It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is there no computer simulation of the WTC collapse?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Unlike you, I'm investing my spare time here, so it's becoming somewhat illogical to waste it voluntarily by arguing for reasons other than fact finding.

You claim you have adressed the points raised - back it up!

I claim you haven't adressed the points raised - my back up: Your posts

Now do you want me to prove how you never adressed them by posting the posts in which you didn't? Impossible. A post that shows you adressing them (and I mean adresssing them scientifically, with reason, not ridiculing them without fact backing) would prove me wrong though - couldn't find one. I'm sure you know better than I do where it could be found, so...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
Unlike you, I'm investing my spare time here, so it's becoming somewhat illogical to waste it voluntarily by arguing for reasons other than fact finding.

Ah there you go again, and you wonder why I stick a tin-foil hat on your head.
Your absolutely right - I'm actually a special agent and I've been specially assigned just to you because you're so important..

Don't you think they'd get someone with a little more tact and a lot more knowledge? Duh...

A megalomaniac who screams at people, puts them down and acts like a moron is hardly an ideal Government shill, I seem to make people even more set in their views if anything - so I think I'd probably be sacked by now.

Common sense should point that out - hence the evidence of paranoia against anyone that even hints at any support of anything 'official'.

You claim you have adressed the points raised - back it up!

I doubt I addressed the ones regarding the metal analysis - mainly due to not having bothered reading it and therefore not really being able to enter the argument one way or another. I have a full time job and a home life - as well as numerous other interests to spend it all reading that to be honest - it's really not a priority to me. I'm not an architect or structural engineer so I really don't care and may not understand it enough.

You asked initially about:

If you're really a genuine truth seeker, what explanation did you find convincing enough to no further discuss the squibs, the unprecedented paralysis of the US air defense and the freefall collapse of WTC7? I'd

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ahaha. Ok, so you're saying you have no clue about science, yet still somehow managed to explain the squibs with your animated gifs. And could determine people like Stephen E. Jones to be incompetent. And could form your highly informed opinion of the event so you're in a position to put your imaginary tinfoil hats on other people's heads.

AHAHAHA.

Man, if there ever was a case for someone shooting himself in the foot, it's you.

[edit]

Don't bother responding, I'm putting you back on ignore. Gracias for the laughs, though.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Lumos]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lumos
Ahaha. Ok, so you're saying you have no clue about science, yet still somehow managed to explain the squibs with your animated gifs. And could determine people like Stephen E. Jones to be incompetent. And could form your highly informed opinion of the event so you're in a position to put your imaginary tinfoil hats on other people's heads.

AHAHAHA.

Man, if there ever was a case for someone shooting himself in the foot, it's you.

Uh, not really. You havn't seen my posts so you don't know what the GIF was about (I was pointing out identical 'squibs' which were obviously caused by smoke being pushed oout - one guy like yourself actually responded with "We realise it looks the same - that's why we don't mention it" or words to that effect.).
I also said I hadn't read the analysis of the metal and I may not understand it, I didn't say I don't know anything about science on the whole.

I also don't remember saying anything about the professor's work, maybe I was drunk - can you point it out please?
I think I vaguely remember something about the University refusing to back his claims, but I havn't looked for a while.

And seeing as you're so paranoid you think I work for the government, I think I can put my little tin-foil hat on your head

Oh and keep watching, I often do shoot myself in the foot - rather spectacularly if you catch it. That's no secret either!

Man, you should be a detective with your skills.. Poirot is in the house! Respect...

Don't bother responding, I'm putting you back on ignore. Gracias for the laughs, though.

Oh no, it hurts inside - does this mean we're not friends anymore?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by AgentSmith]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join