It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Did I Manage To Wind Up With Minus BTS Points? Just Curious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Hey folks, just wanted to mention two things:

1) If someone does do something wrong (happens once in a while) that requires action by a staff member, there ALWAYS is a u2u sent to that member explaining what happened. The u2u will always contain details about what the problem was, what post it took place in etc.

2) If you notice anything wacky going on with your account you should always feel free to report it to the staff using the gripe/idea button. That button sends your comments to the staff and is read pretty quickly.

That said, you better get your points situation in order, rumor has it that if you remain in the negative column too long the creditors come and collect all of your earthly possessions.

Point well taken

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Hey folks, just wanted to mention two things:

1) If someone does do something wrong (happens once in a while) that requires action by a staff member, there ALWAYS is a u2u sent to that member explaining what happened.

2) If you notice anything wacky going on with your account you should always feel free to report it to the staff using the gripe/idea button. That button sends your comments to the staff and is read pretty quickly.

I recently included a funny image in a humorous thread. The image was not offensive in any way I can imagine. A week later I noticed that the image was gone from my post, and the post had been edited by a mod. Naturally the mod deleted the image from my post.

I received no notice from the mod before or after he removed the image.

I sent him a u2u asking what's up. He never responded.

I'm sure many mods are conscienctious, as Djarums is. But not all are.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I think the issue of negative points has been answered.

Perhaps this new issue should be sent to the gripe/Idea button for staff review.

Closed.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join