It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is not a thread to appease non-believers

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Is this going to be one of those endless, pointless philosophical "sleeper" threads? Because if that's the case, I just want to make a small suggestion that it be hustled over into the Skunk Works where it belongs. Just a little bit of housecleaning.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Can you admit to or tell us how many names or monikers you have used during your many attacks on my threads? [...] So tells us MrPenny, how many other names have you used or hid behind?

When I started at ATS, actually back in early 2006, I had a different account name....."NotClever" whose last visit was May 8, 2006....turned out, the smartasses couldn't resist taking shots at it. So with a moderator's blessing I simply stopped logging it in and started the current account. I have never used another account name at ATS.

There's the entire exchange Perry....how does that in any way cause suspicion or somehow cast me in a poor light? Is this your "ah ha!!" moment? You're going to impugn my character on this? Integrity indeed.

Bye bye.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

This thread is still running? Why?

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not really related to the thread entirely, but it gives you a feeling of how vast the universe is, and how we can and are oblivious to the possible millions of beings are probably around us in the universe, heck, just the galaxy.

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
excuse me but where is Sleeper @?(thread wise...)

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

I am one of these denyers you mention, but it's weird because I almost seem to have an anti-UFO magnetic field or something. I wonder if anyone else feels this way. Such things seem to avoid me.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by smallpeeps]

I'd like too appoint anyone that views this thread, too also view this thread.

If you are a UFO/Alien skeptic, go too that link, read it all the way through, and then go ahead and reply too it.

Science denies you disbelievers, just so you know

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join