It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from DavenMan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Greetings all,

I've been searching for information on a variety of topics for several months now and this website kept coming up tops in the searches. I popped in once or twice and chose not to sign up because this website is most certainly monitored by those who don't want to be exposed. It seems the common term for them these days is Illuminati. However, "they" are also certainly capable of monitoring my activities anywhere else on the web and there's little I can do to prevent it.

Then again, I'm probably not that important to "them" because I haven't revealed any of their plans yet. ***winks*** I've done a fair bit of searching here and I haven't found anyone else posting about the things I've seen, though I've found a few who are on the right track. I have found a lot of bits an pieces of the conspiracies in many of the subjects here.

I hope I can shine a little light on some of these conspiracies from a slightly different angle. I do tend to see most things a lot differently than most, so I hope you'll open your mind and give me a little room to build an image of what I see.

Before I reached adolescence, my father told me that I walk to the beat of a different drummer. At the time, I took offense, but I learned what that meant and I now consider it a compliment. Many times it means that I see things that others don't and it makes it difficult for me to fit into this world of ours. I have a suspicion that there are quite a few people here who walk to a different beat also.

On a personal note, I'm happily married and a father of 4 beautiful girls. I always swore that I'd have all boys, but I guess I asked for a harem too many times.

Well...that's something about me. I look forward to making new friends here in spite of my paranoia.

Davenman

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
WELCOME DavenMan

Enjoy your time at the FUNNY FARM

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davenman
I've been searching for information on a variety of topics for several months now and this website kept coming up tops in the searches.

That’s kind of what happened to me. I first had ATS bookmarked as a place to find information. After a couple weeks I became a member and then I was "addicted"

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by davenman
but I guess I asked for a harem too many times.

Don't we all!!

Welcome to ATS davenman! This is rightly so the deffinitive source for netcrack!

Enjoy your long stay and see you in the forums!

DitW

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS... Enjoy your stay...
Any problems, just U2U me...

new topics

top topics

join