It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go Public or die trying

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
When I first joined this board I was mainly interested in Secret Soc/NWO and religions yet it has ended me with aliens. Well Demons as I like to call them. I don't think I am the smartest fool out there but I was unable to cover more than I wanted in a few months of extensive research and experiments.

First off my experiments were with psychic tests utilizing I would guess an incresed EM field by mind or just psychic/esp oneway. I don't think what I have done was safe nore allowed to be talked about in details so I will not list specifics however I feel what I have learned should be public as if the government has seen what I have they may have a bigger problem than myself.

First off I started doing these experiments often my first sight was a very odd helicoptor showing up late at night in a remote area that would not have such traffic.

Next happenings I did during the morning and mid day each test I had helicoptors pinpoint my locations hover and than leave. I did this a few times to prove to myself it was not just a coicidence. I got a little freaked out but I continued my testing.

The later night experiences showed large orbs coming to my area but they seemed a bit lost until I freaked out and it seems everywhere I go at night they are there.

Before I left cross country I had two very scary guys show up at my work. I did not stick around to see what they wanted or what they were gonna do.
I also seen them in my area of home. They had virgina plates and running cover names as I got papers and pictures and when they signed their name at the hotel they were staying one of them started to sign one name than changed it.

In detroit when I saw these orbs I also saw a very odd plane triangle in shape I was guessing it was gov trying to track these things. I also saw the same exact odd plane in the area I am in where these orbs show up.

Anyway I traveled past a few states and once I broke cloud cover I saw another orb and helicoptor.

One night I decided to test the waters so I drove way out of my way late at night to verify I was being followed the orb/craft followed everywhere I went. I went very far distance east and it was there, I than turned around and went far west and it was there. I started to get scared and turned back and floored it and at my exit bam over the trees three of these bastards hovering there blinking almost as if they were laughing at me like I can't get away. I went to the Police and logged my happenings and people which is really fun telling a testosorone filled cop about such weird crap. However the more logs and papertrail I make the safer it maybe for me if something happens.

Anyway that last night I went out on backroads very bad idea I didn't see the lights very close but one of these things were on the ground. I slammed on my brakes and it stopped moving. I hit the gas as to try to act like I would run it over it started coming than I stopped, than it followed suit. I than hit the gas and stopped and it mocked me. I said screw this and floored it in reverse to get the hell out of there. Now the description of this thing is odd. it was coming out of a field keeping low to the ground almost moving like a lion. The body was human like yet it had some sort of light to it. Very similar to the picture someone posted before of a lit up alien. Not nearly as bright I could only see faint streaks.

Anywa I have yet to go back out in the woods to have a chat with one of these damn things. They can obviously fly and change forms but I am not sure of powers beyond that. As the last one could of had me if it wanted but didn't. I think if I was to break down in fear I would allow this thing to have more power over me.

Anyway I have tons more experiences and doc/photos I will try to gather and share with you all in the upcoming weeks.

At first when the guys showed up I figure I would post about and just try to look crazy thinking it would get them away from me but didn't happen. So I will do what I am doing now posting detail etc. If these things do hold a power over people demonic or other and if its true the government is in contact with them you see the huge problem this poses. If they can have control over a human who knows how bad this could snow ball behind closed doors.

More to come...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
ooooooookay....

lets pretend for a minute that this is for real. your topic head is "go public or die trying." so why dont you follow your own line of reasoning and go public here with the details of your experiment? otherwise you just look like another story teller out for a good laugh.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Oh great, another troll with a vivid imagination..

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If you must pry. Whats the point of telling stories? I have seen them yes but take my world for it in place of doubting me from the start.

The simple experiement is this you have a pineal gland this releases '___' in the brain the first 50 days of birth,when dreaming and on death. If a person is concious and simulates the same activity as on death and stays concious you open up a line of communication esp like. Now depending on your thoughts and where you direct them you will have the above results.

I think this should be more than enough detail as proof. I will leave out the method of doing it but if you study the gland I am sure you will agree. The gland as shown by science is used for transitition sould coming to body and sould leaving body. While dreaming the modern belief is God speaks to you in dreams for many reasons. So with that said if thats not proof enough go out and get in deep and come back to tell me I am right.

Also noteworthy the synthetic form of '___' was and is very regulated and was only available to fed license holders at one time. One person that wrote abook on his testing has shown people had very similar results from one to the next. I have also been able to witness three of these tests and each person without prior knowledge had experiences of seeing aliens etc but this was "seeing" as in dreaming.

Also with that said do you think it really should be public about how its done to pull these things down? If multiple people did you it will cause an obvious problem as they don't tend to go away that easy..

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What is wrong with you? No really?

Someone posts an experience and there you are to say hey look at me I can call someone a troll online? Come one already have we not passed such stages already?

The only thing vivid is your ignorance and waste for bandwith no simmer.

Originally posted by RiotComing
Oh great, another troll with a vivid imagination..

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
nsawantsmedead:-

Lets just hypothetically accept what you posted as a real experience. Some who faced such predicament as you would be happy that you shared such experiences here in public.

However, it seems it would be your word against others..so before other kids start tearing you apart with smart ass comments, why not show some pics before they do that to you?

In the absence of such 'proofs' perhaps you might want to obtain it first since from your post such experiences happens regularly to you? An ambush, a set up with such 'entities' with friends, etc. This would be a way to fight back and take the initiative back from them instead of being always at the end of the stick. With such evidences, you will not feel alone and i am sure dedicated phenomena organisations would gladly offer you asistance to keep a record and you can move on with your life till disclosure comes...one day.

In the event all this is a figment of imagination, then i guess you had let it out of your chest and may u move on towards something better. Regards.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
Anyway I have tons more experiences and doc/photos I will try to gather and share with you all in the upcoming weeks.

I you have photos, (clear, not blurred) that would be an excellent way to establish instant credibility – words can only take you so far. I hope you carry a camera/video with you all the time.

Your story sounds fascinating.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Stop it. Would you please stop it? Posting the same stuff in a couple different forums is just not going to cut it.

Ok, NSA? Please.

Warmest Regards,

TC

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I agree and can understand doubts but just feel its silly ppl have the energy and time to dedicate to saying "oh this is BS etc" I will get out there again and see what I can get along with pics I have already and compile them on a free host. Anyone in the area feel free to tag along as being alone that one time is enough to shake one up for a good week or two.

Anyway as far as imagination etc nah not me. I am sure many come one and make stuff up and its hard to take ones word for it unless you know the person or seen it for yourself.

The point of my posts are not for some sort of chilidish bragging rights or look at me I can do something special. The point is this if what I found in a matter of months what is the gov. doing with such things. One its not moral and second its a sin by most religions next depending on how serious a threst these things are there maybe a trajic problem happening only the public could do something about to stop. I look at this no different than the folks in egypt making pyramids or salem witch trials and a stop was put to them. With this being such a secret in our country it does nothing but allow the problem to grown and people abuse powers. Its hards to speculate on what depth but a few minutes pondering such a thing you can see how bad it could be..

Anyway I will do my best at getting my current photos/diagrams and also newer pics up at once. I have a decent camera that can do 7 shots per second non stop but will be concerned best settings for night shots as well as when getting the lights i the sky. Any advice would be appreciated. I am sure next week I will test it out before going out but suggestions would help.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
If they are that similar delete them strikes your fancy however in my defense I think they are not that similar maybe relative but not the same.

I am starting to feel like a pin cushion tonight

HAPPY new year

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Stop it. Would you please stop it? Posting the same stuff in a couple different forums is just not going to cut it.

Ok, NSA? Please.

Warmest Regards,

TC

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I'm thinking the NSA is not alone, to be honest!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hey now!
I am not that bad no really. Maybe a little past nuts after all these odd happenings but still a decent person all in all
Don't worry I am sure "they" will get their wish the more I talk the more they will want me shut up. Assumnig I am not making this whole story up like some tend to believe. Maybe they are just the NSA debunk team ;L

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I'm thinking the NSA is not alone, to be honest!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Also with that said do you think it really should be public about how its done to pull these things down? If multiple people did you it will cause an obvious problem as they don't tend to go away that easy..

well now, thats the perfect solution to not having to explain in detail, isnt it?

"sorry, i cant tell you because it's bad for the world to know, forget that my thread is entitled 'go public or die trying.'"

youve just managed to confirm to me that your story is complete and total BS.

goodbye nutjob.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
You said you have documents and photos.

Lets see one within 24 hours.

That is not much to ask.

deny ignorance.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

When I first joined this board I was mainly interested in Secret Soc/NWO and religions yet it has ended me with aliens.

All of that has happened over the course of 24 hours? After all, you did first join this board yesterday...

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
At the moment, you're coming across as a kid getting your kicks trying on some role-playing game. When you say you've quickly gone from being interested in secret societies and NWO to now aliens, and you've only been a member for the best part of 24 hours, then you come up with this 'story' - it just comes across as immature incoherent BS to me.

And if you want to react to that, then do it positively. Come up with some relevant supporting documentation. You have 24 hours.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:32 AM
link   
...in the interest of fairplay, there is no need to get a password to 'log in' in order to read subjects of interests here. It's only when you need to post something then would one need to get a password. Furthermore i guess there's no stopping a person to having more than one password?

Rather than to be blamed for being rabid skeptics, harping on side issues and ignoring the main message, NSA, take your time and show us what you have got, if you have them. While i may be of no help to you, perhaps someone who had a similiar experience, whether genuine or hoax, may help you in some manner.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Can anyone say..... InstaBan?

[edit on 1-1-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake

When I first joined this board I was mainly interested in Secret Soc/NWO and religions yet it has ended me with aliens.

All of that has happened over the course of 24 hours? After all, you did first join this board yesterday...

Or perhaps he/she is a person who was banned and has re-registered under a new email?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Who are all you people to critisize nsawantsmedead how do you know if he is lieing or telling the truth woulndt you be pissed if somthing amazingly impossble happend to you and some nay sayers flame your ass

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join