It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent problem..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Its not my own health im worried about.. I always wanted to die in a firefight and blaze of glory, and if it wasnt for the threat to my mothers life, then I may well have done so already. Its one thing for me to get myself killed.. But im not going to get my kinfolk involved. At least not a 63 year old woman..

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gunman
.. I always wanted to die in a firefight and blaze of glory,

That's not how I meant it, the only glory is knowledge, truth, satisfaction, enlightnment. How you go by this is up to you, but glory does have one great cost, sacrafice. Although, protect your loved ones but remeber what you've gotten into.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
why doesn't something liek this happen to me...I'd love to tell someone off like that...even he could name of my cousins grandmas puppys son....I'd tell him to f'off...and it would be clobberin'time.

Oh my god....oh my GOD!!!!

I nearly wet my pants I laughed so hard, I am still laughing.

I am at work and people are staring at me, while I am laughing so HARD!

OH MY GOD...I think I just pissed my pants for real here.

I want you to know I do not think this is a funny matter, I hold true to what the poster says, but that repsonse....clobberin'time...I havent heard that since my second grade best friends grandfather passed away...he was also his uncle.

OH MY GOD!!!! Too funny

Oh...by the way.. The irreproachable Mr. Beezer© just passed out from laughing..he needs oxygen I think!

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 4-1-2006 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Keep a gun by your bed. If another alien enters the house, shoot it. If it is hurt, get blood samples. If it's not hurt, offer it candy and maybe it will go away.

You keep rig a camera with motion sensors or leave a video camera running all night so you can get it on film. I wanted to do that but I'dd be too scared to watch it.

Damn aliens and messing up my closets.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
"My clothes were folded neatly over an office chair."

That just sounds... really weird. Why would they care? Why would they do that?

Are you sure that you didn't fold the clothes?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Im quite sure that I dont fold my clothes.. I never do, and certainly wouldnt have the patience to do so when intoxicated. It seemed like a strange detail, and waking up naked in an odd position is something I hoped I left behind in collage..

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone cares at this point, but the UFO cook is gone. Not like I cant find him gone.. Like boarded up door and skid marks in the driveway gone. He was a recluse, so no one can give me an idea of where to find him.. I think that the MP might've made a stop by him before leaving town..

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Not sure if anyone cares at this point, but the UFO cook is gone. Not like I cant find him gone.. Like boarded up door and skid marks in the driveway gone. He was a recluse, so no one can give me an idea of where to find him.. I think that the MP might've made a stop by him before leaving town..

Very strange indeed. Could he have just got realy paranoid, and just left.

Pickle.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Always possible.. But its also true that most people would scatter when a gun is drawn, much less pointed at them. And considering how dedicated he was to UFO's, the guy might've gotten spooked. I certainly would've were it not for the ready acess to firearms I posses or how skinny the MP was.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
For the record to all the people in whom's posts I detect a hint of sarcasm, I think Gunman meant "kook", not "cook"

Gunman, you have a very interesting story indeed. Sounds pretty solid to me, I believe you. I find it especially interesting that you were confronted my this strange man who didn't provide any identification. Had he not stated the location of your mother, I would have told you to take it to court, that's illegal to the best of my knowledge.

Have you gone and gotten checked out for mental status yet?

Also smells a bit strange that your "kook" skipped town. Skid marks? Seriously? or was that just an exaggeration?

Quite a puzzling experience you've had. Thanks for sharing it, I think you found a good place for this kind of discussion

All the best to you and yours, I hope you find the truth.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
NO, don't go to a shrink. You might end up on stupid medication for hallucinations, even if what you saw was real. You're better off talking about it to someone who you trust and who will not judge you.

And you do not need to be under hypnosis or anything like that to recall what happened.

Troy

[edit on 6-1-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Hold the phone! I just re-read this entire thread. Let me see, you had some bourbon, you woke up in the middle of the night, an alien appears in your bedroom, so you, without hesitation attack and punch the alien...at it just stands there like a brick wall. Then when you try to run your knees freeze and you fall on a sandwich, followed by waking up with your clothes neat and tidy.

Then! You go to some "nut" for advice, he shows you pics of what he thinks is a ufo over your house. The feds pay you a threatening visit and basicly tell you that your mom's life is at risk if you talk....and the "nut" skips town? And you didn't? Or warn your mother?

Off topic the "nut" boarded up his house? That's drastic and pointless. Yet, you don't trust the ufo guy, but you'll go on a website and post a thread in a ufo&alien forum to look for help, gimme a break!

Are you sure you didn't have more than just a little bourbon?

[edit on 6-1-2006 by the_renegade]

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade

Are you sure you didn't have more than just a little bourbon?

I would've said the same thing had he not been visited by this strange man who threatened him. If that's true, it adds a whole lot of credibility to his story, IMHO.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It's hard to say anything in this STORY is credible. So a fed took a visit, look at the rest of what he wrote. If he doesn't trust the UFO Kook and comments on how he thinks the kook is probably in with some UFO society (Something like ATS!) and he thinks it's all ridiculus, then why would he come to ATS to post this thread for help?????? I would think this would be the last place he'd ask for advice, considering what he wrote earlier.

Please
you got to greedy and careless when you wrote this story Gunmen.
If this were a real situation, you would have searched alot harder for the right help especially if your family is at risk.

Yet, you don't trust the ufo guy, but you'll go on a website and post a thread in a ufo&alien forum to look for help, gimme a break!

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I did say if it's true. I don't know if it is, none of us but Gunman does. He came here and posted his story, and on the chance that it's real, I'd like to give any advice I have to him.

If you don't believe him, please don't attack him or this thread. If you see no truth in his story, then you don't have to take part in this discussion.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I did not attack him, obviously you can't tell my emotions in my writings. I was summerizing what he said.

I did try to help him, if you didn't notice go back to the start of the thread and read on. I posted alot for him.

You can tell truth from fiction by how somebody write's their "encounter". I've read several encouter on ATS that I truly believe happened, but after re-reading this one over and over and analyzing how he wrote his "encounter" and his replies, I've come up with my opinion, and you can probably guess what it is.

So before you post "if you have nothing positive to say then don't post" remember this forum is about paranormal experencies, things will be questioned, and opinions are freely expressed.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Please
you got to greedy and careless when you wrote this story Gunmen.
If this were a real situation, you would have searched alot harder for the right help especially if your family is at risk.

Yet, you don't trust the ufo guy, but you'll go on a website and post a thread in a ufo&alien forum to look for help, gimme a break!

I do believe that may qualify as an attack. I may be wrong, but I think those statements were out of line.

Anyway, fair enough. We need to get back on topic with this thread. If you have a problem with me, u2u me and we will resolve it. Same would go if I had a problem with you. I simply believed that you were a bit out of line in the statements that I have quoted in this post, I felt that some of your posts were just attacking the member and did not pertain to the topic at hand.

I think we should all carry on with the discussion that was going on.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I've no problem with what renegade says.. I do belive that quite a few of the people in the 'UFO world' (And some here for that matter..) have something bordering on obession, and I generally would like not to belive in these things happening. However, considering the problem I had, I belive this board may be among the better sources for help. The very fact that people are giving this a leery eye is the reason I came.. I didn't want a dozen people saying "OMG! LOLZ, j00 pwnzd da MIB!!1" over this. I wanted advice, and skeptesism helps just as much. The truth is mine to tell, and yours to judge.

I went to the UFO cook to see if he had really told someone else, and it had grapevined from there. The skidmarks were an exageration, though from the loo k of things the house was abondend. If this really was one of those ever-so-elusive 'men in black' I dealt with, then I would certainly like to know who the weak link is. In all probability this was an overstep on my part, but I never the less would like to know who to avoid if need be.

As to why I said what I did here, it is because of a few things. For one, I can avoid making a description of myself, using my actaul name or any of the other details that can betray you if the person you speak with turns out to be with 'them'. (I cant rightly say who 'they' are, since a number of groups would fit into this catagory). It is also because of the time elapsation since the incident, since its unlikely that im the biggest threat to whatever it is that gagged me. Aside from that, in person its one thing.. Its generally easier to belive someone who's body language you can watch then simply reading text. 'They' might not even care if they knew, since the odds of anything actaully coming from this are almost nill.

(Oh, and yes i've been drinking since then, but not any more then before. Went back to church too..)

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I say that you wait around, keep safe, and call youre mother regularly, hold off on the alcohol, if you can have a vidio camera running while you sleep...Also, just a suggestion...to at least make you feel more safe, SLEEP with that shotgun/rifle/firearm, next time an alien comes in, you may want to have it get a little bit more than a punch tot the head.

You cant do much here, but wait...so be patient, let people know, and dont be too paranoid. If aliens or the government are after you, just do what you can, you didnt ask for it.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Im in the habit of sleeping with a Makarov on behind my pillow in the headboard. But the whole cool, practiced habit of picking it up goes way the hell out the window when your face to face with an alien. My brain sorta stalled and panicked, and the gun wasnt within easy reach when I sat up. Coupled with the fact that I wouldve had to turn my back from 'it' to get said gun, I did the instinctive thing and punched it. With negligable results.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join