It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I present a large article?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I think I read something about this somewhere, but I can't remember where. This website has so much information
that everytime I go searching for something I end up reading something else for hours and forget what I was searching for.

I have a fairly elaborate article that I'm in the process or writing. It is probably going to be around 3000-4000 words when done. I am creating it with links to information sources and my take on what it all leads to. This article ties several of the conspiracy discussions at this site into one line of thought.

Where and how should I make such a submission or post?

I'm actually having to condense the amount of info that I have down to the 3000-4000 words. Should I create a website for this and then invite those whose conspiracies are involve to investigate?

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If it's all your own writing without excessive quotes and proper citing of references, I don't think there's a problem with the length of the post. But remember, you'll be giving the owners of the site the right to republish your work without further permission from you if you post it here.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
There is a 500 word maximum limit on a post UNLESS you get permission to post more. I recommend you ask the owners of ATS trough the Help/Gripe function.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Thank you! I believe that is what I had read about.

top topics

join