It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

doubting thomas...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I am curious to the ones that have lil to no faith in God what would it take to change such a belief? I heard someone say that to me that they have no faith of a God I asked them if I show them a Demon would they than believe in a God? Never got an answer but I pose the same question to you? If in deed I showed you a real Demon would you than believe and search for God? I always wonder why people only think of God when they are on the death bed. I noticed one thing when I think loving thoughts toward God that night I will have one of those dreams where its like the purest forms of love ever felt with various images. You know one of those dreams you wake and your like "oh man" it sucks now I am awake heh. Anyone have this happen? If not try it. Than I suppose people can discredit dreams but you know they say god talks to you in dreams...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
If in deed I showed you a real Demon would you than believe and search for God?

Yes. Of course, no demon worth his salt would show up for precisely that reason. I've invited satan to dinner numerous times, but he's always a no-show. Maybe you can do better.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   

If in deed I showed you a real Demon would you than believe and search for God?

No, even if you did, I would come up with a rational scientific explanation to it.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Lets say that we are pretending and that there is a god. If I was at the pearly gates as some call it, I would turn myself away and leave on my own. I don't want to live in charles manson's kingdom.

new topics

top topics

join