It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US uses white phosphporous weapons in Iraq

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Yes it did come from military sources...

I rest my case. And call it what you want. It's a chemical weapon. The military can use whatever jargon it wants to call it something else....but, you all know that in actuality it IS a chemical weapon and disgusting to use on human beings. I know you all know this is true because you're all not a bunch of morons!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And again, NON-MILITARY sources are the ones I quoted in this thread, that all say that it's not as bad as people think, and is primarily a PSYCHOLOGICAL weapon. Is it harmful, yes of course, any weapon is. Is it AS harmful as it's made out to be, no it's not.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Excitable_Boy let me give you some advice, if you want to bring up a topic on ATS be prepared to back it up with facts and data, because your opinion is just that, an opinion. As we have show WP is not categorized as a chemical weapon by the UN, nor is it specifically banned by any Convention which the US is a signatory off.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

it harmful, yes of course, any weapon is. Is it AS harmful as it's made out to be, no it's not.

A weapon that kills anyone in a 150 yard radius by melting the flesh off their bones I would say is VERY harmful and very much a chemical weapon. Once again, the military can use whatever jargon they want to call it something else...but the truth remains, its' disgusting and against the Geneva and Hague Conventions and IS a war crime!

And West Point.....I am stating facts, not opinions. Just because your FACTS are military bs and mine are actually facts, doesn't make mine wrong. It just makes you a zombie to the system. And that is okay...it's not your fault. Most people prefer to live in a state of denial because it helps them sleep better at night!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Excitable_Boy let me give you some advice, if you want to bring up a topic on ATS be prepared to back it up with facts and data

Once again, I have to thank you for the advice. Although, I did back it up with facts and data. And there's plenty more where that came from. Denying the truth doesn't make it false...that's my advice to you sport!

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy

Once again, the military can use whatever jargon they want to call it something else...but the truth remains, its' disgusting and against the Geneva and Hague Conventions and IS a war crime!

It is not a war crime when the US never signed the documents that banned their use Duh! Therefore it would appear it is you who may be in denial not others as you asscert :shk:

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
If it melts flesh off at 150 yards as you claim, why does some of the military training involve soldiers walking through a cloud of the stuff? And why have US soldiers walked right through it, and suffered no ill effects? There are no chemical suits that will protect against it, so that's not an answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

A weapon that kills anyone in a 150 yard radius by melting the flesh off their bones I would say is VERY harmful and very much a chemical weapon.

How is this any different from a 500lb bomb?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Major Discrepancy
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As mentioned above, this is a recent subject in other threads. Please post your comments in these other threads...and avoid making the posts rants or politics.

Closed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join