It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Spies monitor whiskey plant! LOL!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Looking for WMD and terrorists? Try Scotland

This is is so funny, it is surreal..... omg....

US Spies monitor whisky plant

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Yeah...bet those Spies have also been making sure the product is NOT a weapon of mass destruction...which requires frequent and liberal 'oral sampling'...

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:15 AM
link   

oh, oh, I got it!!

Whisky= weapon of mass distraction

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 04:44 AM
link   

that's fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

I havent laughed so hard in ages!!!!!

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The spies said they did it because there is a fine line between making Whiskey and making Napalm......but I'm not sure if they should have made that so public

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by chebob
The spies said they did it because there is a fine line between making Whiskey and making Napalm......but I'm not sure if they should have made that so public

Oh brother

Anybody can make napalm in their back yard. I'm guessing the government is going to start monitoring Chlorox and Liquid Plumber factories too

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Holy cow! I hope they don't bug my booze. The phone tap was bad enough

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If this is the kind of missions we get,. Im definitely joining the CIA. I hear the russians are making rocket fuel in thier vodka plants....I think I need to be sent over there right now to make sure the rumors arent true.....that is....right after Ive investigated claims that a German beer company is in fact making mustard gas......

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh, and that reminds me....I hear the Canadians are culturing some anthrax strains using canabis plants that they grow for "medicinal purposes" (yeah right, we know what those commie hippie canucks are up to, medicinal anthrax culture indeed!)

better get up to Canada right away and investigate these cannabis plants to make sure they aint being used for WMD......which will require me taking large crops back home for thoruough testing.......

top topics

join