It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEST Alien picture ever?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well this pic looks like a pastal drawing (pastal? is this the right spelling??).

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfDaedalus

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Serpentime]

Why is this aliens neck twisted? Look closely and you will see that someone ringed his neck!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
regarding the original pictures at the start of the thread....fake.
The aliens neck is too small to support that massive noggin... plz.

Last time I heard such a misinformed argument... they claimed that the dinosaurs that were like 150 feet tall or long... they were supposidly too massive to have sex. The scientist all thought that if they were to have sex, as in the tradition manner that animals of today had, they would crush their mates from their massive weight, mounting them. Ofcourse, they did survive many generations and lived to be very old. I guess those scientist were wrong about their assumptions.

I think you are falling into the same trap. Don't think of things as you know them. Open your eyes and ears and think of all the possible possibilities. How do we know that their head even weighed more than 2lbs? Or better yet.. maybe that twist in their neck allowed them to keep their head up!?!?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkrska

Originally posted by SonOfDaedalus

if you look really closely at the eyes behind the shades (corso said these almond eyes where infact image intensifyers - ie night vision lenses), the eyes look alittle reptilian....

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Has anyone ever found any info on this picture?

BTW, the first picture is clearly a photograph, not a drawing. The Playboy also picture looks convincing.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Originally posted by Flinx
There was a looong thread about this image a few months back. If I remember correctly, there was a slight majority with the opinion that it's a drawing.

Flinx is correct.

Whiterabbit29 posted a 3-page thread on the original image during July 2005.

Check it out, if you like: "Small grey photo's"

There were some very interesting pencil drawings posted by Dulcimer, but I think it was also argued that the drawings were copied from original photographs... (Which leads us back to square one.)

Can anyone prove that this picture is a fake?

I would be very happy to confirm that the picture was shot in someone's garage...

But I'd just like to know it for sure.

Serpentime

[edit on 10-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How do the ETs' carry such large heads using such small, weak necks?

There seems to be a physics problem unless their native gravity is much lower, in which case
they'd wear neck braces or other equipment when they visit Earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
How do the ETs' carry such large heads using such small, weak necks?

There seems to be a physics problem unless their native gravity is much lower, in which case
they'd wear neck braces or other equipment when they visit Earth.

Well if they live in deep space, or on ships, theres little to no gravity, so your neck doesnt have much tension to support against.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Again, we're falling into this trap of thinking within human limitations. Maybe the size of their neck has nothing to do with the strength that lies within it.

How do giraffes hold up that long ass neck all day long?

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I believe its a photo.
It's simply been treated with a Sepia tone filter or had its color values modified to look aged. Similar to the image I posted on the first page. It's really easy to do.

Since the Alien Autopsy fiasco in the 90's, sponge rubber aliens are not hard to find. Anyone can purchase a sponge rubber alien online. There is nothing in this picture that demonstrates it isn't nothing but a prop.

[edit on 11-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001
Again, we're falling into this trap of thinking within human limitations. Maybe the size of their neck has nothing to do with the strength that lies within it.

How do giraffes hold up that long ass neck all day long?

The alien picture in question may be fabricated, but I think this is a useful outlook for all things...

For whatever it's worth, I agree. [See my post on page 2. (Near the bottom: "Another good argument")]

We should not pre-judge God.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The "Alien" under glass looks a little bit like this guy...

To the best of my knowledge, he is one of Nullster's foam-rubber aliens--available for a modest fee on the Internet... [Can't remember the site, but I could probably re-locate it.]

If I'm correct, I even saw him doing a cameo appearance in a cell-phone advertisement!!

...Whether that's him or not, I don't know, but the feet do match and are not accurate.

As far as I know, every source from Leonard Stringfield onward seems to describe the feet of a "Gray" as being either webbed, splayed, or covered by a "sock" (and with only four digits).

My thoughts,

Serpentime

[edit on 11-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think I now know the look Michael Jackson is going for.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
best alien picture ever? you joker

[edit on 043131p://01014 by info_junkee]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by info_junkee
best alien picture ever? you joker

Naw...

I'm serious.

[One way or the other...
]

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
So are those the greys?

Heres a theory if we evovled and turn into the humanoids that we are now. How come other planets don't have life forms that look like us? Or are the enviroments different therefore they is a difference between humans and aliens

[edit on 11-1-2006 by PsychoSteve85]

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
From what I've heard there are quite a few aliens that look damn near exactly like us.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001
From what I've heard there are quite a few aliens that look damn near exactly like us.

The truth is out there.

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Now that's an Alien!!

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OMG, now that is a funny looking picture.

By the way... MJ seems to be looking more like a chimp than an alien! He's going back in time not forward.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Well I always wondered about this picture and it seems to me it may be the best now that this post has sat here for 10 days and no one has posted a link that discredits it.

On a side note if this picture was taken in northern Mexico (where according to Robert Dean a crash might have occured), I wonder why no one from Mexico has posted on this?

I wish we had more input from people in Mexico on this board anyway...ATS could use some serious investigators/posters from there.

I'm not sold that it's real, but apparently no one here or on the internet has any evidence that it's fake.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join