It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BEST Alien picture ever?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Awesome picture!!

Now, how did you get my web-cam feed???

Serpentime

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Bruising marks that look like some sort of letters?

Are you kidding me?

And for your convenience in discussing this, perhaps you are too young to know about this:

www.asu.edu...

or perhaps some added length of --- humans?

www.berkeley.edu...

Perhaps the image is a clone-robot though, but I doubt it is an image of a pygmy tribal person from Africa!

It don't look like a drawing to me, but as I said there are additional type of lines down further in the picture, and bruising marks usually don't form a straight line -- unless something hit so hard that marks were implanted when perhaps a blow occurred -- just going about the strips of writing that seem to have been seen or found also -- with describing any of this.

It looks like plastic but it is harder and thinner, and the other looks like wood, but it is some form of plastic or something we can not make in industry!

Or something similiar to all the discussion at other boards!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
And come to think about it, I have seen that picture before, and think clone robots would be sent first.

But did Ancient Mama have SpaceBoots, and Who's the Daddy?

I don't know any of that either, since I was not there for any of it.!

Got to have some humor about any of this stuff.
Politicians being the way that they seem, even lately!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Here is my best alien pictures.

Looks like the EBE type - Is that a Russian or American General?

The next one looks more the Grey Type.

I believe this one is the same one that was on the cover of Playboy's 1980 Anniversity Special Cover. There are at least three different pics I have seen from that shot. One from the top side, one from the bottom side, and one from the front. I can't seem to get a pic of the cover of the Playboy special but I am sure someone out there has it and can post it.

I think that one is for real. Of all the fakes out there, this one is so life like. It does not look like it was made out of any material - foam/plastic etc... and it does show signs it was in a crash. Look closely at the shoulders. As if he had on a harness/seatbelt. Also the big bruise on his head shows that he was in a crash.

[edit on 4-1-2006 by pkrska]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Real or fake.it is better to se it IRL i mutch better in Pic. and knowe its not fake. but no a varre big chace to do that. but if the idiots stop faking pic will be much better for us

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   
hmm....i think that pic was proven to be a mock-up....

and here's a link to the thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 4-1-2006 by el cid]

[edit on 4-1-2006 by el cid]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah, I've seen that mock up with my own eyes. Main St....Roswell, New Mexico.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Have a good look at your pic. It is a mock up of the actual event that took place. Now have a look at mine and you will see that in comparison to yours, mine looks real. Yours looks plastic. So - in conclusion, for all you none believers.. take my picture to the bank and stop posting fake plastic looking dolls!!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I'll give it to the original picture, it does look real, I don't know, but to me there is something about the eyes that does it, someone said that the 'eyes are the window to the soul' and the eyes in this pic really creep me :S or maybe I've had too much coffee today...

Originally posted by Guinpi
If the subject is dead, it would explain the fogging over dull eyes, but no one could be sure without enough information.

I'll agree with that Guinpi, but just for a bit of fun I'm gonna play the devil's advocate - you are assuming that they have the same bilogical make-up as humans or other earth-bound beings...

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
maybe it's just me but i highly highly doubt a real extra terrestrial would like like that much like an earth humanoid.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
My apologies for not having a half squid-quarter pidgeon-quarter horse alien on hand, but they tend to be a bit more ellusive. Its that natraul pidgeon stealth skill..

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gunman
My apologies for not having a half squid-quarter pidgeon-quarter horse alien on hand, but they tend to be a bit more ellusive. Its that natraul pidgeon stealth skill..

Ha! Why do those damn aliens not look alien enough so we can prove they exist!!!

Ok I have gone back to that photo (not the one posted with the message but the link since the detail is so much better) and I can't figure out what it is that makes it more lifelike than others. I took out the flash/light in the eye and it still looks good. I think there are a few reasons to me:

1) Apparent different skin tones, though this may just be due to the image.

2) The eye ridge and eyelid structure has a fleshy look to it and the eye is recessed more compared to most fakes I've seen, and what looks to be a faint cranial ridge outline on the right side above the eye and moving to the back of the head.

3) The protrusion of the mouth/nose and chin from the face...it's not flat or molded together with the face and cheeks like most fake alien dummies.

4) It feels like there is a skull underneath the flesh rather than just a mold of a head.

And of course everyone may disagree with my opinion, I wouldn't blame you.

Ok, no reason but "frog" or something similar is popping in my head when I look at this. Do I think it's a real alien? Most likely no, but to me it looks good enough to what a real one might look like, based on people's descriptions. I think it could easily serve the purpose of preparing me for what a real one looked like so I didn't beat the crap out of it when it suddenly shows up.

Anyone know if movie creature creator Stan Winston has ever commented on this? I know he commented on the Alien Autopsy...just wondering.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie

Originally posted by Gunman

Ha! Why do those damn aliens not look alien enough so we can prove they exist!!!

Ok I have gone back to that photo (not the one posted with the message but the link since the detail is so much better) and I can't figure out what it is that makes it more lifelike than others. I took out the flash/light in the eye and it still looks good. I think there are a few reasons to me:

1) Apparent different skin tones, though this may just be due to the image.

2) The eye ridge and eyelid structure has a fleshy look to it and the eye is recessed more compared to most fakes I've seen, and what looks to be a faint cranial ridge outline on the right side above the eye and moving to the back of the head.

3) The protrusion of the mouth/nose and chin from the face...it's not flat or molded together with the face and cheeks like most fake alien dummies.

4) It feels like there is a skull underneath the flesh rather than just a mold of a head.

And of course everyone may disagree with my opinion, I wouldn't blame you.

Ok, no reason but "frog" or something similar is popping in my head when I look at this. Do I think it's a real alien? Most likely no, but to me it looks good enough to what a real one might look like, based on people's descriptions. I think it could easily serve the purpose of preparing me for what a real one looked like so I didn't beat the crap out of it when it suddenly shows up.

Anyone know if movie creature creator Stan Winston has ever commented on this? I know he commented on the Alien Autopsy...just wondering.

Well, you have hit one of the stumbling blocks for me ... I am a Graphic Artist by trade and have been immersed in a field that makes a living from conscious and goal oriented manipulation of visual elements (as a friend once put it) ... add to this scenario the digital revolution with all of the technological implications for image manipulation and you have ... many possibilities and avenues for possible digital or SFX deception or misrepresentation.

A picture may be worth a thousand words, but in court the actual signature is worth far more.

Sam

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkrska
Have a good look at your pic. It is a mock up of the actual event that took place. Now have a look at mine and you will see that in comparison to yours, mine looks real. Yours looks plastic. So - in conclusion, for all you none believers.. take my picture to the bank and stop posting fake plastic looking dolls!!!!

and your pic is a dummy mock-up located in the roswell international museum:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfDaedalus
I'll give it to the original picture, it does look real, I don't know, but to me there is something about the eyes that does it, someone said that the 'eyes are the window to the soul' and the eyes in this pic really creep me...

I agree.

There is something different about this image that makes it stand out... (The double upper-eyelids garner my attention as a "graduate-level" detail.)

From no other "Alien" image, do I get the impression that you are actually witnessing a person, as opposed to an object, than I get here.

[Seems ..."organic"? Whatever it is...]

...What was it that people say about Obscenity?

"...I can't tell you what it is, but I know it when I see it?"

[Yes, of course... That's funny!!
]

But then again, truth is stranger than fiction...

Serpentime

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by bruise
maybe it's just me but i highly highly doubt a real extra terrestrial would like like that much like an earth humanoid.

Everyone makes this objection. Some other people posted it here, too.

It is a good one.

And to it, I have always had the same, arguable, answer:

Perhaps we all have a common maker...

(And the Cosmos itself is what we all have in common.)

Only me.

Serpentime

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Serpentime]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
regarding the original pictures at the start of the thread....fake.

The aliens neck is too small to support that massive noggin... plz.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981
regarding the original pictures at the start of the thread....fake.

Um no...sorry. That head is made of a light foam rubber material. So the neck really only needs to support the lightweight sponge material. It doesn't have a real brain or skull. It's like a dummer class of alien and was caught because it wasn't so bright.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

I've heard this position before.

My nine year old God-daughter said it last month.

(Nice kid!! My opinion.
She doesn't "Believe in Aliens!!")

And I told her...

"That's good thinking, and you may be right. But what's an Alien's neck made out of, anyway? Have you ever seen a wasp?"

She had.

Her response: "Hmmm..."

I had to agree.

My thoughts.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by el cid

Originally posted by pkrska

and your pic is a dummy mock-up located in the roswell international museum:

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

Please do if you can or if anyone else can... go to that museum and take your own picture of the said alien. Then lets compare pictures shall we!:?!?!

I would imagine that the newly taken pictures would show a plastic or some fake material and not a real alien. It would also not show the vast amount of biological detail that we see in the pictures that I provided. One of those pictures was acquired before 1995. The interent was provided for the public back in 1996. Before that, only certain companies, Universities, medical associations and the army...one of those companies that I happened to work for was Ericsson Canada.. which had a world wide network and hooked into the interent (interesting fact that at that at that time everything was free on the interent including software from Microsoft - Office included!!!)

I stumbled across the picture that was reported as coming from an oriental person working for some secret gov project. He sent the pic to his brother that posted it on the internet. And I made a large colour print of it.. that I still have. I lost the file due to the fact that I had it on floppy disc - and we all know how poor that technology was!!! Anyway...

go take a picture of the existing one in the museum and lets compare!!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join