It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent problem..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
If the ET froze your knees when you tried to run, I wouldn't think grabbing the gun (if you could have) would have been a good idea. I can't even begin to imagine what would have happened if you pulled the trigger.

General question:
Mental power over a projectile weapon, could the ET simply manipulate the actions you do? If it's possible for it to freeze your knees, don't you think it would be possilbe that the ET could have made you turn the gun on yourself?

Gunman I usually try to debunk an encounter in search of the truth, and depending on the writers response to my theories (of the encounter) I can usually see the truth in his/her writings.

By the way have you asked neighbors if they felt, heard or saw anything that night?

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   
gunman this may not be practical, but the best defense is a good offense.
I would get one or as many friends as possible and as close as possible
to agree to be on call if they got a special number from you, to show up
get pictures of the lic plate # pictures of the MIB, we could find out who he
is and start putting pressure back. The pleasure of calling the MIB at home
and telling him " we know where you live"

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The problem with this is that the MP who came to me knew where my mother lived, and implied a death threat to her. So yeah.. I dont think I want to go seeking them out.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
if, I were confronted in such a situation. I would fight that evil benediction to the end! even if they knew just where my dog lived.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
urgh! Do people have to beleive anyone that comes on here saying anything... I just can't beleive any poster that comes on here with stories like this, they usually all end up negative in the truth department.

Not that I don't beleive you gunman, but you havn't really given anything to go off of as proof. I really can't see why an EBE would have any reason to just be standing in front of your bed. If it was going to do something it would have done what it wanted without a problem, I'm sure.
So you live in a rural area with no neighbors. I'm sure if their was a ship above your house, the neighbors would have seen or heard it. Or you'd be missing a few shingles off your roof or something alien. How could this "Kook" have pictures of ships over your house, how the hell could he know where you live and how did you know this guy. Is there 100 people in your city, and this guy is the man with the ufologist hobby that everybody knows about, like a simpsons charater.

It just seems disjointed and silly. who could you have possibly talked to that would have brought someone to your door to interogate you. the police would have laughed, and prob everyone else would have.
I couldn';t imagine any newsreporters even giving you the time of day without you having something more to your story like video or pictures.

I can't explain this, other than what you said, sounds reasonably plausable, I mean you'd have to be pretty stupid to mistake a dream for reality no matter how fudged up you are on drugs. booze included, I have friends that black out when they drink too much, won't remember half the night when they wake up the next day. I've walked him home and the next morning he's wondering how he got to my house. Could this be like you?

Also why would anyone come to your house to interogate you if you had no evidence. what could you possibly do but get yourself in the loony bin. in relativity that is. there's supposedly thousands of abductions each year if not month I've read from some, I dought they personally got to every single home, that's much much too suspicious on their side not to mention the almost impossiblility of it.

answer some of this and I might beleive you. it's just too easy for someone to type up something like this, and yes there are alot of sad. bored, people that would do just that. no offense. please reply if you feel the need.

And yes I do beleive in aliens, and yes I do think earth people have had contact with them.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The town where I live has a rough population of 800, so its not terribly hard to know someone. Town meetings, BBQs and other things of that nature make in nigh-impossible to NOT know a person. That and the fact that the guy im referring to had actaully explained his theory on UFOs to me, and I must admit to having a good chuckle at it. (Im no UFOligist, but I certainly know a lunatic when I see one) However, as i've said above, he was the only local source on the subject. I know him for the senior year of high school, which is when he came to town and quickly became known for what appears to be mental instability. As for the photo above my house, it appears to have been shot from the field across from my land, so its east to tell that the 'craft' is either high above my house or just being hung from a nearby tree. All I can say for sure is that the guy is.. Odd, and strange people can congregate if they have a common link. The MP might've come because he thought I had evidence, as the UFO guy is prone to exagerations, and might've said that I caught an ET or something.

Unfourtianatly for both parties here, evidence is a bit hard to produce. I dont have a digital camera or scanner, even if there was a picture to take. I can't think of a way to prove it to a skeptic, beyond words. Theres no real physical evicence, beyond my hand, to present. And it isn't terribly hard to say I was drunk and punched a wall. (Though I would've certainly left a nice big dent in the drywall if I did). The lack of evidence is a sticking point, and understandably so, that I cannot clear. I take no offense if you disbelive me, since I wouldn't belive this story myself had it not been for my own involvement.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Well Gunman....I am going on the assumption that your story is genuine.If it is not....please get a life.
However, assuming that it is, i have some advice.First of all it makes no sense to hide from these creatures as they will surely have no trouble locating you if you are one of their cases.Shooting them isnt very bright either....imagine antagonizing something far more intelligent and resourceful than you.....nothing good can come of attacking someone with vastly superior firepower.As for your mother....most of the veiled threats these guys make seem to be empty.Dont push it, but i think your relatives are fairly safe from any sort of retalliatory actions.You have no proof.
I do think however that you should seriously devote yourself to some sort of powerful prayer or meditation.The Grays are not friendly.I would not go so far as to say they are hostile, but they are at least nuetral as far as moral issues are concerned.Therer is a possibilirty that your family has been tagged and is being tracked and monitered in stages throughout your lives.You may want to talk to the relatives you grew up with to see if they have had any experiences, sightings, or weird "dreams".
I have had experiences that give me chills remembering, but my contact experiences have never been with the Gray types and were actually benign in retrospect.
What im about to tell you may sound far fetched but it works.Do you believe in God at all?Even a tiny bit?Pray at night before bed.Pray for love and wisdom and protection.These being are vibrationally sensitive and the higher vibrations of love and Angelic presence are the only things i know of that trump their "jedi mind tricks".In your position i would call upon God and Angels for grace and safety.Maybe you dont believe in God or Angels but remember you didnt believe in aliens untill now either.If you sincerely ask for Angelic presence and Love it will be given...even though your faith is small.If youre not sure how to start,try finding a priest or charasmatic christian and asking for prayer help.
I am not saying the Grays are demons.I am not trying to convert you to christianity (not even a "christian" myself).But i do know the power of prayer and Love affirmations does wonders in this sort of battle.Also i would give up the alchohol for a while....weakens your mind.
Remember..they can not abide Love.Love will make you invulnerable.I have no proof for you tor anyone else that this is true but my reply is out of care and concern for a fellow human being....not the desire to be believed.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I am intrigued gunman. I would have to go with the majority and say tell people. I know you fear for your mother, but don't you have any relatives she could stay with while you get it out there?
The more people and media you inform, the less chance of anything really bad happening. If you or anyone close to you 'disappeared' or 'went on vacation' you would essentially become a martyr and give credit to the whole ufo/mib thing.
The government wouldn't want that.
Did you ever consider the kook was military? Maybe they have such people in cities everywhere with the hope people will flock to them if something happens.

To everyone else, whats the deal with pics of his hand??? Sure they would show he hit something but i could go out and punch a wall and get the same results.

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
..Erutuf nwo ym ni sgniht dab ees

Hmm.. I suppose i've dove too deep to try and surface. I might just start to speak out again. But the thing is, even if most of the 'mib' threats are empty, what if they aren't? What if these guys aren't just dicking around here? Its a big gamble, and not one that i'd like to participate in. Its like Russian Roulette.. Theres a chance of things going horribly wrong, and you need to decide if that chance is really worth taking.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join