It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i see his name everywhere....help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   
to make a long story short me and this one dude hate eachother due to one big misunderstanding........and now he won't even let me talk to him to set things right......oh yeah i have big crush on him as well, but anywayz after the whole argument i keep on seeing his name everywhere.........it's on the t.v, labels, i hear it randomly out of the blue, and i hear it on commercials or i see it in anything i look at....."what does it mean?''

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
What's his name? It wouldn't be something like "Sony" would it?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:07 AM
link   
It's kind of like getting a new car, Where you realize there are 1000 others similar too yours.
But you never noticed before.
Happens everytime I get a new one.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well, it's been a while since I was an Army mechanic, but there might be something to this.
Go to your dashboard, and tell me if the "See Psychologist" light is on.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I remember when i broke my hand a few years back , all of a sudden i noticed how many people were actually running around with castes on arms and legs, same goes for pregnant women , when my wife was pregnant it was strange actually to notice how many other pregnant women were running around too.

I guess you notice coincidences like these only when you yourself are in a similar situation.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I can't see his name so often. Why don't you settle your problems with him? Send him an E-mail, SMS, or anythhing. You have your choice.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Write him a letter and tape it to his front windshield. its worked for me.

If that doesnt work, boil his bunny.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I swear the standard of ATS is going down

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, it sounds like you have a crush on this person.
They say when you fall for a person, you see their name all over and have stars in your eyes.
Perhaps unrequitted love, but not paranormal.

Sending this off to BTS relationships.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Get him in a headlock and make him listen to what you have to say. If that doesnt work, then it wasn't meant to be. I'm sorry...

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I've had a similar problem--- And I had to completely rid of everything that was him.

It was just before Christmas last year--- I got a box and threw everything that reminded me of him or was his in it, wrote him a 5 page letter, wrapped the box, put a bow on it, and left it outside his door.

He apologized for being such an arse a week later.

And we haven't gotten back together since.

And I am SO happy about that!

new topics

top topics

join