It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban on the Aussie Flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
These Criminals should not only be kicked out of council but have there Un Australian backsides deported to Tasmania

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Actually Under NSW recent race discrimination / riot related Laws 2 men where refused bail for burning the Australian flag.

These councillors should face arrest under the same laws.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Actually Under NSW recent race discrimination / riot related Laws 2 men where refused bail for burning the Australian flag.

It is nearly that serious of an issue i agree.

But go easy on Tasmania

I (we) have been thinking of becoming Tasweegian

well if they were kicked there we could play kick the excouncilors butt game to the main land and back until they produce a thousand lines of

"I must not ban the Australian Flag anywhere on Australian soil,I am beyond stupid"

To each and every person they were serving.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minime

Chances are you have British ancestry in you, so it should'nt really bother you.

Nope sorry my family is from spain, No British ancestry here buddy. Please dont quit your day job to become a psychic.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Originally posted by NumberCruncher

It is nearly that serious of an issue i agree.

But go easy on Tasmania

I (we) have been thinking of becoming Tasweegian

well if they were kicked there we could play kick the excouncilors butt game to the main land and back until they produce a thousand lines of

"I must not ban the Australian Flag anywhere on Australian soil,I am beyond stupid"

To each and every person they were serving.

Your correct Tazweegians are nice people, im especially fond of those wee scars they have on there shoulders

And it would be unfair on Tasmania to impose the unAustralian councilors on them, well send them back to there Ancestoral home... England ?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Nope sorry my family is from spain, No British ancestry here buddy. Please dont quit your day job to become a psychic.

So maybe you would much prefer a spanish emblem to the Union Jack maybe you would`nt like that either which has nothing to do with this topic.Its about our National flag being banned on Australian soil.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Its about our National flag being banned on Australian soil.

Im lost, show me where the Australian flag has been banned on OZ soil?. Just today i drove around Sydney city and counted 17 odd Australian flags.
Just because the waverly council has decided against installing a Australian flag on the bondi pavilion does not mean "our National flag being banned on Australian soil" ? NO. Now here in in Sydney Machine guns are banned, illegal drugs are banned but as for the National flag you must be living either in a cave in afghanistan or aires rock

[edit on 3-1-2006 by helium3]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Helium you keep repeating yourself but it dos`nt change what the issue was over,the links have been already been provided for you to read,that show that the banning of flags at Bondi was so not to cause anymore racist emotion or riots.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Helium you keep repeating yourself but it dos`nt change what the issue was over,the links have been already been provided for you to read,that show that the banning of flags at Bondi was so not to cause anymore racist emotion or riots.

I have read all the links and i still cannot find the word "banning" or "banned" in relation to the national flag ?. Can you please post a qoute the specifically "banning of flags "

I found

"The Pavilion is a heritage-listed building and it will cost thousands of dollars to perform a heritage study and then erect the poles, which don't exist."

[edit on 3-1-2006 by helium3]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join