It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sylvia Brown says stay out of the holy land

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
This isn't the world's greatest physic prediction. Anyone who reads their newspaper or watches the news on televsion from time to time knows about the growing tension between Iran and Israel.

Israel prepares for feared nuclear attack by Iran
JERUSALEM — Israel is expanding its arsenal to deal with what it now views as the greatest potential threat to its existence: a nuclear attack by Iran.

It has acquired dozens of warplanes with long-range fuel tanks to allow them to reach Iran and signed a deal with Germany for two submarines reportedly capable of firing nuclear missiles

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I can make reasonably accurate predictions myself if i'm this vauge and base my predictions on what I read in the paper. Let's see...I'm predicting a large number of grass fires in California this year. Everyone beware.

I agree!!! I predict rising sea levels, hurricane records that could match or beat last years records, rain will eventually come to some states with drought, maybe in spring. I predict an earthquake in the united states. The bird flu will lay low for a while, but then it will make big headlines and scare everyone pants off.

Well this my prediction for 2006, many I'm sure will happen, not so sure about the earthquake, but that might happen. I basically used common sense and stuff I textbooks and the new as well.

-----------------------

Some say slyvia brown maybe real, maybe, but I doubt she is anymore, she's too money hungry to make an accurate prediction about anything, and if my memories served me right, in the audio below, she said she can't use her psychic abilities or her psychic guide to get anything she wants, but don't she want money, I mean $700 dollars for a reading? hmm?

Okay here listen to an audio sample of her, listen to her, and make your opinion, to see if she was fake or not: boss.streamos.com...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Sylvia Brown says stay out of the holy land

Ya, Sylvia Brown and most travel agencies as well, not to mention a lot of government spokespeople.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Stay away from the phony psychics. Most of them are fake and the 'real' ones are inspired by the devil. This is what the Bible has to say about them,
from Deuteronomy 18:

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

And yet Jesus consulted Moses and a few other patriarchs in the desert. does this make Jesus detestable to the LORD? Curious, curious indeed.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by SevenThunders
Stay away from the phony psychics. Most of them are fake and the 'real' ones are inspired by the devil. This is what the Bible has to say about them,
from Deuteronomy 18:

9 When you enter the land the LORD your God is giving you, do not learn to imitate the detestable ways of the nations there. 10 Let no one be found among you who sacrifices his son or daughter in [a] the fire, who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, 11 or casts spells, or who is a medium or spiritist or who consults the dead. 12 Anyone who does these things is detestable to the LORD, and because of these detestable practices the LORD your God will drive out those nations before you. 13 You must be blameless before the LORD your God.

And yet Jesus consulted Moses and a few other patriarchs in the desert. does this make Jesus detestable to the LORD? Curious, curious indeed.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

You therefore equate Moses and Elijah with some two bit soothsayer? The key difference is that a prophet obtains his inspiration by communion with a Holy and righteous God, who actually loves the prophet and mankind to whom the prophet speaks. A seer or occultist on the other hand obtains disinformation from fallen angels who hate them and who seek the destruction of mankind. Is it hard to understand why God might not want humans to traffic with demons?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
i had a bible once....i used it for toilet paper on a camping trip

if religious arguments were to actually accomplish anything, then most people wouldn't avoid them so willfully.

whether moses was a prophet or an occultist doesn't matter to me...

i still think sylvia brown is full of monkey poo.

nuff said.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
SevenThunders

Didn't mean to offend, and hope i didn't.

The bible said it is wrong and "detestible to God to consult the dead".

The bible says that Moses died.

The bible says that Jesus consulted Moses, at a time after he died.

A discrepancy in the bible?

I don't think so, but just trying to get you to realize how this could have been possible.

for the bible not to have contradicted itself, another plausible explanation exists, my friend.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
SevenThunders

Didn't mean to offend, and hope i didn't.

The bible said it is wrong and "detestible to God to consult the dead".

The bible says that Moses died.

The bible says that Jesus consulted Moses, at a time after he died.

A discrepancy in the bible?

I don't think so, but just trying to get you to realize how this could have been possible.

for the bible not to have contradicted itself, another plausible explanation exists, my friend.

It's not really a contradiction. During Jesus' day there were a group of religious leaders called Sadducees who did not believe in the resurrection of the dead. Jesus corrected them by pointing out that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is the God of the living and not the dead. He implied that the righteous Jew who died is alive in heaven. There is a resurrection. Thus Jesus was not technically speaking with the 'dead'. But to further clarify this, the connotation of consulting the dead is the common practice of communion with the dead through an occultic seer or witch or some other occultic means. Since such practitioners are demonized, one is in danger of falling under the influence of devils. Note the interesting case, however, of when Saul used the witch of Endor to speak with the prophet Samuel. Samuel rebuked Saul, in part, because of the medium he used.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Ariel Sharon is near death, fighting for his life from a stroke....read it on the net tonight. That could open some doors for trouble

d1k

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Sylvia Browne is amazing, bottom line. If you have ever seen her on a talk show, heard her on the radio or read her books you'll see that she is usually always spot on. She is pretty much the only psychic I actually believe is real.

Honestly guys, check her out before you bash you. Seems like you guys never even heard of her before and you're already calling her a fake.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Stay out of the Holy Land" is good advice in any century.

"Stay off trains" is fine advice as well.

Do I think Sylvia Brown is psychic? Absolutely no more so than every other human being on the planet, with the exception of those born without heads and/or brains. The human body is a giant saline filled antenna, and we live in a world of layered vibrations. It's not at all implausible to think that people can tap into the reality of energy underpinning our own physical existence, and come to realizations or epiphanies as a result.

On the other hand, she's probably a narcissistic fraud who actually believes her own nonsense, and incidentally, wants you to buy her new book.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hey All
I saw this on Fox News web site today. It does not relate to Sylvia’s predictions on the holy land but her predictions she made Tuesday night on “Coast to Coast” about the tragedy in the West Virginia mine that was taking place as they were speaking. She claimed she felt 12 of the 13 miners were safe and soon after found out she was totally wrong and did not know what to say and eventually went back on her previous statement. Not really buying her “abilities” especially after Tuesday night and the article makes the same assumptions pretty much criticizing her.
Here is the link for those interested in reading the article... www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
wow, interesting article, thanks. wish i got coast to coast, darn signal doesn't make it to my valley!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Perhaps when someone is dead they are safe?
Nothing can harm them then.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The fox report is wrong. During that show they proved she did not say they would be okay. She simply said, hmmm or something. I was listening at the time and they replayed her tape at the end to prove she had not said they were fine. She was puzzled by the report they had all survived.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Ariel Sharon is near death, fighting for his life from a stroke....read it on the net tonight. That could open some doors for trouble

You're so right on this remark. Did she make her predictions before Sharon had his most recent stroke? I have to say that a quick change in the Prime Minister's seat could bring about quite a bit of change for Israel. Maybe the new Prime Minister will be more aggressive, maybe more passive. Either way look for some trouble in town this year.

I wonder how Iran will see this new development? Will they see it as a chance to strike, or will Israel's new prime minister see an attack on Iran as a boost to strengthen his new position? Physic or not, Sylvia Brown is right in this prediction.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
She is such a freakin' phony! WOW!
How hard is it to predict that there will be strife in the "holy land" this year or that public transportation might be targeted!?

Let's review, shall we??? First of all there has been strife in the holy land for oh, I don't know, maybe 1,000 years!
Secondly, since 9/11 where airplanes were used, we have seen trains and/or stations bombed in Spain and the UK. Attacks were uncovered and foiled in the US and in France. So is it really psychic ability to predict that things will be a bit hairy in the Holy Land or that public transportation will be dangerous in 2006?

I'm a psychic as well. Here are a few of my predictions for 2006... First of all 2006, I predict, will have 365 days!
People should stay away from the Gulf Coast of the USA and the Southeast coastal areas as they will be hit with hurricanes. Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri and Texas will be struck by tornados so be careful!
The stock market will rise... and fall! There will be violence in the Middle east all through 2006 - there will be no peace. The rich will continue to gain more wealth while the middle class is slowly choked back into poverty. Those are just a few.

For more of my predictions, please send me a bank check or money order for $500 USD! Thanks

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 56
wow, interesting article, thanks. wish i got coast to coast, darn signal doesn't make it to my valley!

56 couldn't help but notice that you cant get coast2coast. If you have windows media or real player you can get it here

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
thanks, but i don't want to pay for it so...oh well for me

top topics

<< 1   >>

join