It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black liberals need tough love!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
you're an ignorant crapstirring racist p.o.s correct me if i'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

you're an ignorant crapstirring racist p.o.s correct me if i'm wrong.

Wrong on all accounts
I started my thread by saying black liberals need toughlove, and they need a leader that will be honest with them (i.e. Bill Cosby). All I have had on here is people who say "You don't know the hood" or "You don't know what you are talking about".
Statistics in the past have shown that 60% of blacks are in the criminal justice system (i.e. probation, parole, prison, jail, diversion, etc.)And the black community doesn't think there is enough of a problem? Gimme a break! Too many people (many in my race included) are too busy making excuses. I'm tired of excuses. I am tired of my former students going to jail, because their parents are not doing enough. We need some leadership in the black community.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
By saying that blacks need a leader you are seperating the races. Telling them to live in their own communities. (ie-boys only talk to boys, girls only talk to girls)

This in itself is a problem. If anything we need to stir up this melting pot a little more.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

By saying that blacks need a leader you are seperating the races. Telling them to live in their own communities. (ie-boys only talk to boys, girls only talk to girls)

I have never advocated a form of white seperatism. In fact, I just think that blacks need to be even with whites politically. They need the same percentage of conservatives in their race as white people have. Currently, conservatives are at 50%.
I have two neighbors that live close by(both black). They are both Correctional officers. They are good neighbors. Polite. Their kids have manners. They wanted to meet us before their kids came over to play. They don't listen to rap music. If I had to guess I would say they are conservatives.
I admit, black liberals do not make good neighbors from what I can see. Rap music blaring. Kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Gangstas coming by. I have no problem being around black people. I just prefer conservative blacks.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by agwardlds
I have two neighbors that live close by(both black). They are both Correctional officers. They are good neighbors. Polite. Their kids have manners. They wanted to meet us before their kids came over to play. They don't listen to rap music. If I had to guess I would say they are conservatives.

Ridiculous. You just ascribe being a "conservative" for no reason whatsoever other than they're nice?

You don't have to guess. Why don't you ask them what think of Bush? Then Clinton? Go ahead. I'll wait.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I admit, black liberals do not make good neighbors from what I can see. Rap music blaring. Kids screaming at the top of their lungs. Gangstas coming by. I have no problem being around black people. I just prefer conservative blacks.

I don't care what political party your black neighbors subscribe to...if they knew what you were writing on this board...their children would no longer be allowed to visit your home.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by agwardlds

How about white liberals? How do you feel about them? Is what I'm seeing here not actually bigotry toward blacks so much as bigotry toward liberals?

What if your white neighbors played the rap? Do children of white liberals scream?

Still waiting to see what your black neighbors think of Bush...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ok. I'm a black guy who remembers, as a six year old, Martin King Jr. getting killed for one thing: A message. I also remember his message- unity through peace and reconcilliation.....

....the thread starter's ignorance can be excused as just that, ignorance.

The problem mostly found between "Us and Them" is that Us N' Them rarely sit down over a cold beer (or coffee for those otherwise) and discuss the ideas, hopes, proclivities and simple likes/dislikes of each other that actually bring us together as Americans and not races..................

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia

I don't care what political party your black neighbors subscribe to...if they knew what you were writing on this board...their children would no longer be allowed to visit your home.

or they may agree with "agwar". i know alot of black people who do. there
keepin it real by opening there eyes and admitting to and owning up to what they see going on in there community. the only way to fix the problem is to first acknowledge the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join