It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Nazi Symbol shaped building in U.S

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very wierd shaped building found on google earth nazi swasticker or however you spell it any one know what goes on there? or yes i forgot to say were it is its in san diego any1 who lives there should know or anyway heres the pics.....

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
From memory, its a barrack building at the San Diego naval base.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
tek_604 is right.

www.abovetopsecret.com

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Those are the barracks at the Naval Base on Coronado Island in San Diego! I'VE STAYED IN THOSE SAME EXACT BARRACKS FOR ONE WEEK PER YEAR 4 YEARS IN A ROW!!! The funny thing is that, at the time, I wondered why they were shaped like that as well. In the barrack's office they have an aerial picture, and I remembered wondering about it. I still don't know.

The building is 3 stories high, and is nothing BUT barracks and some utility rooms. How funny... I even remember eating at that McDonald's!

[edit on 15-7-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Everytime I respond like that, I get 20 points knocked off my account, lol.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Shaped like a nazi?
Which one? Goebels, Himmler, or the little man himself?

Only joking. Does anyone know what its used for now? Apart from barrack-ing.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder that Hitler 'borrowed' the swastika. It is originally a sun sign.

en.wikipedia.org...

-hypo

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thats right. It was Hindi.

He used it because he believed it would give him a supernatural advantage (everyone knows about Hitler's obsession with the occult right?)

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Exactly hypomonk, as stated before, the swastika has many meanings, Hitler just borrowed it and gave it a bad reputation.

People will find Nazi symbolism in anything these days. Nice find, matrix 333, you have a good eye. I just highly doubt it has any significance.

Thanks for sharing, though

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
i know he was obsessed with ufo's and Atlantis, maybe not obsessed, but he did try to search for Atlantis and gain alien technology.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This has been seen many a time, there are also gardens with the logo in the flower beds etc

loq

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
i heard its built like that cuss its some sort of practical design for the buildings....
i could be wrong but i believe i have read something about that before.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
its not a nazi swasticker, the buddists came up with it first. That knob head hitler couldnt come up with his own symbols so he thought hed steal a religious one

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Yeah, pretty much. Most of the symbols, and idealogies of the Nazi party were all stolen from someone else

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Hitler was obsessed with the power he believed religious artifacts held. He felt it was his divine right to unite with the british and together rule the world (something about the descent of germans and brits).

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I thought Hitler was obsessed with his personal historian's view of history. Was his name Miller, I can't remember. Anyway, I thought he ahd convinced Htiler about the existence of the Aryans, a white race from India. And that was why he adopted the swastika. IT is also relevant in some ffurther eastern cultures as well, archetypes.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

If you turn Google Earth to true 'north,'the swastika aligns at what looks to be almost perfectly to the German swastika, as in the picture below.

Using Google Earth you can locate the strange building at:
32 40'34.09" N, 117 09'27.96 W

Source.

Obviously nothing. Just another co-incidence.

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
All symbols are ancient - the swastika is literally the 'living' form of a variation of the standard +, t, T, or x And it is procreative/regenerative in essence.

The problem with understanding its true meaning is that we never see it in its pure form of truthful representation. It should spin not sit still.

Check this out:

sitting still (= dead):

start it up:

spin it faster (be patient - it had a 'cold' start):

I took the still swastika and reproduced it 35 times to create 36 which I then rotated progressively at 10 degrees until all were in their place and this is the whole ghostly result:

I then 'blurred' it by joining them all into one solid vector - 36 separate ones became 1 complete vector. This is The sun (son)- this is Prometheus's fire - the forgotten hope lying at the bottom of Pandora's forgotten black box!

This is the long forgotten esoteric symbol of the Phoenix bird. It holds the power to life, believe it or not. If only we can understand that we must NOT let our symbols rule us but instead be smart and put them to work for us....we will overcome death. This is 'resurrection.' It is also the national symbol of 'Atlantis!'

And it lies on top of what looks like some ruins next to the peaceful ocean? Peaceful on the ring of fire? Appearances can be deceiving!

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Heres something about it.
www.neuralgourmet.com...

Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...

Official Site
www.welcometocoronado.com...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by Files]

posted on Jan, 21 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   

He felt it was his divine right to unite with the british and together rule the world (

from what I've heard and understood it was Hitler who viewed America as the strongest of the Aryian race since it was the strongest men and women who left britian to form a better society leaving behind the weak and old. Hitler wrote 2 books, Mein Kaumpf (deutsch sp?) and his second Zweites Buch, which was locked away and never published. It was within this second book that his real vision for the Aryian race was presented.

in Zweites Buch, Hitler portrayed the U.S. as a dynamic, “racially successful” society that practiced eugenics and segregation and followed what Hitler considered to be a wise policy of excluding “racially degenerate” immigration from eastern and southern Europe. What promoted the change in Hitler's views between 1924 and 1928 is not known. By 1928, Hitler seems to have heard about the massive industrial wealth of the U.S., the Immigration Act of 1924, segregation and the fact that several American states had eugenics boards to sterilize people who were considered mentally defective, and was favorably impressed. Hitler proclaimed his admiration for these sorts of policies and expressed his wish that Germany would do similar things, though on a much greater scale.

Of all Germany’s potential enemies, Hitler ranked the United States as the most dangerous

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 21-1-2007 by hiii_98]

[edit on 21-1-2007 by hiii_98]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
check this one out

www.theregister.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join