It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Phenomena Enquiry Network (APEN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I'm doing a bit of research into the shadowy UFO investigations group "Aerial Phenomena Enquiry Network" (APEN for short).

Material on the net is Sparse with a capital S - was wondering if anyone on these boards had any knowledge of them?

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I've managed to gather all the information on this group (what little there is) and place it on a page on wikipedia, you can see it here if you like.

I would love to know if there is any more information on this group. Whether it's something to do with government disinformation or just somebody with a lot of money and a lot of time on their hands who's having a laugh.

Regardless of what it is, I regard the APEN organisation as one if the most facinating aspects of the UFO phenomena.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   
You seem to be the only one. However, keep digging my friend. I am a bit fascinated with Skinwalker Ranch myself (could have government involvement), although it would seem that nobody else is.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Thanks for the reply, the Skinwalker Ranch seems really interesting...Something else to look up!

I know what you mean, there are a few solid conspiratorial sides to the ufology phenomena out there, it's a pity this forum misses out on a lot of it.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FactoryLad
I'm doing a bit of research into the shadowy UFO investigations group "Aerial Phenomena Enquiry Network" (APEN for short). Material on the net is Sparse with a capital S - was wondering if anyone on these boards had any knowledge of them?Cheers.

Hi FactoryLad,

As you may know, Nick Redfern's recently released book "Saucer Spies" has a chapter on APEN.

That book has only just been published, and has had a bit of publicity. The current issue of UFO Review has a long interview with Nick, which includes a fairly detailed summary of his views on APEN.

See pages 29-33 of the issue of UFO Review at:
www.uforeview.net...

For other discussions of APEN, see:

Baker, Alan in his “The Encyclopaedia of Alien Encounters” (1999) at pages 12-13 (in an entry entitled “Aerial Phenomena Enquiry Network (APEN)”) of the Virgin hardback edition.

Randles, Jenny and Warrington, Peter in their “UFOs : A British Viewpoint” (1979) at pages 26-27 (in Chapter 2) of the Book Club Associates hardback edition.

Randles, Jenny in her “Investigating the Truth Behind MIB” (1997) at pages 154-161 (in Chapter 12) of the Piatkus softcover edition.

Spencer, John in his “The UFO Encyclopedia” (1991) at page 22 (in an entry entitled “APEN (UK)”) of the Guild hardback edition (with the same page numbering in the Avon softcover edition), at pages 25-26 of the Headline paperback edition.

Vallee, Jacques in his “Revelations” (1991) at pages 222-224 (in Chapter 8) of the Ballantine Books paperback edition.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Isaac, you are an absolute diamond. I knew it was only a matter of time before someone answered my plea!

"Saucer Spies" is on order, Amazon are taking their time unfortunately

Randles MIB book is where it all started for me, I was unaware of the books you mentioned mention APEN, I'll have a look at them.

Many thanks!

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by FactoryLad

Hi, Factorylad. Concerning APEN - Their members are known and have been since my investigation into them in the Spring of 1975. Their base is in London, but they also have affiliates in the North of England.

Where can i send my APEN report to you? Just read it and investigate the names and addresses included in it quietly. I do mean quietly.

A Midlands Paranormal investigator - Brian.

Addendum -
I can also send you the fact of my name above, as stated by a well known 'investigator' of today, in a magazine.

If you accept, read the APEN Report with an open mind. You will be surprised as to who is really who, both in the Past and today in APEN Ufology.

Brian.

posted on Oct, 8 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Any word on APEN in the States? I know in North Dakota, where I currently live, there is alot of UFO stuff and local lore, but that could be explained away by the special weapons we have up here so to speak. I'll have a look on my own, off line that is, but I was wondering if you guys knew anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have been very interested in APEN and trying to get all my research together but I am having trouble finding very much information so if it's no trouble do you think you could send me your report on them? I would love to hear what you have found. - much appreciation.

top topics

join