It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hold on to your faith. It's in for a bumpy ride.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
But this comes natural since my family tree has templars in it (yeh come and kill me you wrenched demons)

Well i aint a wrenched demo but i do want to know how do you know or how did you check you have "templars inyoure bloodline"

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitali

Well i aint a wrenched demo but i do want to know how do you know or how did you check you have "templars inyoure bloodline"

European familys from italy and the area near, would keep records and many were good writers I guess, and they keep logs on who was in there family and such, I am not sure but it goes back to 14th century, and some dude has a rank of a templar next to his name so i guess that makes me related? I have to go look for it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
where is my faith in for a bumpy ride? This movie? Eghads! Not ever seen a movie that wasn't Christian before, what shall I do?
It could possibly discount all those years of experiences I've had with Satan, God, angels, etc. I must return to my sheeple and obey my pastor...who uses mind control techniques to warp the masses. Love you guys /hug.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by saint4God]

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join