It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling of cobwebs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Lately I keep getting feelings of having cobwebs on my hands and face. Even if I'm watching TV or on the computer, or if I'm moving around, I some times feel like I've just walked through a cobweb. I still check every time just incase, (I don't like spiders, lol =[, ) but can anyone tell me if it's anything paranormal? There's no hairs, or cobwebs, or anything on me when it happens.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
i get that too, it freaks me out.

i have never thought it might be something paranormal

hopefully someone has a explaination if it is

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I know some schizophrenic people who experience that. Even sometimes they will see the spiders around them.

I will try to explain what I think about it.

Spiders and their webs represent getting caught up in something that you may not want to be in. You may have been having thoughts that your spirit guides do not want you to think about.

HS

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I didn't feel to many cobwebs that I remember. I felt about few hundred spiders on me. The first ones I saw were robot spiders with real legs and shiny chrome bodies, when I looked at them, they lit up along the edge like sparklers and disappeared. The bodies where about as big as toasters on the first ones, a month earlier they were about as big as a cigarette pack. The ones after that were real looking. It was not a pleasant experience.

HS

new topics

top topics

join