It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
the 'button' that says "EX-TEXT" ... right next to IMAGE

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

i hope i'm not sounding stupid,i'm still more or less new here at ATS and i want to be sure i do it the correct way,when you say ex tags and image are you talking about on the ats page? or in the outside frame of my computer screen? I guess i need a step by step walk through?...sorry...

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
when you reply to a post or are starting a thread there are several 'tools' available just above the textbox you're entering your comments into

font, size, color, headline, bold, italic, under, center, link, etc

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

okay thanx,i see where the ex text is,now do i enter the "link quote" in and then click on ex text or do i click on ex text and then enter the quote?

edit on 27-1-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
click 'EX-TEXT'. a popup will be displayed, allowing you to 'copy/paste' in the quoted content.

then click "OK" and the quoted content is automatically entered into the textarea below .... complete with the required EX tags.
edit on 1/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by iori_komei

I am still confused as to whether,if I write something clever and I think it it is my own handywork,but it is not,am I this sites enemy,and the government?Would that be subcon shush behavior?I still can not believe people do not back me for rebellion.Truly pathetic.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join