It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i need some help, i think i have been abducted

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
4 weeks ago i was in my bed when i woke up to strange lights outside my window. i closed my eyes, but when i opened them again i saw strange cillioets moving about me. i could not move, but i could feel tugging poking and a strange tiggiling sensation. suddenly i was in my bed again and i had a cold sweat. being the skeptic i am i quickliy dismissed this encounter as a bad dream. but since then i have had this happen to me several times.

need some advice, is this a sleeping condition?




posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
This sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis. It is often accompanied with flashing lights, an inability to move, a feel of fear or dread, and occasionally a floating sensation. It is uncommon, but a tactile sensation, like a hand reaching out and touching you or a person sitting on you, may be felt, as well as hallucinations. Little is known about it, but it is commonly mistaken for alien abductions, ghosts, etc. A Wikipedia article may help you:

Sleep Paralysis on Wikipedia

From the article:



The hallucinogenic element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as simply a dream, as one might see completely fanciful objects in a room alongside the normal vision one can see.


I'd say that this shows that it probably was, indeed, sleep paralysis.

Good luck with it.



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
What you experienced could possibly be due to sleep paralysis. This is a condition which consists of an inability to perform voluntary movements as well as hallucinations. It can be caused by things such as woriness, tiredness or stress. Or I could be mistaked and it could be something else.

Check out this link for more info.

You might consider checking it out with a doctor. Best of luck to you.


Edit: looks like you beat me to it Shredded Ice.


[edit on 31-12-2005 by Liquidus]

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Liquidus]



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
if it keeps happening..and u find a pattern. start putting magnets around your house...maybe u can get some people to help you and u can catch one! or maybe if they take you in there ship..go for broke and try and take it over...fly it up to michigan! I need a new vehicle..if its all science..there's always a way to fight back..always. use some of that human inginuity we have.



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
thanks guys i hope this thing is just sleep paralysis



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What, now? Your post makes no sense. Using magnets to catch aliens sounds like some kind of Ghostbusters spinoff...


P.S. Periods are our friends.


Edit: Was responding to waffleprime.

[edit on 12/31/05 by ShreddedIce]



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShreddedIce
This sounds like a classic case of sleep paralysis. It is often accompanied with flashing lights, an inability to move, a feel of fear or dread, and occasionally a floating sensation. It is uncommon, but a tactile sensation, like a hand reaching out and touching you or a person sitting on you, may be felt, as well as hallucinations. Little is known about it, but it is commonly mistaken for alien abductions, ghosts, etc. A Wikipedia article may help you:

Sleep Paralysis on Wikipedia

From the article:



The hallucinogenic element to sleep paralysis makes it even more likely that someone will interpret the experience as simply a dream, as one might see completely fanciful objects in a room alongside the normal vision one can see.


I'd say that this shows that it probably was, indeed, sleep paralysis.

Good luck with it.


Abductions are often misdiagnosed as sleep paralysis because most doctors are not going to know what an alien abduction is or if they do know they are too smart to tell that to anyone.

Would you go to a doctor who claimed he believed in extraterrestrials and that they are abducting people?

I wouldn't----and I know ETs exist and are abducting people.



posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I feel that this might well be a case of sleep paralysis, (I sometimes wake up with a falling feeling) but theres also the chance of an abduction. I think theres a 60% chance of sleep paralysis, 30% of abduction and 10% of unknown. But there are abductions, and mis-reported abductions.

My own encounter was a real one.. Since I managed sit up, stand up and take a swing at the alien I dealt with. But the ones where your laying in bed and cant move are kind of a toss up really..



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join