It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEST Alien picture ever?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I did read about that photo before cause i saved the pic.... may have the file somewhere il have a look. i have these photos at the moment, i cant remember tho if i got them from here or not sorry guys... probably fakes but there y'go.......

[edit on 073131p://07017 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
About that photo again.... i found this link on google video it has maybe the same alien in the glass tube.. this time with some little boy.... its only short.. it starts with pictures then the vid runs so let it roll theres a good piece of ufo footage there too.

Google video -- alien scene investigation

Theres some good vids on google video!!? tho i dont know how you save them onto your computer for offline viewing?? I will post some more up in relevant threads but no doubt ive been beaten to it ive only just heard of google video.

[edit on 073131p://01017 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

I'm not sold that it's real, but apparently no one here or on the internet has any evidence that it's fake.

Thanks, Boogie.

My thoughts are the same.

If anyone can prove that it's a fake, then please let us know...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Info_junkie,

To the best of my knowledge, the first three pictures are related to the 1994 Showtime movie, "Roswell".

One of the Alien "props" is currently on display (on a gurney) in one of the Roswell UFO "museums" (already posted; El Cid, page 2 ).

As for the picture with the military officer, I've never seen it before... although I do remember a similar one with an "Alien" wearing a "gas mask".

Thanks everyone,

Serpentime

[edit on 14-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I've never really seen any realistic photo's of aliens especially gray one's
they've always got pencil necks and big heads, thats proof enough for me that there not real, big heads need thick necks

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian

...they've always got pencil necks and big heads, thats proof enough for me that there not real, big heads need thick necks

[Emphasis added]

Either that, or some strong musculature coupled with a high-tensile "spine", instead...

Devil's Advocate,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serpentime

Either that, or some strong musculature coupled with a high-tensile "spine", instead...

Devil's Advocate,

Serpentime

maybe!
is there any examples of oddly shaped animals?

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Where would we be if we had to prove everything was fake?

If someone presents something as potential evidence or presents a point that something is factual, their argument should not be "prove it's not". That's a very weak argument. Otherwise we'll have a flood of nonsense/hoaxed images/videos as evidence.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
..these little grey dudes are gettin on my nerves

[edit on 063131p://11016 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

is there any examples of oddly shaped animals?

Personally, I tend to start with the insect kingdom....

[Never mind tubeworms, jellyfish, squid, starfish, and so on.]

Look around, pick your favorites!!

...As the Muslims say, God is great.

My thoughts,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Where would we be if we had to prove everything was fake?

If someone presents something as potential evidence or presents a point that something is factual, their argument should not be "prove it's not". That's a very weak argument.

[edit on 14-1-2006 by nullster]

My apologies.

I mis-expressed.

My interest in proving a hoax is purely personal.

[I didn't mean to speak in objective terms...
]

To the best of my knowledge, this image has never been convincingly "de-bunked".

...If it were, then I could simply toss it in my crapper and move on.

Otherwise, (by all means...) prove it real??

Either way is fine with me.

Serpentime

[edit on 15-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

To the best of my knowledge, this image has never been convincingly "de-bunked".

I was pretty sure it had been. I watched a whole documentary on it and it was proved that this alien (the photo that we're all disputing) was created on purpose by a nearby artist (or something along those lines). It isn't a drawing, its a real photo of a dummy.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rufusaur
I watched a whole documentary on it and it was proved that this alien (the photo that we're all disputing) was created on purpose by a nearby artist (or something along those lines).

Interesting...

Could you provide any more details?

Name of the show?

When did it air?

What channel?

Who was the artist?

Nearby to what?

Thanks,

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
For the argument about the head being supported by the neck, just because it seems to be rather small to support something that appears to be large, doesn't mean it's probable. Simple muscle adaptation to its weight is all it takes. We can't necessarily bench press 500 lbs very easily with our arms, althought small, our muscles build up to support it.

But as for a supporting side to the argument that it could be real, as someone said before, it does.. give that sort of feeling that it could be real. I've seen plenty of pictures of aliens or "greys" but it is something about the eyes that I can't explain.

However, not to say this is improbable of being a hoax, as being repeated, a explanation is indeed sought after rather than assumptions on the pic by just looking at it.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Errr.. I do belive the alien neck in the photo is twisted to a good degree, which to me would say that it might be a bit thicker then it looks. Your neck might look thin if it got wrung around a couple times and possibly stretched..

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I've never really seen any realistic photo's of aliens especially gray one's
they've always got pencil necks and big heads, thats proof enough for me that there not real, big heads need thick necks

I remember once the science community stratching their heads over the dinosaurs... the big ones, like a 150 feet long. They were puzzled because they thought there was no way a 150 foot dino could actually mount another without crushing it for the purpose of having sex. Well, they did actually mate, but how was the question. Normal sex as we know animals of today do it, well, to them that was out of the question since all that tonnage would crush the female to death.

Well, that same assumption you make above about the head weighing too much for the neck to support it is also a wrong way to look at the aliens and their anatomy. How do you know that the alien head weighs as much as ours? What do you know about their bone structure or even if they have bones!? Birds have hollow bones to be able to fly. That is why you can't put on wings and just flap them - your bones are way too heavy to support yourself flying.

Nature has a way of working things out. Open your mind to the possiblilities.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The discsussion of the size of head vs. neck is pointless.
We can't prove it one way or another. We don't even have one real alien to prove it with. Anyone who claims to have contact with aliens always refuse to take pictures (how convenient). That's why we speculate these single images to death.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Would the size of the greys neck matter if their planet has less gravity? Sorry if its a dumb question, I'm ignorant about alot.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   
OK. This one was used in an add aired on TV for a florida imaging company. The add was pulled after someone noticed and started asking questions. The company spokesperson claimed it was a child with encephalitus...but notice the teeth and apparant frontal head wounds.

These were claimed to be from a China crash.

Notice the four fingers...or a society based on an octal based numbering system....remember the fascination with octal?

And idbltrl001, thanks for saving that pic...I was searching for it- which brought me here. Here's what I know about it. I originally saw it on coasttocoasts (art bells) site years ago. A guy sent it in claiming to have found it in his dad's belongings after his dad had died. He claimed his dad never spoke of it but had been in the military and was in the right place (was it wright patterson?) during Roswell. I believe the image to be genuine...PS. I couldn't locate it on coasttocoast anymore...but I believe the original was higher resolution.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise
maybe it's just me but i highly highly doubt a real extra terrestrial would like like that much like an earth humanoid.

Everyone makes this objection. Some other people posted it here, too.

It is a good one.

And to it, I have always had the same, arguable, answer:

Perhaps we all have a common maker...

(And the Cosmos itself is what we all have in common.)

Only me.

Serpentime

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Serpentime]

A more plausible explanation is that there may not be many possible body shapes for highly intelligent beings.

If a creature has four strong legs I do not think it would likely ever evolve high intelligence because it can use its legs to either escape predators or be a predator. A two-legged creature on the other hand needs intelligence to be able to escape the faster four-legged creatures. Two-legged creatures would also need long arms and a good grip to climb structures to escape the faster four-legged creatures.

I think aliens that come from planets similar to ours will almost certainly look humanoid. They may have different skin color and have distinct bone structures, but they would almost certainly look humanoid.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by Leto]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tnangela
OK. This one was used in an add aired on TV for a florida imaging company. The add was pulled after someone noticed and started asking questions. The company spokesperson claimed it was a child with encephalitus...but notice the teeth and apparant frontal head wounds.

Interesting picture. I believe the official story is true though - notice the shape of the eye sockets and nose cavity. Gray aliens have much wider, more almond shaped eyes and a much smaller nose. And I've never seen any stories about their teeth one way or another...Only that they don't use their mouths for anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join