It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

high school antics...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   
thought you guys might enjoy this little story...

when i was in vo-tech, in machine shop, we had a rep for never having the same substitute teacher twice in a row...they'd either refuse to come back or get fired...we were terrible...

our instructor, being fully aware of this, asked for help in getting revenge on a fellow teacher. we head-shedded for a while, and a friend of mine said his father worked at a shrink-wrap plant, and brought us in a roll of shrink-wrap. so we wrapped her car....front to back, side to side, over, under, til the roll was gone. we had to leave before we got to see the results, but my instructor hung out til she saw it...he said she was walking to the car with her head down, fishing for her keys, and looked up about 10 ft from the car. she stared for a moment, then started chuckling...then laughing, so hard she sat down in the parking lot in those fits of laughter you get sometimes...she caught a few of us later, said she knew instantly who, and why, and commended us on a great harmless prank...

then to show our instructor he wasn't immune: a few days later, he gave someone his keys to get his briefcase out of his trunk, and said student left the trunk unlatched...we then filled the trunk with cement blocks from a pile near the building...of course, we had to take them out the next day, but even he laughed about it as well....

[edit on 2-1-2006 by rodie]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
At camp we use to have camp wars and depending on were you were staying was what team you were on well tree tops whent down and smoked bombed p-rige and p-rige shaven creamed our site because they thought we were the ones who did it and Flea "camp consolar" put fating powered in Flodes food "anothercamp consler"

Im just glade Flode was not my camp conslor.

sorry for the spelling im dislexic

new topics

join