It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What possible motives for 9/11?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I recently came across the "Loose Change" video in some of my searches on other matters and took the time out to watch part of it. I have since purchased a copy of it and most of the rest of the videos out there suggesting various inconsistancies with the 9/11 event.

It would appear that this conspiracy theory is well underway to opening investigations into the inconsistancies. It's going to take some time though and I hope we have time.

For the sake of this discussion, I would like to hear from those who have theories about the motives behind the destruction of the WTC buildings.

WHY would high ranking people from within our own government work with premeditation to destroy these buildings?

Explosives could not possibly have been planted into the WTC buildings by foreign terrorists. It would have to be done by people with access.

WHY would so many people conspire to destroy the buildings and murder innocent people within the buildings?

There has to be hundreds or even thousands of people involved in such a conspiracy. It's virtually impossible to keep that many people quiet about such a travesty for 4 years. The reasoning behind such a plot would have to rank so high in importance that nobody in the know would dare reveal the truth. There would have to be much more than just oil or money at stake to keep hundreds of people quiet...people who stand to profit nothing from the oil industry.

What could possibly be so important that hundreds of people would work to cover up the demolition of these buildings and thousands of people?

Assuming that these buildings were brought down by planted explosives in a controlled demolition, what is really going on here?

[edit on 31-12-2005 by davenman]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:30 AM
link   
From previous threads hereI have learned that the WTC's were full of asbestos and the cost to clean them up was going to be more than the buildings were worth.

Operation Northwood, have you heard of it? If not I will find a link. Also, the start of a war on terrorism is making some people richer beyond what most of us can fathom. People have been murdered for a few dollars, count in a few million or so per person even the ones lost in this war and if it is for money and power it makes sense. Iraq is floating in oil if the powers that be can get control of that they got control of a lot of things plus the money to be made explains a lot.

I got a pm the other day from someone who believed the official story but because she had argued with me and others she took a look at a video called 911 in plane sight and now she is convinced that the official story is a lie. It is very difficult for her since she has never looked beyond what she was told to believe.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Lumos

davenman,

there are a multitude of motives that one can think of, some off the top of my head are:

-imperialist schemes: incredible as it may seem in retrospective, PNAC's strategy paper "Rebuilding America's Defenses" not only outlined a plan for global domination by obtaining control over the caspian basin/central asia, a region of geopolitical importance due to its oil reserves, by military means, which would require astronomical military spending, but also bluntly stated: "The process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event—like a new Pearl Harbor". The paper was published in September 2000, PNAC's members include Rumsfeld, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rove, Perle, Jeb Bush, among others.

I think it's widely accepted that oil is not only a finite, but also a crucial resource. Estimates about its time of exhausture vary, but we all know that economically emerging countries like China or India, which might one day surpass the US, depend on oil as much as the western world, and their demand is growing quite rapidly. Controlling the oil means effectively controlling those rivals.

-Petrodollars/world reserve currency : A mechanism not widely known which is somewhat related to the above point is that oil is mostly traded in dollars since 1973, which lead to subtle, extremely interesting phenomena. All industrialized countries need oil, therefore they require dollars to buy them off OPEC - with dollars in everyone's pocket, the world trade is conducted primarily in dollars, about 2/3 of it nowadays. The demand for oil is steadily growing as is the volume of global transactions and in result the demand for dollars. A lot of dollars never hit the domestic market, they leave the US in exchange for goods and proceed to circulate through the world market, which essentially allows the US to simply print dollars for goods to the extent of growing global demand. Now that sounds almost too good to be true, but here's the catch: Those "global" dollars, even though they might circulate outside the US for now, don't vanish. If, for some reason, a lot of people decided to plunge their dollar reserves back into the US in exchange for goods, inflation would skyrocket like in 1920s Germany, possibly leading to an economic catastrophe of unseen extent. After the introduction of the Euro and its establishment as a relatively stable currency, several oil exporting countries considered switching to "Petroeuros", Saddam Hussein being the first to dare a leap. After initial widespread skepticism, this move seemed to pay off handsomely, others willing to follow suit, such as Iran. Well, whaddayaknow, after the glorious liberation of Iraq, they're back to dollars, and I'm willing to bet Iran's Euro adventures will not survive 2006.

I think you see where this is going. I'm sure there's much more info on this to be found in the "Peak Oil" part of ATS.

-there's more, for example Larry Silverstein (wtc complex owner) selling his soul for 1.2 billion $, but they're much smaller fragments to the puzzle in my opinion.

Quoting my earlier response to your question in another thread which you seem to have missed.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Lumos,

I did see your post in the other thread and it does make some sense. However, if these buildings were brought down by explosives and the Pentagon was hit by something other than the 757 that we've been told and we can clearly see this from news reports, then there has been a serious cover up. That means that people from the NSA, FBI, DoD, Congress & 9/11 panel have to be in collaboration. There is not a single whistle blower that has come forward to tell us that there are inconsistancies in the reports from any of those...or are there?

Are there any fireman or people of the clean-up crew who have found evidence of severed beams? Are there any photos anywhere of the clean-up process that we can examine? Who planted the tons of thermite or explosives that would have been required to bring these buildings down. Why is it that people who are in the know are so loyal to this cause?

There has got to be a few people who have conducted some of the investigations and clean-up or who unwittingly helped to plan this event that are willing to come forward with information. Then if there are such people, who should they come forward to? Now we are finding that our press is also in collaboration here. Thousands of reporters and there isn't a single one who is willing to do what he/she has dreamed of all of their life....to blow the cover on a scandel with the exception of those who are working to bring this story out here who I believe have become reporters only because of this. Is there a trail of dead bodies aside from the ones buried in the towers from those who would blow the whistle on this operation?

I'm not trying to debunk this theory, but there has to be answers to these questions. There has to be more evidence than just the videos. There has to be a reason that we, as a nation, should continue to believe a lie. There has to be a reason that so many would work so hard to hide so much evidence of a controlled demolition. Some of these people have to have a better reason to cover it up than for oil.

The number of people who are examining these videos like loose change is increasing exponentially today. I can see that there has been an effort under way what, 3 years, to get this out. The time is nearing when our press will have to consider these possibilities. So will our elected officials. Who can a whistle blower go to and know that they will be safe? Is someone planning a convention of a sort where those of us who are believing these reports can go to? I'd suggest a major city central to the U.S. that can house a thousand or more conventioners. Would we all be safe?

I hope you understand what I'm getting at. Personally, I find it hard to believe that a conspiracy of this magnitude could happen just for oil and power. If it is, then I believe that there are whistle blowers out there that would like to have a safe person or place to go to other than our press who doesn't want to cover this story.

I'm trying to say that the story is getting out and it's time to think about the next step. If this is all true, then there is more to the story than just explosives. It's time to look for the rest of the story.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Word. you're making several points I second wholeheartedly.

davenman There is not a single whistle blower that has come forward to tell us that there are inconsistancies in the reports from any of those...or are there?

Well, there are some blowing the whistle on inconsistencies of the official theory, such as Kevin Ryan, formerly employed by Underwriter Laboratories, Sibel Edmonds, formerly employed by the CIA as translator or Morgan Reynolds, former Chief Economist under Bush. None of these belong to the hypothetical group of conspirators, whose extent is hard to quantify. I don't believe that it would've taken hundreds of people or more, just key authorities - the rest should be easy to involuntarily abuse unless they ever get to see the big picture. Also, imagine you realized you have been part of a conspiracy that's obviously willing to sacrifice a few thousand people +- 1...

Are there any fireman or people of the clean-up crew who have found evidence of severed beams? Are there any photos anywhere of the clean-up process that we can examine?

Nope. Nope. Just like all surveillance tapes capturing the pentagon strike, the evidence is unavailable to the public.

Who planted the tons of thermite or explosives that would have been required to bring these buildings down.

That's the million dollar question. We don't know how many charges it has taken nor how many people to plant them, but the video evidence for explosives is pretty much irrefutable. We do know however that some random terrorists couldn't have done it, so it's only logical to ask who could have. And that gets us to SecuraCom, which provided security for the WTC, its CEO bein Marvin P. Bush, a cousin of GW. Add to that several reports of "terror-drill" evacuations and hour-long power outages which were coupled with teams of "engineers" going into the buildings in the weeks before 9/11 and you might get a slight clue...

There has got to be a few people who have conducted some of the investigations and clean-up or who unwittingly helped to plan this event that are willing to come forward with information. Then if there are such people, who should they come forward to?

Another good question. Maybe it would be wise to blow the whistle under an alias, possibly though the internet, as not to get identified. I don't know who can provide security against people willing to kill to further their cause, sorry.

Now we are finding that our press is also in collaboration here. Thousands of reporters and there isn't a single one who is willing to do what he/she has dreamed of all of their life....to blow the cover on a scandel with the exception of those who are working to bring this story out here who I believe have become reporters only because of this.

Well, might be analogous to the FBI agents that were ordered not to investigate certain suspicious flightschool attendants. Unless we're talking about freelance journalists here, who would lack the means to be broadcast widely. You have many of them on the internet, but only those who're actively looking get to see them.

I'm not trying to debunk this theory, but there has to be answers to these questions. There has to be more evidence than just the videos. There has to be a reason that we, as a nation, should continue to believe a lie. There has to be a reason that so many would work so hard to hide so much evidence of a controlled demolition. Some of these people have to have a better reason to cover it up than for oil.

Maybe it's for the same reason that makes America so easy to control: Fear. The reason that this lie is spread is because "they" think it's better this way. Don't be fooled, oil and the dollar supremacy are no minor elements, as are the emerging superpowers China and India.

I hope you understand what I'm getting at. Personally, I find it hard to believe that a conspiracy of this magnitude could happen just for oil and power.

Trust me, I do. It must be a pretty vast conspiracy, but even those happen from time to time. Oil and with it power are incredible motivators for a certain creed of man, I'm sure.

I'm trying to say that the story is getting out and it's time to think about the next step. If this is all true, then there is more to the story than just explosives. It's time to look for the rest of the story.

I'm afraid the next step will be a much harder one than spotting the truth within all the dots people revealed. Instead of being passive bystanders, it'll require active confrontation, eventually. However, I think the smartest move for now would be to spread the word outside of the ivory tower of this message board as far as we can - try to expose as many people as possible to the facts and make them aware that in case we're right, preparation is in order. No matter what, the neocons can't pull off their # without sufficient backing by the populace, we need to erode it!

[edited to correct quote tags]

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Lumos]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
America wants a toe hold in the middle-east. Liberate one country into democracy and the rest will follow. Slowly but surely the start of global control, only the US can pull this off, they basicly slapped the UN around.

I wonder what Bin Laden got out of this? Freedom? Immunity? And what did attacking Iraq prove? Is Bin Laden really behind 911? Or did he just tell Bush " it's okay, you can use my picture, I'll make some videos...see you at the golf course."

[edit on 31-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
from what i've gathered, bin laden got monaco or something...freedom and some compensation...i have also gathered that there are a couple of testimonials from wtc maintenance workers about explosions in the basement. so far no statements about after-effects, but then all the scrap was shipped off before any investigation, right? not much chance we'll hear a lot of that...

as to who did it, why it was done, i've seen a few feasible theories. the one that intrigues me most is the mossad connection. the mossad study of the use of aircraft as weapons, the "celebrating jews" found around nyc that day (all in box vans of a similar color), couple that with the added bonus of the hellfire brought down on islamic-dominated countries, and israel stood to gain a bit there...tie-in to the non-airplane theory of the pentagon strike, which hit the least populated section of the building, which happened to house the office of naval intelligence (oni) who were some of the few against some of the plans of the white house, and that looks like an opportunistic "get on the boat" sort of thing to me...

i don't believe we've found the truth yet, but we're getting closer...and as for the money/oil/power connection, you bet your sweet bippy thats enough for motivation....

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
There are a lot of fireman testimonies where the firemen say they heard bombs, or that it looked exactly like an implosion, etc.

Louie Cacchioli, one of the first firefighters in WTC2, told People Weekly the following:

I was taking firefighters up in the elevator to the 24th floor to get in position to evacuate workers. On the last trip up a bomb went off. We think there were bombs set in the building.

Notice it was the last trip up, and so it was shortly before the collapse of the building that he heard the explosion.

You can find a video here of the following discussion with two firemen:

fireman2: We made it outside, we made it about a block.
fireman1: We made it at least 2 blocks.
fireman2: 2 blocks.
fireman1: and we started runnin'
fireman2: poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch-poch
fireman1: Floor by floor it started poppin' out ..
fireman2: It was as if as if they had detonated, det..
fireman1: yea detonated yea
fireman2: as if they had planned to take down a building,
boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom-boom ...
fireman1: All the way down, I was watchin it, and runnin'
fireman3: Just ran up west street.
fireman1: Then you just sort of ... this cloud of s___
just chasin' you down
fireman4: Where did you go?
fireman3: Just ran up west street.
fireman2: You couldn't outrun it.
fireman1: You couldn't outrun it.
fireman4: So what did you do?
fireman2: I jumped behind a battalion car,
I hid under the car, I was waitin' to die.

Another firefighter:

You have two 110 story office buildings.
You don't find a desk.
You don't find a chair.
You don't find a telephone, a computer.
The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of a keypad,
and it was about this big:
(makes a shape with his hand about 4 inches in diameter)
The building collapsed to dust.

That being some of the firefighter testimony, there's more on the following links, and then look on the frame on the left for more info.

You can find oral histories of 9/11 from witnesses here.
Here are other eyewitness testimonies.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Most Americans want to believe the official story and until the media starts giving any credibility to anything other than the official story most will believe only the official story. Even though this is a website selling the video they show a lot of evidence on the website and also shows clips.
www.911inplanesite.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
You know...after viewing videos that suggest such an incredible conspiracy and cover up, I want to believe the "official story" too.

The thought that the real enemy is not muslim radical terrorists, but rather, radical politicians, bankers, corporate moguls, military leaders and who knows who else within our own country is far more terrifying than anything else I can imagine.

Then add that most of America would rather not even look at these suggestions and that's a recipe for...uh...I don't even want to think about it.

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm hoping that there are better motives than just money to explain this fiasco. I have a theory of my own, but I think it would pop a few brain cells even at this website. Then again, maybe not. I'll do a write-up on it soon. I do think that money plays a key role though, just not for the reason that most people think. Power is also a key factor, but it all leads to something much greater.

Dig deeper guys! This one goes all the way to the depths.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
What possible motive? This was done explicitly for the benefit of Israel.
On April 1, 1978 (almost 27 years ago). I was in charge of the Communication Relay Center (CRC area) in the middle of the Mojave Dessert near Lane Peak, Califorina which on a joint military services exercise. This included all branches of the US Armed Forces as well as foreign allies.
A pilot from the United Kingdom (I believe New Zealand), happened to read a copy of the Operations Plan [this was "Off Limits" to enlisted men].
Afterhe had done so, he was livid with rage and demanded to be returned to his country immediately. He made no secret of his disillusion and disapppointment with Americans whom by his own statements he had respected and admired until arriving in the United States and witnessing what he did on that military exercise.
What had inspired his outrage was the death of a US Army Private from Fort Irwin after three American soldiers of another race had put a rattlesnake in his sleeping bag. The death from snakebits was written off as a "suicide" for not "properly maintaining his equipment", ie for allegedly not having shaken the snake out of his sleeping bag.
The American Officer's who conducted the 'investigation' had actually laughed about this horrible, heinous death. They were too cowardly to prosecute the perpetrator's.
The New Zealandar had read in the Ops plan that it was a contingency to take place in a dessert region, where "Americ'a ally" was surrounded by ethnically homogenous but culturally heterogenous peoples...hostile to this "ally".
The game plan was to use all and every sort of psychological and mind control technique to turn all of them against one in particular...then to destroy all of them sequentiially.
This would ultimately "soften" the area up for the nebulous allie.
Finally, at the end of the plan the allie was literally Identified.
Explicitly state in one brief sentence were words to the effect that "Israel could then expand her borders." Almost in jest, along with that statement was the remark that "She [Israel] would be blamed for any such incident anyway."
The name of this exercise was Brave Shield and Brave Storm (two parts).
The pilot from New Zealand didn't one time attempt to hide his outrage against what he considered and called: "The premeditated, and unprovoked slaughter of Arabs for the benefit of the Jews."
He demanded to be returned to his country and was removed from the exercise immediately.
The troops began to question the motive for this "Ops Plan"; so much so that the entire exercise was stood douwn with a few days; curtailing the exercise by a full month.
We were told not to discuss any part of this in any way; however the cat was out of the bag.
I'm sure every means of mind control [Radio Hypnotic Intercerebral Control (RHIC) and Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM)] has been and continues to be used.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JRex

I'm sure every means of mind control [Radio Hypnotic Intercerebral Control (RHIC) and Electronic Dissolution of Memory (EDOM)] has been and continues to be used.

I have started to realize that there are those who will do anything to see Israel suceed. I don't know why.

Could you elaborate on how this EDOM and RHIC works and who it is used on in most cases? Are you telling me those people who run around with tin foil on might have a vaild reason. If it is used how would the victim know, are there any signs and symptoms? TIA

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Possible Motives Of The Bush Administration - By Dr. David Ray Griffin click me

Summary
As I pointed out in the Introduction, The 9/11 Commission Reportendorses the official conspiracy theory, according to which the attacks of 9/11 were carried out solely by al-Qaeda, under the direction of Osama bin Laden. I am looking at this report from the perspective of the alternative conspiracy theory, according to which officials of the US government were involved. Although the Commission did not mention this alternative hypothesis, it was clearly seeking to undermine its plausibility. One way to do this would be to show that, contrary to those who hold this hypothesis, the Bush administration did not have any interests or plans that could have provided a sufficient motive for arranging or at least allowing such murderous attacks on its own citizens. The Commission did not do this directly, by explicitly addressing the motives alleged by those who endorse the alternative hypothesis. But it did do it indirectly, by portraying the Bush administration, and the US government more generally, as devoid of motives in question.

The Kean-Zelikow Commission, however, could provide this portrayal only by means of numerous omissions and distortions. Besides omitting the Bush administration's reference to the 9/11 attacks as "opportunities," it omitted any discussion of the US Space Command, with its mission to solidify global dominance, and of the PNAC document, with its suggestion that a new Pearl Harbor would be helpful. It omitted historical facts showing that the Bush administration had plans to attack both Afghanistan and Iraq before 9/11, so that the attacks served as a pretext rather than a cause. And the Commission distorted US motives in those attacks, portraying US leaders as interested only in self-defense, human rights, and peace, not oil, bases, and geopolitical primacy.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by davenman
I'm hoping that there are better motives than just money to explain this fiasco. I have a theory of my own, but I think it would pop a few brain cells even at this website. Then again, maybe not. I'll do a write-up on it soon. [...] Power is also a key factor, but it all leads to something much greater.

If there's a place to discuss your theory, it's here, isn't it? I wonder why you feel money & power are insufficient motives, after all those are the driving forces behind most criminal acts, outside of immaterial motives such as vengeance.

That this kind of conspiracy is much more frightening than the official story is probably the reason why so many people are so vigorously denying it. It also means that Uncle Sam might not save the day for us and that we should be expecting and preparing for the worst.

Looking forward to your theory.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
``
What possible motives for 9-11 ?

i think the legend & the myth
actually began because the Mujahedeen & antiSoviet forces
in Afghanistan, Georgia, Checnya et al
became aware that the US had several plots underway to
disarm, nutralize these fighters...& they responded to survive.

the US story has it that Atta, & Khalid S Mohammed, even OBL
were the crafters & originators of the ariel attacks on WTC & Pentagon,
(the attack on the WH/Capitol/WashMonument as 3rd target was thwarted)

it is only speculation on my part, but Hamzi, one of the pilots which commandeered one part of the 9-11 attacks...was the real person who dreamed up this action, he found a die-hard supporter in Atta...or else Atta was chosen as the team leader by K.S.Mohammed...as Hamzi already had his ear and was present during the Malaysia meetings when the general ideas of using the enemies resources to accomplish the mission (aircraft-as-missles)

99% of all the stuff swirling around, is just attempts by authorities to 'CYA'
deflect blame, wrest more power & control from the governed, and to a degree to 'protect' the public from the demonized faction, aka terrorists

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by davenman

What could possibly be so important that hundreds of people would work to cover up the demolition of these buildings and thousands of people?

Assuming that these buildings were brought down by planted explosives in a controlled demolition, what is really going on here?

Here is as good as any motive and it doesn't come from a conspiracy site:

"...the so-called Twin Towers at the World Trade Center were hated by many New Yorkers...the Twin Towers were always money-losers...and required huge subsidies from the State...the WTC complex was ludicrously costly to heat and light...In New York City, obsolete buildings are infrequently saved...The only thing that saved the Twin Towers from demolition was the fact that they were filled with asbestos, which would be released into the air if the buildings were destroyed by controlled explosions. In 2000, the Port Authority calculated that it would cost $1 billion...to remove the asbestos..."
- NY Psycho-geographical Assoc. (11/30/01)

And here is another motive:

WTC leaseholder wins court battle

"The World Trade Center leaseholder has won a court victory over his insurers as he attempts to rebuild the site.

A New York jury has decided that the 11 September 2001 attack on the two towers constituted two separate events.

The US District Court ruling means Larry Silverstein could now get an extra $1.1bn (£0.56bn) from nine insurers to finance reconstruction.

He has been fighting the insurance companies, arguing he was owed $7bn (£3.6bn) - double his $3.5bn policy." -BBC

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
makes it easy to see why foreknowledge from some parties was kept hush-hush, eh? if he knew it was coming, and mossad had a way to deliver it; and someone else who knew organized an opportunistic hit on the pentagon, there's a one-fell-swoop theory to bring many parties' goals that much closer,...

so who benefits? bush by the mid-east oil, israel by the aided eradication of its enemies, real or perceived, silverstein by the money saved/rec'd, and other us gov't entities looking for more control (patriot act) which would include bushies and more....

still seems the most plausible theory to me...not much outlandish in that....

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I started this thread because I wanted to find out why you all might think someone within our government would do such a thing. I am in agreement with those who suggest that it was all about money. However, there is more to the money motive than just the money itself. This conspiracy would involve a great many people, hundreds and perhaps even thousands who stand little or nothing to gain monetarily from the destruction of these towers. What is in it for them? Why would so many people keep so quiet about such a thing as this?

I have presented my theory about the motives in another thread. I present it in the Skunk Works Forum because this conspiracy involves more than just this conspiracy. There are many other conspiracies found in many of the other forums at this site that tie into this. There is something that ties many things into one series of events that are yet to happen.

I have opened this can of worms and begun this thread at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please consider it.

Mod Edit: Fixed Link.

[edit on 8/1/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Friction was the motive. There was a huge insurance policy rubbing up against greed = Spontanious collapse caused by friction.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ill give you my own briefing on the whys.

Its both very simple and very complex. On the simple side, it was to wake up a war lazy American population to get them supportive of future military enterprise in the middle east. Wars that had been planned for a while but were not carried out because of increasing military isolation sentiment of the public and our dislike of the babysitting conflicts of the 90's, like Haiti, Bosnia, Kosovo, Somolia. History has show that when Americans do not support a war, it will choke and fail miserably, see Vietnam. The powers that be did not want a repeat of the 60's revolutions.

Also on the simple side, it was to stir up fearfulness and terror never experienced by Americans before so they would be willing......nay.....demand more oppresive and intrusive legislation that overlooks the constitution.

On the more complex side, it was the beginning of pest extermination for the benefit of the Israelis, who wanted their big dog America to remove its most threatening advisaries. Afghanistan was but a feint, an appetiser to give us a reason to go after the big boys: Syria, Iraq, Iran.

It was also to open up the door for the perception and fears of future boogiemen. Bin Laden is just one man, but runs a whole network. So even getting Bin laden wont allow us to say, ok, wars over. It opens up the recipie to make more boogeymen for decades.

And of course, the saudis, who also want their enemies removed.

And alot more smaller reasons. many people benefitted from 9/11.

Now to the why would the government allow the destruction of two great landmarks, damage to their military headquarters, and the horrible deaths of so many people?

Well, you have to remember. Those folks in those super high cliques and cabals dont care about any Americans. We are resources to be used for whatever whim. Im not talking about your average senator or rep, or even your average gov employee, like FBI men and such. The ones who make the plans and rule the roost go much much higher. And to them, 4,000 American lives is pocket change to pay for the implementation of their plans and plots. 4,000 is a pittance. Thats only 4,000 dead taxpayers. On any given day in America, more future taxpayers are born to replace em anyway.

And the destruction of the world trade center is negliable to them. To Americans, watching the towers fall was a great wound in our psyche. For them, the WTC was not a beautiful monument to American engineering, but an asbestos ridden pile of glass and steel that would do just fine as a staging area. Plus, Im sure Mr Silverstein gladly volunteered his property for the job, since destroying it would save him the heavy cost of asbestos abatement.

And the Pentagon? Funny how it hit a newly constructed re-enforced mostly empty section of the pentagon. Again, minor damage in the big picture, and only a couple hundred corpses.

So, the cost of this whole plan by the darker members of this country? Only two skyscrapers, a dent in the bunker, and only 4,000 bodies for shock and awe effect. All this to buy the blessings of Americans to go tear assing around the middle east, threatening enemies, bring more controlling legislation and violate and get past the constitution, to remove all barriers to the government so it can do whatever the hell it wants.

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These people who planned this whole thing are not human beings. They are incapable of remorse. they consider themselves giants in a world full of fleas meant to serve them. Money, power, and control are their gods, their aspirations.

However, these people are not some secret supervillians in island bases, nor are they members of satan worshiping societies.

These men are men like Cheney, Rumsfeld, the Bush Klan, Wolfowitz Rove, Rice.....with the israeli high government, the Saudi oil pimps, and a gaggle of oil barons, Bankers, and defense contractors thrown in the mix. They are all highly visible people.

There are my reasons why.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join