It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Public or die trying

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in a civil manner.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
damn I have been called "troll" and have seen the word "instaban" all in one post I am amazed.

Anway go back to playing D&D if doubt me so much. Also Anyone in the area (CT) feel free I would be more than happy to show you this scary.

I am not gonna go by some time line to rush getting pics up and going outy to get new ones if you doubt. I could care less I think I covered well enough the point of my posting for the others with true interest I will get shots up as soon as possible.

Thanks for the ones stuck up for me. Its amazing how message boards turn to total; crap fights for nothing., I am to old for that. Anyway what can you do.....As far as who I am I have had another account on here for quite some time I just switched all my accounts to new stuff as I am in a different state and other concerns..

Sincerly,
The Troll of trolls, the bans of insta and all that

Mod edit: Do NOT bypass the censors.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by parrhesia]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
I am not gonna go by some time line to rush getting pics up and going outy to get new ones if you doubt. I could care less I think I covered well enough the point of my posting for the others with true interest I will get shots up as soon as possible.

It would be better if you had gathered data before posting, dont u think?
if u have photo's then u should of posted them instead of waisting time quibbling, if you've got any pics post them, this would then add credibility to the poster,

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
nsa, the only treu way to get people to believe you is to post pictures, police documents or other forms, to show you are not making something up and mean it. Anybody can join and make up a story about how they are being followed, or such and such. Its all a bunch of nothing until the proof comes out. If you think this is a slam against you its not, you may or not be telling the truth, but all I can say is to get people to believe you is to post pictures asap. The faster you post the pictures the more likely you won't be hailed a nutjob. If you don't know where to host pictures try imageshack. www.imageshack.us...

Now you can't say you don't have anywhere to upload the photos.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

At the moment, you're coming across as a kid getting your kicks trying on some role-playing game. When you say you've quickly gone from being interested in secret societies and NWO to now aliens, and you've only been a member for the best part of 24 hours, then you come up with this 'story' - it just comes across as immature incoherent BS to me. You have 24 hours

WTF guys giving him a time limit
i thought ATS was a place of understanding and knowledge

And you call him a TROLL

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Do you feel like the images are too explicit nsawantsmedead? Or are you afraid to post them? I would LOVE to see the images, it would give us much more to talk about. Speaking for all (not in a mean way), can we SEE some evidence?

[edit on 1/1/0606 by brodband]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What kind of pic, what the hell is everyone talking about.
Well i have no time 2 read all the thred, so plz tell me what kind of pictures are we looking for?

And we do not have 2 proof anything with pic, they still belive in profet mohammed and jesus (without PIC!) they still belive in the bible and koran.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Some guy says he was running away from monsters or aliens. So now we want him to post pics because his story sounds seriously bogus.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The user has had plenty of time to at least provide a photo or document that the person says he has.

So where is it?

We would not be arguing over this if the person just posted the "evidence" like they say they have.

What do you expect when someone says they have photos and documents but then dodge around all over the place?

You are going to be questioned for the proof of your story.

deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
dulcimer I keep looking at your pic and I still cant believe what I see.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE

WTF guys giving him a time limit
i thought ATS was a place of understanding and knowledge

And you call him a TROLL

Oh I am a true believer. I am normally a tolerant person. But you have misquoted me and twisted it to look like a flame remark, which it clearly wasn't. You conveniently omitted the crucial words:

And if you want to react to that, then do it positively. Come up with some relevant supporting documentation.

I am saying "if you are for real, I have laid down the gauntlet, please step up to the plate" - you can't just get up on here with important information to disclose and backtrack it, like he has done. I knew he would do this. I knew he would now say "oh well I won't do it now... you're all too hostile". This happens all the time on paranormal forums.... and I'm frankly sick of it. And it's the genuine truth-seekers who get the bashing while the trolls kick back and have a laugh at their expense.

There are a few people who ARE prepared to put their money where their mouth is and back up their claims with images and documentation. One example for instance, is Barry King over at the UFO Casebooks forum - go read "The Voice, The History You Need To Know" thread. This is an astounding record of our unseen history and I believe it 100%. Why? Because -

1. He stood up for his convictions. Whenever he was challenged on these convictions, he could hit back with facts, anecdotes AND images. He was coherent, and frankly quite humble - there is no 'chest puffing' or pretending it is some noble deed to be venerated by all mankind. He has the right attitude.

2. The evidence he brought before the community can all be traced back to real events. There is a timeline. There is incredible detail. He can prove who he says he is.

3. He was not afraid to bring out images to disclose his experiences. His life has been on the line, he was recently ordered to destroy all this evidence in a physical form which he duly did, but the scanned material remains on the internet - and he was prepared to take on some level of risk to bring out the truth. He wasn't put off by a couple of skeptics with some harsh words - the true test of a man's mettle is his courage. If you had firm convictions in your experience, you wouldn't bleat on like a pussy and slink off into your hole.

Now, I personally am still giving this guy the opportunity to impart his knowledge and give his side of the story. I'm quite happy to lay out the 'welcome wagon' to anyone with a truthful tale to tell. If you're anything BUT a kid having a bit of fun, then grow some balls and prove it! That's all I am saying. It's not that hard.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by RiotComing]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ppl always worry about the little crap to much. Well lets solve this act like I don't have photos and when I get them in and uploaded than we ca argue that i work for a movie studio etc.

Anyway I swear to GOD the things I have seen and posted or absolute fact.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
When you get the photos up then the conversation gets interesting.

You have to realize though, if you state that you have documents and photos, then you better be ready for people to ask you where they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Uh, alright. So have you gone public, to the news, reporters, anybody, with all your compiled "evidence and genuine photos"?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I would like 2 see those documents. Please scan them and share it with us all.

There is always sceptics out there, without them we would belive in everything people would say in more than 1000 year.

Well share it now or our sceptics would win this round.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
There is a lot of info around,its difficult to know what is true or false,i came accross this site,it may have come from here,anyway if you have not seen it, go here,

www.ufodigest.com...://www.ufodigest.com/video/prophet.wmv&mediatitle=ProphetUFO

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Anyway I have tons more experiences and doc/photos I will try to gather and share with you all in the upcoming weeks.

Ppl always worry about the little crap to much. Well lets solve this act like I don't have photos and when I get them in and uploaded than we ca argue that i work for a movie studio etc.

Now i'm getting confused, do you, or do you not have any doc/photos?
Trust me i'm not calling you a lier, but your making it difficult to accept your story, pls just explain what proof you have, and be more realistic in your understanding, why should we believe you?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

First off my experiments were with psychic tests utilizing I would guess an incresed EM field by mind or just psychic/esp oneway. I don't think what I have done was safe nore allowed to be talked about in details so I will not list specifics however I feel what I have learned should be public as if the government has seen what I have they may have a bigger problem than myself.

EM? Whats that short for? Followed up with, Or just Psychic/esp? How and when were these two related? Yes, like you say, I would avoid talking about the specifics because that part alone sounds like a convoluted idea.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by nullster]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The user has had plenty of time to post something, but yet we still see nothing !

I hope you come through.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nullster, my guess is EM refers to electromagnetic.
There's a Dr. Persinger at Laurentian University who has been able to induce through the use of EM waves abduction experiences in test subjects.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join