It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids on the US Bill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The pyramids represented on the US bills are not the pyramids of GIZA as everyone seems to discuss and assume.

They are in fact the pyramids of Kush, in what is now Sudan. These were built from around 500BC, by the Nubians who eventually became pharos of Upper and Lower Egypt.

They had been ruled by Egypt proper a thousand years or 2 before hand, but after that had stopped, they maintained many of the ancient ways, and so reintroduced forgotten arts and styles back once they ruled Egypt. They are in a totally different style to the original Pyramids of Saqqara or Giza.

For one thing, they were built after the Pharo's death by his successor. Most importantly here though, these pyramids reflect the same style as the ones on the dollar bills; steep sided, were usually, although not always, built purposefully without a cap stone of any kind, and with ridges running up each side/edge. Maybe there is more to this.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:00 AM
link   
isnt the eye on a pyramid supposed to be an illuminati symbol or something like that?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Interesting indeed.

How do me not know that the pyramids of Kush were not copies of those in Egypt?

I don't see ridges on the sides of the pyramid depiticted on the reverse of the dollar bill.

But I do agree that the proportions of the pyramid on back of the dollar bill look more like those of the pyramids that your pictures show.

Very interesting.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Just a thought.
If the eye is that of Ra, the Sun god of Egypt, the wouldn't Annuit Coeptis mean "The Sun Gods have favoured our undertakings"?

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Dany,

lol, and they still find favour until the return of the prophet and the great cleansing.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well, the Pyramids of Kush weren't discovered until 1892, and the "eye in the pyramid" has been a US symbol for much longer than that.

So... given that nobody (including the engraver) knew about them, how do you support your theory?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   
The eye on the pyramid (and the pyramid in fact) is a maconic symbol.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
The pyramids represented on the US bills are not the pyramids of GIZA as everyone seems to discuss and assume.

They are in fact the pyramids of Kush, in what is now Sudan. These were built from around 500BC, by the Nubians who eventually became pharos of Upper and Lower Egypt.

They had been ruled by Egypt proper a thousand years or 2 before hand, but after that had stopped, they maintained many of the ancient ways, and so reintroduced forgotten arts and styles back once they ruled Egypt. They are in a totally different style to the original Pyramids of Saqqara or Giza.

For one thing, they were built after the Pharo's death by his successor. Most importantly here though, these pyramids reflect the same style as the ones on the dollar bills; steep sided, were usually, although not always, built purposefully without a cap stone of any kind, and with ridges running up each side/edge. Maybe there is more to this.

What does all this mean i wonder?, is the American govt gonna claim that they built the pryamids?

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 09:35 AM
link   
i think it oculd be symbolic of the system used in the states, the top can see everything and the support structure can see nothing but bricks. Also about the pyramids being "discovered" in1892, how can u say that nobody knew about them cuz some western scientists didn't "discover" them till then, the rulers of the states are supposedly from an ancient lineage thus they could easily know of they pyramids of Kush.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They were built from around 500BC, by the Nubians who eventually became pharos of Upper and Lower Egypt. They had been ruled by Egypt proper a thousand years or 2 before hand, but after that had stopped, they maintained many of the ancient ways, and so reintroduced forgotten arts and styles back once they ruled Egypt.

BYRD...Where do ya think they got the eye from..Egypt Perhaps??

The Nubians are believed to be the first human race on earth, and most of their customs and traditions were adopted by the ancient Egyptians,passed on to Solomon and David the knowledge kept being handed down finally on to the Masons and as america seems to have sooo much masonic sybolism which comes from egyptians thats where they got it from...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Many of the founding fathers were masons....hence, a high degree of masonic symbols in government... The eye, is the eye of Horus, egyptian god of wisdom. Since the masons were founded as a brotherhood of stonebuilders, naturally, the pyramids are an intrinsic symbol of skill, and it is simply a stylized symbol.

I'd be more concerned about the Latin phrase under it, meaning "New World Order"

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
...The eye, is the eye of Horus, egyptian god of wisdom...

Don't get me wrong, Gazrok, you're right, but only in a general sense. Horus took many forms, and that was only one of many.

They included: God of Wisdom, God of Protection, God of Sky Light & Goodness, God of Light, God of Fire & Guardian of the East, God of the Sky, God of Silence and God of the Rising Sun ...to name but a few!

Sorry - I know I'm just being picky m8

(think I'm gonna disappear and stop posting until these bad-Monday-blues wear off *sigh*)

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:18 PM
link   

They were built from around 500BC, by the Nubians who eventually became pharos of Upper and Lower Egypt.

No disputing that! www.egyptologyonline.com...

However, the pyramids, considered one of the wonders of the ancient world, are considerably older than the Nubian pyramids. The Giza complex of pyramids has always been known... the Nubian pyramids were lost until 1890.

They had been ruled by Egypt proper a thousand years or 2 before hand, but after that had stopped, they maintained many of the ancient ways, and so reintroduced forgotten arts and styles back once they ruled Egypt.

If you go to the museums, you'll see that they introduced new styles and that the Nubian art of the 2000 BC era is rather different than the Egyptian art and the later Nubian art. It wasn't so much a reintroduction (because it really didn't sweep the more technologically advanced Egypt) but a synthesis.

BYRD...Where do ya think they got the eye from..Egypt Perhaps??

No.

The eye as a symbol is very ancient. In the case of the dollar bill, it's a Masonic influence. However, as the Masons themselves admit, their knowledge and symbols began in the 1700's.

The Nubians are believed to be the first human race on earth,

I'd dispute that from a scientific standpoint. Australopithecenes are the first hominids, and homo erectus was the first human and therefore (technically) the first race. Africans aren't primitive humans (unlike homo erectus) OR neanderthals OR heidelbergensis (which may also have had racial groups.) They're modern man but modern man isn't the FIRST man to walk on earth.

and most of their customs and traditions were adopted by the ancient Egyptians,passed on to Solomon and David the knowledge kept being handed down finally on to the Masons and as america seems to have sooo much masonic sybolism which comes from egyptians thats where they got it from...

The problem with this argument is that when you say "okay. Show me the ancient knowlege" you get a lot of answers and a lot of intellectual poseury.

A proof of the reality would be a known and certifiable ancient manuscript or engravings showing the important and arcane knowledge. That knowledge would have to match the knowledge we see in Egyptian translations we have by scholars (with better scholarship than Sitchin, who still can't read Babylonian cuneiform.) That would then have to match some of the old documents and books we have from the Knights Templar and the Illuminati sects (and I can tell you that there's no match there) and those would have to match the Masonic documents (weak match.)

Sad to say (because I love the field) but the occultic groups generally rely on "channeled" and "inspirational" evidence. Very little of it has been proved true.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Most of what I can find pretty much point to it being the eye of Horus and it being linked to the Egyptian Pyramids.

money.howstuffworks.com...

www.byzant.com...

Also the mathematics of the pyramid do seem to fit the Egyptian pyramids or (Triangle in 2D).

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:26 PM
link   
And I should point out that the Nubians (according to the writing in their tombs) adopted the Egyptian culture rather than vice-versa. It shows in their throne names:
www.egyptologyonline.com...

They were an important part of Egyptian history, but they became more Egyptianized rather than making the country more Nubianized. Even when their power waned, they took back to Nubia the concepts of pyramids and Egyptian style burial.

..as you can see by examining artifacts and so forth.
www.touregypt.net...

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
Most of what I can find pretty much point to it being the eye of Horus and it being linked to the Egyptian Pyramids.
www.byzant.com...

Okay... (g) I'll concede that point!

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by mOjOm
www.byzant.com...

Okay... (g) I'll concede that point!

It was a good idea though!! I actually had to go back and read about this all over again just to make sure. Good Post Real Deal. And good Follow up Byrd.

posted on Sep, 29 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanks mOjOm....

The thing is just because they wasn't discovered untill the 1800's doesn't mean to say that no one knew of their existance...

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Thanks mOjOm....

The thing is just because they wasn't discovered untill the 1800's doesn't mean to say that no one knew of their existance...

True, but the people who knew of their existance weren't the ones designing and engraving the money.

posted on Sep, 30 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Possibly Bryd...But did the ones who new pass on the knowledge of them through generations and it eventually ended up on the Bill..I suppose we won't every find out bit of a catch 22....

<<   2 >>

join