It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

William One Sac ... Pays It Forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Our Editor In Chief, Mr. William One Sac, is ACTUALLY at work, furthering the Deny Ignorance cause of ATS. All the while, he is doing so under the most dire of circumstances.

The nurses and staff HAVE to be curious as to the "source(s)" of not only what has arrived, but even more, that which IS coming.

From what I've found Sloan-Kettering is a rather LARGE facility, with regards to doctors, staff, maintennance employees, etc.

The nurses and staff, who are in immediate contact with and care for WOS, have to be, or will soon be, going

"?WHO is this guy?" ? William One Sac ?

Who/Where is that gift, or those flowers, from?

WOS/family/etc:"Oh, I don't know ... just a friend from ATS sending their best."

? What's ATS ?

IMO anyone coming into contact with, or being made aware of, THIS level of "?website?" support/response would have to be at least a bit curious, and hopefully more inquisitive, of the "source" of all THIS display of unity?.

Nurse1: Where is ALL of this coming from?

Nurse2: Family, but most of it's from people he's never actually met?!

1* -->tells 3 "hey, check this out."-->3 tells 9-->9 tells 27, 81, 243, 729 ?!
SO keep an eye out for an IP influx from Sloan-Kettering providers.

If anyone deserves a WATS it's William One Sac!

ATS Editor In Chief, William One Sac, is ACTUALLY furthering the efforts of Denying Ignorance

... FROM HIS HOSPITAL BED!

WOS is what ATS is all about!

*increase accordingly

[edit on 12/31/2005 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
actually, the picture i envision is the one lone nurse who puts two and two together, waits for everyone else to leave for the night, then goes sneaking into WOS's room and lifts his sheets to find out why he's called "one-sac"

get well soon WOS!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Lmfao
that would be hilarious. Why is he called 1-sac anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Earlier this evening, I was about to drop a card in the mail box that I had purchased and written in for William One Sac. I have these address lables, you know, standard, with my name (real name) and address. I was about to stick one on out of habit, then realized that I am not known here by any name other than, "CyberKat".

So, rather than sticking on the return address label, I hand wrote "CyberKat", then my return address. This caused me to be thinking much the same thoughts as the original poster of this thread. I don't know exactly how many actual cards, gifts, etc... that he will be receiving in the hospital, of course.

But I couoldn't help laugh on the way to the mailbox, at just what must the hospital staff be thinking when not only is there a sudden flurry of mail for "William One Sac" (I'm sure they know his real name), but it is all from people with odd names, such as CyberKat, and all the rest of our user names. I am used to most of you guys's names, and don't think a thing out of the ordinary about them......but, the staff, I don't know. I'd love to see the expressions on their faces......

Most of all though, of course, I hope it all brings cheer, hope, encouragement, and a few laughs to WOS, as this can only help him.:up

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Thanks for this thread

They say laughter is good meidicne, so if WOS sees this, he'll get several healing doses

*goes off to hunt for a Spooky image to use in avvy*

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat
So, rather than sticking on the return address label, I hand wrote "CyberKat", then my return address. This caused me to be thinking much the same thoughts as the original poster of this thread. I don't know exactly how many actual cards, gifts, etc... that he will be receiving in the hospital, of course.

I did and thought about the same thing.
It's funny that WOS doesn't really know who Benevolent Heretic is, but he'll recognize me all the same!

Hard to tell what others who see it will think!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Has WOS had any in-depth conversations with either the nurses or the doctors about the Dulce base and the alleged vats filled with humans from which the aliens draw their nourishment?

That would really freak out the medical staff.

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
He could always tell them about how Sloan is realy a front for CIA mind control programs. I recon he will request a all over x-ray to make shure they havent implanted any chips.

posted on Jan, 17 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I concur with the mind control theory.

Did his surgery turn out successful?

new topics

top topics

join