It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody looking around outside... its 4 am, Jan 1st.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
At the moment... I get the feeling of everything being 'on hold'.

What do the rest of you feel?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

I describe it as being in a pre-countdown mode.
Make sense?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Makes sense to me, I've been feeling that 'pre-countdown' mode since 9/11, then all the natural disasters which have been occurring, increased violence seemingly everywhere. I wasn't sure what this strange feeling in the back of my brain has been for the past few years, but I finally named it the other day - I'm expecing an apocalypse in the very near future. Could be what we're all sensing. Whether that's an end to our world 'as we know it' or the end of our world who knows. Regardless, I can see a light at the end of the tunnel, and I think it's a 600,000lb locomotive.....

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I was in a plane flying over the Atlantic for New Year's Eve. I must say it felt like the earth was dangling on the end of a piece of string. A frayed piece.

It felt other-worldly on board the plane. Nobody got excited when the Captain counted in the New Year. It was quiet, a little turbulence and very dark. An odd flight. (and I've been on many.)

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
While I cannot say that I reported something particularily strange or out of the ordinary on January 1st, I can say that for the last few weeks I've been having a strange 'feeling'.

I wasn't surprised at all to find out that I wasn't alone in reporting this feeling, as I was sure it wasn't something self-created.

The feeling is hard to describe; almost like if time is no longer working in a linear way. There is a certain aura of 'uneasiness', as if I were waiting for something to happen. This aura is present even in deep meditation practices, making me belive that it is only something I'm perceiving, not creating.

There is no point in jumping to conclusions though, so at the moment I will not speculate about the origin of this aura, nor its purpose. Anyways, I have a 'feeling' that we should know soon enough.

Inverencial Peace,
Akashic

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I awoke this morning and felt extremely angry. I tried to figure out what it is I was upset about, and the only thing I could come up with was it hasnt happened yet. Not a bad dream, or something on my mind, but it was quite apparrent that whatever it is that has angered me is to happen very soon. Which is odd, because I simply dont get angry, ever. So whatever it is, is going to have to be extreme in order to anger me.

I cant put my finger on it, but it had something to do with events in, or around the Ottawa ontario region.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnsky

That's what I'm feeling too.
It feels as though everything's been put to the side and there's a countdown right this second.

[edit on 7/1/06 by Nventual]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Yep, thats pretty much the feeling. Like everythings on hold.

I'm still curious as to what this Ottawa specific angry vibe is going to be about...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
It's like, you know the movie Close Encounters of The Third Kind? At the end, when the giant Mothership comes from behind Devils Tower, and it slowly moves over the runway leaving the giant shadow..
I kinda feel like that, I feel like a giant shadow is creeping up slowly and when it gets here it's not going to be happy.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Possibly completley unrelated. But recently I've been feeling a little paranoid about the possibility of a strategic communications blackout.

I experienced something similar a while back.
Certain news radio stations kept 'disappearing' from the radio waves... only to come back as if they had been broadcasting the whole time.

Its not as if I simply moved the radio... I would have heard static if I lost the channel. No. There was definately still signal being sent, but it seemed to be overridden with a low toned hum. Other people I talked to experienced the exact same thing.
Exactly as if a jammer had been turned on.

For some reason I get the feeling its going to happen again.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Today is a dark day for mankind...

My 18th birthday

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
^LOL have a good one man.

I felt normal again last night. My motivation returned, and I finally caught up with all the things I've been trying to do over the last week or so (took like 4 hours to get organized hehe). It might be just me, but who knows?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I just got home from work... there was a man shot and bleeding laying in the street about a block from my home. A cop had arrived on the scene just before me and was questioning the man. I did a 3 point turn and went the long way around the block to get home. As soon as I got home I got out of my truck and went back to the scene... the cop was (I just heard another shot) coming out of a vacant lot. Aparently the man fled. I exchanged a few brief words with the officer... then he got back in his car and sped off.

Reporting from the urban core,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
happy bday moose! youre five days ahead of me (but about 14 years behind
)

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I have not seen any other officers at the crime scene. There is still a pool of blood in the street 4 hours later and the area is not taped off as if there is an investigation underway. Not even a little kitty litter on the blood. If you drove past you'd think there was just some recently removed road kill there.

Weird.

Oh... and I also wanted to mention that I just watched Chris Rock's "Never Scared" Comedy special. Chris needs an ATS interview before he gets picked off by the CIA. He said some nasty (but true) things about the current administration and the US government as a whole. Certainly rabble-rousing. I think the stand up skit took place in fall of 2005, dunno... must confess I downloaded via limewire. Worthy download for sure; and not just for comedic value. Check it out.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This thread reminds me of a song...

"The ending isn't here,
But it's commin' real soon.
The feelin' isn't fear,
It's just tellin' you to move."

And yeah, I can identify with that feeling. My mind is big on context. Doesn't matter if it's ideas, events, people, whatever... I frequently derive quite a bit of information about a given thing from the way it "feels" on a brief glance or just a few facts, and I'm usually close enough to right that it makes me look half-way psychic, although I don't think there's anything supernatural about it.

I have never picked up on a fire waiting to happen or a hurricane coming or anything.

I did know that my family wouldn't last long in a certain city within about three days of moving there. I was just walking down to buy a soda at the corner and looked around, felt the weather, looked at the traffic, and said to myself that this was just temporary, not even worth learning my way around town. Sure enough we were back home in less than six months.

When I was in highschool (1997-2001) I never really had a solid plan on what I'd do with myself. I felt like I'd been born at the wrong time- nothing out there worth doing. Then during my senior year I started to thinking about the military, kind of had a feeling or, although I hate to say it, maybe a hope that there'd be a war. I graduated, took a job for the summer because I wasn't fit enough to enlist at the time, and one morning in September while I'm waiting for day-shift to show up... the war started. (It sure as ain't what I had in mind when I was a stupid, invincible teenager either).

There were several of my friends who I knew wouldn't make it to 21 who didn't, and a few who did, but only as shells of their former selves.

Then last night I had the kind of feeling that I really don't like to have, and I just could not shake it. Was just pondering the world, thinking about what I'll do when i get into congress and all that good stuff, and it hit me like a ton of bricks that things might go bad; that I might be lucky to have a job at all when I'm 30, much less run for congress. I give strong probability to the idea that I was just tired and depressed and that America will be alright, but last night I just had a real grim feeling about what could be around the bend for us.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
I think you misunderstood me, I no longer study the Dark Arts, but I do watch over certain entities that prey upon the world and slow their there efforts when I have to. Yes, this message is purposely encoded to keep the average reader guessing. On the reading of I Ching, I have not heard of it but I intend to go to the local library and look it up. Also my studies of the Dark Arts is different from what your thinking it is. I truly studied the Satanic Arts at one time earlier in my youth not the boyish stuff you tell stories of to your friends. The feelings you get of pending events is a gift that you should learn to perfect and use not only for yourself but for others also. I have many talents to see things that others cannot and/or will not ever see, and I try to help people when ever I find I need to. Hope I didn't scare you or anyone by my past experiences, but I feel it is important for people to know exactly who they may be dealing with so that can ask the right questions and receive the best possible answers. Talk with you later and have blessed day.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I am not sure why, but I have had this feeling for a while now. Along with this void that is definetely present, something keeps on telling me that I need to arm myself. That I need to prepare for the days ahead. It is a very scary feeling, it's as if something or someone is talking to me, warning me of what is about to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
On jan 1st..jesus opened the 6th seal (2006) of revelations.

all of us are secretly being prepared for the glorious return of our savior.

I hope you believe in aliens!

Because they believe in you.

1st seal=2001
2nd seal=2002
3rd seal=2003
4th seal=2004
5th seal=2005
6th seal= Now!
7th seal=2007..the mystery of god(s) aliens shall be complete.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
MagicPriest420, so, if we are in the 6th seal, what is suppose to happen in this year according with the prophecy?
Sorry, I am ignorant in the seals subject.
[]'s

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join