It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Might Be A Hypocrite If...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herman
See the reasoning here?

Hmm...Now that you mention it...Wait...Hmm

You might be a hypocrite if...

You think America is responsible for good in the country

and

and

Don't

Don't accept no matter the proof that America has done any good for the world...

Nope, still don't see it.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Don't accept no matter the proof that America has done any good for the world...

Am I missing something, or did you leave out a word?
(I mean that seriously because I feel like an idiot, because I can't figure out what you meant by that sentence.)

There is no reasoning behind my last post, hence my blatant sarcasm. I just find so many people running around with that reasoning, I feel the need to poke fun at it every once in a while.

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
hehe that was my attempt at piggy-backing off of your comment. It was really commas that were missing:

You might be a hypocrite of you think America is responsible for good in the country, but you don't accept, no matter the proof, that America has done any good for the world...

In essence, if you don't blame everything bad on America and dismiss all evidence that America has done any good for the world as spun and skewed as to make America appear in a better light, you might be a hypocrite.

So I tried to make a hypocritical you might be a hypocrite statement

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
... You think politics is inherently dishonest, but trust a politician to tell the truth!

...You believe in war for the sake of peace!

... You want the government to increase spending and cut taxes at the same time, while complaining about the deficit.

Tim

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
hehe that was my attempt at piggy-backing off of your comment. It was really commas that were missing:

You might be a hypocrite of you think America is responsible for good in the country, but you don't accept, no matter the proof, that America has done any good for the world...

In essence, if you don't blame everything bad on America and dismiss all evidence that America has done any good for the world as spun and skewed as to make America appear in a better light, you might be a hypocrite.

So I tried to make a hypocritical you might be a hypocrite statement

Haha, it was great.
I guess having to live off of 4 or 5 hours of sleep as frequently as I do takes a toll on the old reading comprehension.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
You might be a hypocrite if you think a woman has the right to choose to kill her unborn child, but doesn't have the right to choose what school to send those she didn't kill.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join