It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody looking around outside... its 4 am, Jan 1st.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Sri;

Do you throw the Iching with the 3 square hole old Chinese coins? I find that is best.
My email has been innundated with others who are asking me what is going on, they feel helpless and overwhelmed..so it is happening en masse.
Your tantric caught my eye.Is your lady a nectar of the Gods enabled?

[edit on 3-1-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Yarium
If there is anything that can provoke military actions, its a theft or cut-off of resources.

Pretty nasty stuff going on in Ukraine/Russia. news.bbc.co.uk... Oil is getting scarce and governments are getting greedy. I wonder if Putin actually has intent to "manufacture an energy crisis". That could be considered an act of war. What capability does Ukraine have to bully... what about its friends?

mashup

Perhaps we're on the brink of another cold war?

I'm thinking more luke warm over a steadily fed fire...

siriuslyone
Do you throw the Iching with the 3 square hole old Chinese coins? I find that is best.

It is hard to say exactly how I read the I Ching. I have always had a head for numbers / chaos theory. I just know what chapters to turn to and when more than anything. I am beginning get a feel for the rotation of the hexagrams themselves... what each comes from and what each becomes; how their interwoven. I have the Gita, Tao, Pantanjali, and the Sun-Tzu understood in similar manners. I read from them all enough so that when a situation arises I instictively know which book of wisdom to turn to and generally which sub-chapter. Kind of like some folks know the bible (which I'm working on).

siriuslyone
My email has been innundated with others who are asking me what is going on, they feel helpless and overwhelmed..so it is happening en masse.

Come on now... I half trusted my instinct when I posted this. But innundated? I personally thought the masses would be more unaware. Though it may not be 'the masses' on your email list

siriuslyone
Your tantric caught my eye. Is your lady a nectar of the Gods enabled?

That can mean many things to today's Alchemist. Some of them falling behind veils of censorship. If you're being dirty... No swallowing, but she makes up for it.

----------------------

My friend B just stopped by. This is the first time I've seen him since newyears. When I asked if he noticed anything weird during this newyears, here was his response (sweet and condensed)...

Yeah, actually. Before midnight around 11 they were reviewing events of 2005 on TV. I got this overwhelming feeling that America had lost its innocense. Like a sense of regret... a sense of losing something that you'll never be able to get back. I was freaking out about it... then my wife gave me a xanax and I passed out early before midnight.

Then B went on about how one part of his family was screwing the other out of inheretence money/land, which reminded me of a part of my family that split apart over recent inheretence issues.

Sirens outside; as is the norm downtown,

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

It is hard to say exactly how I read the I Ching. I have always had a head for numbers / chaos theory. I just know what chapters to turn to and when more than anything. I am beginning get a feel for the rotation of the hexagrams themselves... what each comes from and what each becomes; how their interwoven. I have the Gita, Tao, Pantanjali, and the Sun-Tzu understood in similar manners. I read from them all enough so that when a situation arises I instictively know which book of wisdom to turn to and generally which sub-chapter. Kind of like some folks know the bible (which I'm working on).

Come on now... I half trusted my instinct when I posted this. But innundated? I personally thought the masses would be more unaware. Though it may not be 'the masses' on your email list

Been an advisor on the net too long, I guess..:] Always have been one who receives massive mailings when global changes occur.

That can mean many things to today's Alchemist. Some of them falling behind veils of censorship. If you're being dirty... No swallowing, but she makes up for it.

That is not what I meant..but it does not really matter, unless one is an alchemist..nothing to do with phallus worship.What astrological sign? A fire?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
she's a cancer...

Where are you going with this?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Does anyone know anything about "operation homefront" other than what Alex Jones is telling? Is there any truth to troops returning home for the holidays on orders to give good press to the Iraq war effort?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
It was EXTREMELY thick for me on New Years. Especially around 4am.

I am normally "in tune" with those feelings, not at all certain of what they mean. But on new years, it was as if someone had their hands over my eyes, saying "Dont look".

Not as if "looking" would reveal something bad, but more as if it would bother me more than its worth, so as to keep me cheery, my third eye was closed.

Are those whose veil was thin only in the states? Im here in Canada, that could spell the difference.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
she's a cancer...

Where are you going with this?

Going nowhere, just interested in your sign, not hers.
Just ignore the querie.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
LOL Wanna hear something funny? I was taking a cab with my friend on NYE into Philly and we got this kinda strange cabbie. He seemed a very pariniod person. We were all talking when outta the blue he started asking if I heard about the 2112 "end of the world" thing. He said NYE now just feels like a countdown to the end.

I just told him to stay positive and surround himself with positiveness. I also told him about this ATS
. At the time I thought nothing of it, but now....

Other than that, I thought Philly had an incredably good vibe. Nothing negative whatsoever.

IMO the power of suggestion is very strong. I think if the masses think bad thoughts, bad things will happen. If we do the opposite however, I think we can begin to change attitudes and thus the direction we are probally heading.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   

johnsky
It was EXTREMELY thick for me on New Years. Especially around 4am... it was as if someone had their hands over my eyes, saying "Don’t look".

...as to keep me cheery, my third eye was closed.

"When you eventually see through the veils of how things really are, you will keep saying again and again, 'This is certainly not like we thought it was.'" -Jalaluddin Rumi

Sounds like you were in the midst of something sad and letting yourself fall into 'character'.

Are those whose veil was thin only in the states? I’m here in Canada, that could spell the difference.

No... I think the world over there are men who's third eye is wanting to be active... Some who's are wide open. But still others opting to keep cheery because it is familiar and comfortable. Personally, I find it is obvious what is going on at the global level once you have stomached just how sinister it all is. I find consulation in one part existential-cynicism to two parts preparation.

siriuslyone
Going nowhere, just interested in your sign, not hers.
Just ignore the query.

Very well... sorry for being defensive. Paranoia meter high. I am Taurus/Aires cusp. Chinese year of the Ram.

Woodside
"He said NYE now just feels like a countdown to the end."

Other than that, I thought Philly had an incredibly good vibe. Nothing negative whatsoever.

IMO the power of suggestion is very strong. I think if the masses think bad thoughts, bad things will happen.

Bob Marley
If you get down and you worry every day
You’re saying prayers to the devils I say.

I believe the masses have been under the influence of ‘bad thoughts’ for quite some time. We're all now due for ‘bad things’ to begin happening. Time for the devil to show his face. Redemption and righteous thinking in such times may save certain individuals or at least die in peace... but there is an ominous feeling in the air these days regarding the fate of the populous. Your cabbie carries a unique perspective; being exposed to so many different walks of life. I think he's on to the same feeling I speak of. He sees some evil fate staring him in the eye… and because he is so bound to his position in life, for him it is just a countdown. New York is not where you’re going to want to be if security is breached in these here lands. I think he knows that.

Woodside

we can begin to change attitudes and thus the direction we are probably heading.

Maybe back when the US was bombing Vietnam with Agent Orange we could have all made some decisions and changed direction together… A lot has happened since then… No universal enlightenment ever came to pass. Over and over again we have proved that we do not learn. We let the machine grow bigger. Maybe it was the Catholic schooling in elementary... but I feel like a good 'crack of the ruler on the knuckles' for humanity would help balance out some of the bad karma folks are keeping tucked in the back of their closet behind their veils. I feel as if we are now entering a “penitent man shall pass” phase of existence. A great filtering will soon begin; many to be lost in the muck.

Swami Nikhilananda
One cannot inquire into the cause of a dream as long as one is dreaming.

Follow your instincts... the veil disappears in the presence of the One.

Sri Oracle

When bad people have bad thoughts and bad things happen to them as a result... does anything really wrong occur?

[edit on 4-1-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
thank you for conveniently ignoring my post, sri. if you dont want to post your location, that is your perogative, but at least say so.

every instance of this "feeling" of yours coming true shows that it is localized to a particular location. unless you tell us the location in which you had this feeling, your prediction is null and void. you become just another hoaxer who makes a vague prediction, and then when something happens conveniently connects the feelings you have had with the event in question.

IOW, in order to prove the validity of what you are saying, you need to give us a location in which to be watching for strange events.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
i guess my question to you sri would be where exactly are you? all of the instances you mentioned were localized to a certain area.

sorry... didn't see you in there.

I live on the northern gulf coast near Flori-bama border. Geographics are not what count though in my feeling... It is more of a... I live in a US city... on the poor end of town... "fringe property" is what I invest in... the beat up homes that border rich areas.

so rationally, this feeling you have had is only relevant to the area you live in.

Agreed... but when you say "area"... do not catagorize by geography but rather type of area. I'm on the fringe, I see both sides... I have very wealthy customers, and very poor neighbors. I live in a community of older dark skinned folks that are being displaced by whites. I live where I can get a handfull of drugs or a prostitute by walking down to the corner. I also live across the street from a 3 story church where some really nice, but outwardly materialistic church folks congregate each Sunday. The police park in the church parking lot outside my bedroom window. They leave their engine and A/C running all day outside my window while drug deals are made on the other side of the block. They keep telling me how bad things used to be around here. I also live down the street from the local "club". Friday and Saturday nights the cops "keep the cars moving" out in front... that keeps the spinners and suped up engines doing circles around my block... like was the case 4 am, Jan 1. I also have 10 undeveloped wooded acres in the Ozarks. I'm looking to get my bum out there asap before things start going sour during storm season. I don't know if I can handle waking up to another curfew.

I hope that clears up the "where I live". Sorry for missing your post.

As far as where to watch... on the fringe... where classes collide. Perhaps that will be in the back seat of a cab, when the paranoid cabbie with an axe to grind finds out he's transporting an Oil exec.

Oh... and in a previous post I mentioned my friend B... I wanted to state that he has a Masters in US History.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have felt something not right as well. Once new years hit, something came over me like I have never felt before, something just didn't feel right, nothing felt in place.

I have a feeling something is going to happen this year, what it is, I do not know.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Care to elaborate on exactly what you mean?

I know they say eventually our "veils" will be lifted, to me, that means seeing things from another dimension. Is this what you mean?

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GaMbLeR
I have felt something not right as well. Once new years hit, something came over me like I have never felt before, something just didn't feel right, nothing felt in place.

I have a feeling something is going to happen this year, what it is, I do not know.

Your right! Something is going to happen...

You should really read the lyrics to this song:

[Yellowcard- Lights and Sounds]

Keep in mind, that this song is about Ufo's and Aliens!

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Care to elaborate on exactly what you mean?

I know they say eventually our "veils" will be lifted, to me, that means seeing things from another dimension. Is this what you mean?

I think,we are beginning to moving into another dimension

The more we move up to the next dimension...

The more things we will start to see,as our old dimension fades away

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this is what you are reffering to but ever since Christmas day I have felt really weird.
Someone said it better than me "a void".
I had alot of family over and cooked for 2 days and when I think back to Christmas day it's like it didn't happen and , I don't know it's just so difficult to describe and I have never felt like this before .
I had NO Christmas spirit and every year I decorate and go all out for so many gifts but this year I did ALL of that and I still feel that "void" like NOTHING really happened that day.

I dread this year with all the hurricanes. I live on the Gulf of Mexico .
I believe that something is in the air and many people are senseing what the future holds.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I missed watching Dick's Balls drop. But I must say I don't feel anything is askew.

I was reading above about the oil. My Fiancee is a Geophysicist (who specializes in finding oil) and he says he is very scared. That "peak oil" is only 2-5 years away and that there is no real solution in sight and how people will act horrid when they are out for only taking care of themselves.

It is a very scary situation. I have a hard time trying to imagine it because it is so scary and he said he could see civil war arising out of the oil situation.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
MauiStacey, LOL...I also missed seeing Dick's ball drop
I slept through the whole thing- for the first time in my life...
All i know is i have been very edgy and depressed and very sensitive since January 1. I dont know why.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

GaMbLeR

Bing bing bing... that’s what I'm talking about. It hit me hard. I was naked in the tub... then immediately felt something crack/shatter in the metaphysical world... got out of tub, put on jeans soapy and I was checking my windows with a Louisville Slugger in hand. Something was sketchy. Nothing immediately came of it... but something shifted and more importantly I knew: I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE FEELING IT.

Seems I was right.

dgtempe
For those of you whose veil was thin.... Care to elaborate on exactly what you mean? I know they say eventually our "veils" will be lifted, to me, that means seeing things from another dimension. Is this what you mean?

I would say the 'veil' of ignorance as to the Ultimate Truth of things. Looking at the world from a totally new dimension would be one way of stating it.

MagicPriest420
The more we move up to the next dimension...
The more things we will start to see, as our old dimension fades away

I do not think all of humanity is listening to the message. I can see people fading as well. Some people are all but becoming invisible to me; as if I can tell I am to be separated from them. I almost cannot hear them talk.

MagicaRose
ever since Christmas day I have felt really weird..."a void"...when I think back to Christmas day it's like it didn't happen...I have never felt like this before...still feel that "void" like NOTHING really happened that day.

I believe that something is in the air and many people are sensing what the future holds.

It is kind of like the warnings given to villages in the areas to be destroyed by the building of that Three Gorges dam in China. It is as if many people found a high water mark in the middle of their living room on New years.

The rituals you described for your holiday may have been a part of Christmas past; kept alive by inertia. I had all kinds of sketchy feelings about Christmas this year. I did not exchange gifts really and did not get a tree of any kind. It all seemed so corporatized and mass produced this year, I wanted no part. I thought about the situation Mary and Joseph were in... Made me thankful for the roof over my head.

MauiStacey
I must say I don't feel anything is askew.

My Fiancée is a Geophysicist (who specializes in finding oil) and he says... "peak oil" is only 2-5 years away...people will act horrid; could see civil war arising out of the oil situation."

A friend of mine got into a fist fight over $5 worth of gas after Hurricane Dennis. It is an addiction like crack, gotta have it. Keep your eyes open Stacey... especially the third. There is something going on; your fiancé is tuned into it.

dgtempe
All i know is i have been very edgy and depressed and very sensitive since January 1. I dont know why.

Perhaps you're recognizing an imbalance in your life... scared about what that may lead to... defensively not wanting to admit weakness.

The veil to me is also like the warm down blanket at 8 AM when you know its best to get up and start the day, but its still cold in the house.

Off subject... but I've watched 3 of my closest friends pick up a crystal methamphetamine habit over the past couple of months. Scary; I see them fading.

Sri Oracle

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
New York is not where you’re going to want to be if security is breached in these here lands. I think he knows that.

We weren't in NY. We were in Philly. Personally, I think something will go down in Philly B4 NY again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join