It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could papaya be this powerful?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hi everybody,

I remember reading a testimony about chymopapain (derived from papaya- and I hope I spelled that right
) .... being used in a person's back to dissolve the gelatinous material that forms between the vertebrae when ruptured disks occur. There is a follow-up treatment for 6 months.
Peppermint oil has to be periodically rubbed on the back due to the intense heat the body feels after this gelatinous substance is dissolved.
This might not be for the most extreme cases of back injury but I sure thought this was remarkable! Who would have ever thought that the enzymatic action in the juice of the papaya could do something so powerful?!?!
I'm trying to think who gave their personal testimony about this actually working for them. If my memory serves me well, a ministry named Hallelujah Acres somewhere in Tennessee shared this information in a book or pamphlet.
Am I the only person in ATS-land that has heard of this?

Blessings, LawrenceRaymond

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
papaya, is a natural tropical fruit in my Island PR, we have many uses for it, but the only one that I am aware of if that papain is good for the aid of weight lost.

Yes is delicious fresh, crystallize and in syrup.

I will ask my mother more about it, perhaps she knows more about than me.

new topics

join