It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO egyptian Symbols !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
thanks for the U2U iamian! (Took the time to teach the teacher how to add images). Again, much appreciated iamian.

Edited to add:
These pics are from the saqqaraet pyramid, acredited to being built around 3,500 b.c by most accounts I've seen, but could be off by a few hundred years plus or minus.

Pics from above stated link:

[edit on 5-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I must accept I've may have inadvertantly presented information that was false. I am obligated to the concept of integrity and to the members here at ATS to say: Woops, I may have dropped the ball! Sorry guys.

Correlating information concerning my previous post, to include a quote from another thread in which I presented the same information and pictures.

Please note I feel more compelled to admit a mistake than to go back and edit my post.

Everyone makes mistakes, and i personnaly hold a higher respect for people who admit to their shortcomings.

Be glad the hippocrit part of my personality is not one i prefer to see grow.

Originally posted by d60944
Regarding your alien, you might want to look at the clearer pictures on here:

www.catchpenny.org...

Good find, and I honestly did not know of these alternate pictures. This is subjective to what individuals see, admitingly. But if these are indeed the same pictures of the same thing, curious how the mix-up occurred. Also, is this after restorations were made to the heiroglyphs? If so, some research into the processes used, and the technical background of those who accomplished restorations must be considered.

Also, I must admit I may have been up to 1,000+ years off the date of it's construction, but numerous dates are still bouncing around, and I'm no archeologists, nor Egyption expert.

Quote from above post to include good picture that may very well be the same picture:

What before looked like a mouth now looks like the neck of a bottle, perhaps, and the head doesn't look like a head at all, but more like a flower or some plant-like thing, sprouting spiny projections. The "eyes" here no longer resemble eyes. What is this thing? Recall that the context in which this relief is found is that of an offering scene. Might this be an offering of some plant, perhaps a flower? Consulting a general reference on ancient Egyptian culture, and looking specifically for flowers, it could be found that the lotus represents Upper Egypt and also is symbolic of rebirth. This seems a reasonable image to be found in a tomb. Further, a casual library researcher would discover that there are two types of lotus, one with "pointed buds and petals." This seems to better describe the mysterious figure than its being in the likeness of an alien from some other planet.

Again, I apoligize for my inadvertant misleading of the great minds here at ATS, and i strongly appreciate the humble way my errors were presented to me.

Thanks to d60944 for the correction, and the finding of better pictures that represent the truth.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

great reasoning, Seeker. Sometimes I feel that "scholars" arguments or explanations are the ones they can come with without lifting themselves from a chair: answers from a lazy person, who is afraid to be controversial and "loose" respect from their peers... It seems to me that they value their status more than the truth!!

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
In fact, about this matter, I've just found a very interesting text on the web:
Mistery at Abydos
There is some new info there too!

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tecaarantes
In fact, about this matter, I've just found a very interesting text on the web:
Mistery at Abydos
There is some new info there too!

Actually, there's no new info there. Just an empty claim with no support of some newspaper supposedly publishing more of these photos:

Recently, the respected Arab newspaper 'Al-Sharq Al-Awsat' published several photographs taken at another Egyptian temple, the Amon Ra Temple in Karnak.

Hmmm.

So where are these photos, where did the paper get them, are we claiming that Egyptology isn't aware of what is carved into the walls of the Temple of Amun-Re in Karnak?

There are no such carvings at Karnak. The story originates at Pravda. You want to believe what Pravda says, I suggest you take a look around their website first. Might save you a little humiliation in the future.

Here's a link to Pravda's story - it's from 2005, BTW:
-More lies from Pravda - "Hey, we're just trying to make a buck!"
The link to Catchpenny's Mysteries of Ancient Egypt that was provided earlier (much earlier, chronologically) is all you need to see that all these claims are nothing but hot air.

I suggest everyone check there or at Doug's Archaeology Site prior to posting excitedly about alien interference in humanity's history.

Harte

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi, am gonna guess you've dealt with this image before but I've no clue where, and didn't want to make a thread as I'm sure you've already discussed it. Just wondering if anyone can give me any info on it please?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Nobody knows what's going on in that pic? Wow. Thought some of you would recognise it as being a hoax, or know where it was from. If that's real and actually carved somewhere in Egypt from thousands of years back it's unbelievable. Surely it isn't?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

I tend to agree, if it was real we would have seen it a numerous times before on ATS, and I would guess the ancient aliens series would pick it up. It plays on our notions of the infamous "lightbulb" actually depicted in real hieroglyphs, and that some people believe that technology was handed down to us from aliens.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Yeah it's a bad fake, just found this thread : www.abovetopsecret.com...

Had my hopes up for a bit there too.
edit on 6-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
here is an original image of the first pic.

just for giggles heres a few others.

is this human?

just weird.

UFO?

one head is human, whats the other?

obsessed with constellation orion, why?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by simples
one head is human, whats the other?

Hybrid!

(sleep deprivation, time for bed.)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

you never know.

it could be just the artists way of showing somebody to be a certain person nothing special but weird none the less

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join