It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should the Truth about God/UFO's be sold?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to make a quick post wondering on the opinions of most here.

I have a situation, and here's the question.

If someone knew the absolutel truth about god, spirituality, aliens, ufo, healings, basically the truth about everything on this board, should it be sold or given away for free?

Point im making is that people need to make money for a living, and if this is all they know, and they want to provide such important information, I believe they should at least provide it but also in a way to make a living from it.

They need to put bread on their tables, feed their families, and run their own lives, if this was not to occur, then the information release process may fail altogether.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I think, that information should be free, low cost, or passed on, through personal life experience like in the Middle Ages, with a Master Craftsman passing knowledge on to an Apprentice.

Information costs little to learn, except when a difficult lesson is learned, like getting burned, or a woman being raped. Those are hard lessons to learn from & undo the mental damage that's been done.

I'd say those things you learn through personal experience should be shared & made available to people, so they can learn & thereby passing it on to others.

As a matter of fact, that's what I've been doing My whole time on ATS so far & in My entire life. Every post I've shared with you, has been Me passing on information I've learned through My personal life experiences & from sharing that information with chatting with people in the ATS chat, & through online messagers with some of those people.

Information is a useful tool, or a weapon, depending on the use you use it for & the motivation of the user. This is a link I already started on this subject, something Merger & I have been chatting about for a few weeks now :

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

As a matter of fact, you can read all of the posts I've written, if you want.
I encourage everyone to read what both Merger & I post. We share similar ideas on a lot of things in life.

We're spiritual brothers.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
If it were for sale, then obviously it is not the truth. Truth and personal gain, are incompatible. Doubt it? Then obviously you do not know the truth. Who am i to make such claims? I am simply who i am.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

I have a situation, and here's the question.

If someone knew the absolutel truth about god, spirituality, aliens, ufo, healings, basically the truth about everything on this board, should it be sold or given away for free?

I'll bite.

You are armed with the truth?

You know all things?

You have all the answers?

What is the opposite of LOVE?

Seeking the Truth
Eternal connection to God-Mind

If you were eternally connected to the God-Mind, then why are you "Seeking the Truth"?

Your existance is a contradiction, and I'm not sure you know why.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I didn't say I was armed with the truth, just wanted others opinions thats all.

There's no opposite to 'love' because love is a neutral energy.

Eternal Connection to God-mind is what everyone has, not just me, so I don't know where you're going with that?!?!?

Thanks for your post.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I didn't say I was armed with the truth, just wanted others opinions thats all.

There's no opposite to 'love' because love is a neutral energy.

Eternal Connection to God-mind is what everyone has, not just me, so I don't know where you're going with that?!?!?

Thanks for your post.

Kind Regards
Merger

www.bibleufo.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Both. Everyone needs to eat so why not offer a low cost/free option for those who are interested but poor and a really nice looking package for those who can afford to spend a little money. If the content is popular you could make a lot of money for yourself and then offer some of the proceeds to defer the low cost/free option. That way you get a bit of money for yourself, because it costs money to put out there and the knowledge you have make it available to anyone who is interested. Of course it won't sell if people don't want to hear what you have to say, that is another whole kettle of fish. Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
no mortal man will ever be blessed with knowing the absolute truth about "god, spirituality, aliens, ufo, healings".
If one were to in fact know everything then whats the point in staying in our 3 Dimensional realm? None really. If a person where to in fact evolve into an all knowing being. They would be really bored here on earth and would seek a way to transform themselves into a higher consciousness thus transforming them into something that can not be seen in our little 3D world

And if in fact they knew the 'whole' truth about everything. Money would mean nothing to them.

It really is a paradox if you look into it

[edit on 033131p://19013 by enrage]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Merger, I'd say it depends on what the 'knower' of the information desires. If he wishes simply to share the truth with people, then I would think he'd do it for free. If his desire is to make a living, then I would think he'd charge.

Similarly, if I have a gift for massage or song, I might share it with people simply because I want to make them feel better. Or I could decide it would be a good way to make a living and feed my family and then I would charge for it.

I agree with others, though, no one knows the truth about such things as God.

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
What is the opposite of LOVE?

Fear.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Thanks to everyone who has contributed!!! Much appreciated!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic

Thanks Benevolent Heretic. It is my truth, but I see how it may not be everyone elses. But, i appreciate the acknowledgent.

Merger presents some interesting points, not ignoring you, just contemplating.

Nice thread Merger.

top topics

join