It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal families

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Hey ive just been talking to a mate and ive realized theres been quite a lot of paranormal events in my family and just strange events from almost being struck by lightning to telekiniesis

just wondered if anyone knew if paranormal occurances in the family through the generations is normal

[edit on 1-1-2006 by klain]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My GF, her mother and sister freak me out on a regular basis.
Psi and the paranormal definitly cluster around families.
British authoress Jenny Randels wrote a book about this phenomenon.
The title excapes me.

When I call my GF on the phone, she often answeres with my name. I always ask how did you know it was me? "I just knew" her respons.

I don't know that almost being struck by lightning is paranormal but telekinises is. Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
me a family member and a friend were around and i was casting crystals we all stared at one for no real reason and it moved a couple of milimeters

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
this book?

[edit on 1-1-2006 by klain]

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
In my family, all the first born are women and we all have 'something' going on. I don't know how far back it goes, but as far back as mom and grandma remember.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
From what I know, only my aunt and me are the only two people with paranormal experiences. My aunt can see, hear, and talk to the dead (spirits), while I've seen some ghosts, other beings, auras, astral project, and well im working on telekinesis.

I'm sure I have more family members that have some sort of paranormal power or psychic ability. My sister read my mind once, well she dream hopped over to mine. It was scary, because I can remember which part of the dream she popped into, and she told me what she saw after that point.

zef

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
My grandfather had many dreams that came true. He spooked us all out.

This happens to me fairly often---but usually not about anything significant. I dream a place, I go there. My husband says something to me in a dream; the next day he says it. That kind of stuff. I'm kind of glad my psychic dreams are mostly about trivial stuff.

If I dream death, someone will die---but never the person that I dream died---it's always somebody else.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One of my relatives was a medium (from my mother's branch of the family), and quite a skilled one according to what i heard of him. Unluckly i was too young when he died, otherwise if he were still alive i'd have tons of questions to ask him.

My mother seems to possess some pranotherapeutical (spelling?) energies, but she has never worked on her skills, and that's a real pity. She is a doctor, anyway, and seeing the love and energies she puts in her job, i don't think it's just mere coincidence.

Speaking of myself, i think i've developed some "sensitiveness", but my path is far far away from being completed.

I don't know about other relatives, but i think some of them possess quite a good potential

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
On my Mother's line I know me, Mom and Grandmother had abilities among them preminition.
My husband has it recorded way back in the male line as healers.
Wis

top topics

join