It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!! Important! *Disclosure project* Read and sign this document. Letter to the UN

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi guys, I found this today. It would be of great importance that you read this document and sign it if you are trully interested in full disclosure. Apparently, the Disclosure Project are spearheading an effort for full disclosure, but are aiming toward the UN (United Nations) for emidiate results. this could be BIG!! But we need to get together and sign this document. Lets make this happen!

Get in contact with all of your friends, family etc. Most important that we hlep out.

Here you go, sign Here

Source
Disclosure Project

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So what exaclty is the document about? I didnt bother to click on it because I am unsure of what this is im "signing". Can you come back and edit this to tell what it is please? But ill check it out.

[edit on 12/31/0505 by brodband]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes it is about having total disclosure. They are sending a pettition to the UN asking them to ban the weponasation of space and for them to help with full disclosure of ETs and UFOs.

We request a UNITED NATIONS DECADE OF CONTACT: DISCLOSURE about Extraterrestrial Civilizations (ETs); DECADE OF CONTACT - Public funding of education research about ETs. DISARMAMENT - Ban space-based weapons and warfare in space. DIPLOMACY with ethical ETs now visiting Earth.

I suggest that you guys read it, and if you agree to please sign it.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
What if I'm FOR the weaponisation of space, but I'm also FOR the disclosure of UFO's/ET's to the public? Don't you think that's unfair to pair the two things together, almost like someone trying to push forward their agenda? It's like when congress attaches an amendment for military spending to a farm aid bill.

Show me a petition that is for full disclosure, but that doesn't include any other agendas like banning weapons in space. I'll be glad to sign that one if and when it comes around. Of course, I don't think the above petition is going to do anything. The UN probably doesn't know even a fraction of what the United States does about extraterrestrial life forms. Nor does the UN have the power to mandate full disclosure by all of its member nations. And even if there was some sort of miracle and there was an opportunity for disclosure to be voted on, the US would simply use its veto, I'm sure.

I give people credit for putting these kinds of things together. It shows that someone out there really cares about something and is willing to do everything possible (and reasonable) to get to the truth. Sadly, I just don't think its going to do much of anything.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Actions speak louder than words. Your thoughts are appreciated, .But do not kill any chance at disclosuere with them. If you feel that this will not accomplish anything then don't sign. But don't downplay it like if its already a faliure. We don't know this yet. I for one will do it, and hope that most of you do so too.

And like I said before, sign only if you agree

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Just signed

YEAH... BABY!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The UN?!? The same UN that the US shoved out of the way before the Iraq war? The US have all the information for closure. The UN isn't what it used to be, not nearly. Good luck with this petition (laughs). No offense.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I'm not putting my name on anything sent to the UN. What if the UN gets it's powers increased after some global event and has some sort of new army to send around where ever it wants? I don't want my name on any possible UN lists.

[edit on 12/31/2005 by Obscure]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Ok, negative poople. If you don't want to sign then DON'T Sign. If you are afraid that the UN is gonna get you then go hide under your bed or something.

I thought that ATS was the place to post such a thing, but I am noticing that I might be wrong. It looks like it is a place for a lot of BS and nothing more.

WHATEVER!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Easy, Easy, everyone is FREE to express their opinions on ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Easy now. Just because a few people don't agree with you doesn't make what they say BS. Makes me wonder why you want us to sign so badly.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
Easy now. Just because a few people don't agree with you doesn't make what they say BS. Makes me wonder why you want us to sign so badly.

Uh.... Why do you thinK? Just read the petition and you'll know. I am just putting this out as a favor. If you disagree, fine. Not my problem couase I already signed.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well thats dandy, just don't say that ATS is all BS because some don't agree with you.
And your petition seems more like an internet mailing list. A real petition would be on paper and handed directly to who it concerns, that shows that you took the responsibility (I know it's not you petition). You should do some research on the website that's holding the petition, find out how authentic it is.

Happy new year ATSers. Cheers.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
Well thats dandy, just don't say that ATS is all BS because some don't agree with you.

Man... take a chill pill. I am not here to pic a fight with anyone. If you derive pleasure on ruining threads then go some place else.

If you don't want to sign fine, don't sign. Finite!! And yes, like you, I can "Express" my thought too. If I feel like saying that something is BS then thats my way of expressing my self. Note that I did not say you BS'd in particular. Ok! So good bye, and have a verry happy New Year!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Thanks Cabanman for the link. I just signed the petition.

---warpfactor9

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Its my opinion that the UN would never even look at the petition outcome.

Why do they talk about banning space weapons?

Do they really think a petition of 10,000 people will ban space weapons?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I would have signed in a heartbeat, but like Rasputin13 says "not with the disarmament clause".
We need to protect ourselves too.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Ok, negative poople. If you don't want to sign then DON'T Sign. If you are afraid that the UN is gonna get you then go hide under your bed or something.

I thought that ATS was the place to post such a thing, but I am noticing that I might be wrong. It looks like it is a place for a lot of BS and nothing more.

WHATEVER!!

If you think that ATS is "a place for a lot of BS and nothing more" then you shouldn't be a member. Just because some people don't want to sign your petition, or don't agree with its merits, doesn't mean that you have to take it personally and flip out. If you want a bunch of robots with no personal opinions on anything to sign your petition, then maybe you should head over to the Raelians' website or the website for the Church of Scientology. I'm sure they want full disclosure as much as you do.

I for one will not be signing your petition because I'm afraid that when disclosure comes in the form of an alien invasion, I would like us to at least have a few satellites in space that can take some pot shots at the UFO's. Take out your disarmament clause and then I may sign something.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I don't think that an internet-based petition signed by a few thousand people really has any weight to it. I could easily go onto the website you provided and sign it a hundred times over with a hundred different ficticious names, and whatever other information they require. Now, a petition that is signed in person in ink by 1,000 people would have a lot more weight to it than an internet petition signed by 10,000 people.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Some of you disagree with the disarmament clause, but do you understand what this could mean, never mind the possible hoaxed ET threat Wernher von Braun predicted would happen - some of you are quite happy to go along with that not knowing the wider picture. The wider implication is the nature of these space weapons involve the use of scalar technology - which make a nuclear war seem like a firecracker on Guy Fawkes Day in comparison. Google it up.

I signed the petition a couple of days ago, when it was first posted on the Disclosure Project site. It's odd how some are saying "it's Cabanman's petition" - like you are belittiling him with words and turning it into some small-fry homework project the UN wouldn't even bother looking at. Once again the sheeple are controlling the sheep. Icke is so right. People are so well-versed in controlling themselves, there's no way this could go ahead, even if it has the most peaceful of purposes. There's always a negative bunch of the population who will moan enough to drag it down, happens all the time in the political and social world. Humans suck.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

If you think that ATS is "a place for a lot of BS and nothing more" then you shouldn't be a member. Just because some people don't want to sign your petition, or don't agree with its merits, doesn't mean that you have to take it personally and flip out. If you want a bunch of robots with no personal opinions on anything to sign your petition, then maybe you should head over to the Raelians' website or the website for the Church of Scientology. I'm sure they want full disclosure as much as you do.

I for one will not be signing your petition because I'm afraid that when disclosure comes in the form of an alien invasion, I would like us to at least have a few satellites in space that can take some pot shots at the UFO's. Take out your disarmament clause and then I may sign something.

Like someone mentioned earlier, I don't think that an internet-based petition signed by a few thousand people really has any weight to it. I could easily go onto the website you provided and sign it a hundred times over with a hundred different ficticious names, and whatever other information they require. Now, a petition that is signed in person in ink by 1,000 people would have a lot more weight to it than an internet petition signed by 10,000 people.

My suggestion to you... Read!! It is not my petition. I just posted it here as a favor. I can care less what you have to say. If you don't want to sign it, fine. I don't have a gun to your head to do so. And as for the 10,000 signs? I don't care either! Actually, my advice to you... DON"T SIGN IT. Cause obviously you don't even know what you are talking about, and probably have not read it either.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join