It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antichrist / 666 /2nd coming etc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
In my various studies on the number of the beast I have came across not much more than contradiction. In hebrew doing values of just 6s you get WWW roll it over MMM with the high value in hebrew 600+60+6 you will get WSM roll it over MSW. I am sure you are familar with 6s and 9s and how they act in math.

Also if you have watched the movie PI the value of 216 which is code to God as well related to 666. 216 is also valued as choas factor in the stock market or when the formulation is run on a computer the computer crashes. I have seen people consider God being 216 and god as being an uncontrollable force of choas. I beg to differ I believe 216 just means all things are possible with God and if he was an uncontrollable force of choas how did he make us?

Furthermore the number 216 can anyone understand the true meaning of it? Can people use this code? Or is there a choosen one that can. Maybe Jesus and he can use it as needed to end the world or save the world?

Next up on the subject of Anti Christ who is it? What is it? Is it the first person that uncovers god to open the gates of hell? Can any of us do it? Or is it just one of us that may hold such a power that can be used depending on direction of society or more so goverment actions?

Could Jesus be both Anti and Christ. As soceity and government falls and less belief of God and true meanings of God are lost it is the world people as a whole that create Jesus to be anti and destroy and destroy the evil at the same time?

Is it possible Jesus walks among us now? As a preperation of what has been happening for the past amount of years? The world left in his hands to save faith or destroy the faithless?

I would love to hear back from everyone on my views and your personal views of how the details work of such process.

My recent findings of groups and government messing with demons or aliens as they like to call them. I find myself wondering is there one of us that may have such a power that could be a major threat to the evils in the world? Just maybe one does know this code giving to them by God that can save or destroy.

If the Antichrist flew down or Jesus you think governments would let the true power control? Like to stop the wars etc. If Jesus came or a beast you think the war mongers would listen or just continue killing in the name of God?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Jesus does walk with us today, but not in the sense you're suggesting. As to your questions, if you are to believe Jesus is going to come back, then you are getting this information from the Bible. If the Bible is to be believed, and since you are getting your initial information from it, I assume it is to be believed, Christ doesn't come back to the earth until the very end of the Apocalypse, and when He does, He doesn't come back as a dude living here on Earth, He descends from the heavens in clouds.

As to world powers serving the Anti-Christ, or beast as you called him, it's not going to be as obvious as you're making out, I suspect. This will be an individual who is extremely charismatic, and is capable of fooling the world. If he came today, he would probably be saying things about how exclusive religions only cause hate, and that we need to establish one world religion, then, to get rid of war, we need to unify the planet, and remove all borders. Stuff that would sound really nice initially to those who aren't really thinking (sadly, all of us at one point or another).

As to the studies on the number of the beast...Math is fun. You can get any result you seek. I have a friend who proved 1 = 2 without any use of dividing or multiplying by zero. Math is fun.

Considering all your studies on the number of the beast, though, I would expect you'd be more familiar with Revelations...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
six six six

siks siks siks

backwards:
skis skis skis

skies skies skies

sky in arabic: Sama

O sama

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
ET, in order to make that work you had to add the "e". The truth is, the antichrist is going to come out of the Alps, where they "ski, ski, ski!"

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
ET, in order to make that work you had to add the "e". The truth is, the antichrist is going to come out of the Alps, where they "ski, ski, ski!"

I don't see how the "e" is pronounced. There is no e sound, just the long i sound.

phoenetics make communication a lot easier. Proper spelling and grammar actually slow the learning process down when learning a new language.

But, perhaps all the conflicting rules of our language promote communication?

language

lan gu age

or. ....

lan g wej

backwards:

jew, G nal

Jew, God's nail

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

join