It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Phoenix Lights Returned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hello

Here is an interesting sighting which occured right before Christmas in Phoenix, Arizona.

Flares or Ufos ? According to the witness : "they both hovered there for about 5 minutes before moving slowly to the East out of sight". This rule out the flare explanation in my opinion.

Full sighting report here : www.hbccufo.org...

Videos :
www.hbccufo.org...
www.hbccufo.org...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Very interesting Musclor,

worth investigating anyway, it's a shame there's only two small clips,
how did two become three? how did they move away?

As the first pair of lights disappeared to the East in a dimming manner another 2 lights popped up in the same location where the first two appeared and another one to the left. Three balls of light appearing and forming a triangular formation

I would like to see the clip as described above, why hasn't the full version been shown?
dont feel confident about this one.

All the best... ian

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am kinda curious about that as well. Did the two become three immeadiately, or come from off camera.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Well from what i understand, the two videos show two different sightings in just a few interval of time.

On the first there are two lights, one above the other, then they slowly move away (this is the first pic i posted).

About 2 minutes later (according to the time on the camcorder), two new lights appear, and a third almost right after, forming a triangle (this is the second pic).

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Did anyone check the winds aloft report for the time of the sightings? If it's consistent with the drifting to the east then we can suspect some kind of uncontrolled object (dry cleaning bag ufo or the like). If the winds aloft at the time are not consistent with the drift hten the objects would have to be powered.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Great find Musclor

I'll have to take a look at these once I get home from work

top topics

join