It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lifeforms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I'm not at all sure about this, it's only a theory I have been harbouring for years.

You see and hear about aliens, how they look like humans and all that (this is not the place to debate that chances of aliens having a human-like form), but what are the chances that some aliens do not have a physical form at all?

Say if a few species just floated around space, spirit like, so old as to be timeless. Rather like the movie "Solaris," which illustrates this to a certain point. In the movie, if you havent seen it, a space-ship sets up orbit around a planet, but the crew keep having these horrible hullicanations, some actually real, I think. It turns out the entire planet is an alien organism.

How does this go down in your minds?

Ohh, and the movie "Virus", where the alien is actually just electricity, an intelligent electrical lifeform. Once again no physical form, but I am talking about something that you cannot touch, hear, feel, taste or smell if it does not want you to.

Err, I think I explained what's in my head well enough.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The reason being the aliens look like us......is not that. Its because we look like them. 13 DNA samples were mixed to making the human race.

There are other lifeforms that are not human looking....similar in shape to butterflys and praying mantis's

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
The reason being the aliens look like us......is not that. Its because we look like them. 13 DNA samples were mixed to making the human race.

There are other lifeforms that are not human looking....similar in shape to butterflys and praying mantis's

Kind Regards
Merger

How would you know that? I believe that the only smilitaries we have between us and aliens is that we both walk on two legs and thats pretty much it.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Humans were made from one race of beings, and which is done by intercourse.

Human evolution, was pretty much non-extraterrestrial involved, 400,000 years ago.

Ever since then, aliens have been coming and getting there groove on with our primitive ancestors. Mating, marrying, having children with, having a nuturing relationship with, to do what they please with us, I mean they really do this with us. Even though some of it is and isn't legal in the Annunaki Empire.

The first bit was scientific of course, I doubt any alien would want to mate with a stinky Australopithecus africanus. And it was to mine out gold.

I don't know how exactly, but gold is a valuable resource that has been implanted in our mind as being valuable.

But later on it was basically had converged to lust and love and other individual important things.

And still is that way right now.

Aliens coming here and having sex with humans, because they are physically attracted and mentally attracted to us.

We possess many of their flaws, like arrogance.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Annunaki Empire. Getting off topic here, can't help it. What the hell is the Annunaki Empire?

new topics

top topics

join