It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

help me with finding my job?....

page: 1

join
share:
Nip

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Hey everybody I'm my name is Nip Nipper from pulaski virginia USA
I am 15 and attend pulaski county high

I was wondering if anyone knew what i would have to go into to get a job in say rosswell area 51 or any other topsecret site, because all of this about ufo and ETs interests me and all i want to know is the truth, what all is known?
even if i can't share the information with anyone, I would feel completed just knowing.

so if anyone can give me tips about classes to take or people to talk to i would really appreciate it

thank you

[edit on 31-12-2005 by Nip]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I can probably tell you one of the best ways to go. Engineering degree is one of them, but get a masters. Another one is scientific nanotechnology. If you can get a job at something like this, apply for a company called EG&G. They are a civilain contractor for Area51 and basically run the place. I would have to say that the easiest rout to go would to get a Masters Degree in Engineering.
Hope this helps

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Don't forget Lockheed Martin, Skunk Works....build those UFO replica's! Or attempt to fix a crashed UFO and fire it back up again.

You all know the US has tried it.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Watch out! Those kind of places are roach motels......once you check in, you never check out! I spent 6 months of my life working in a big vault...heck, I couldn't even go out to eat or to the bathroom; all of those things were inside this vault. I had a little desk and no one could see what I was working on. It was handed to me in a big bag from a security officer that couldn't even look at it! Then, on top of that, I was searched every day, coming and going, and had to sign things every day, several times a day. Not fun, but like you said, I feel complete with THAT experience. It was awesome to say the least!

Nip

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sexymon
Watch out! Those kind of places are roach motels......once you check in, you never check out! I spent 6 months of my life working in a big vault...

where was this?

what did you do?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just join the air force.then join security ?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It's probably safe to say that if you show any interest in such things openly, it's probably going to keep you from being assigned to such a place.....
That's my first tip...

Don't forget about Los Alamos, Sandia Labs, etc. But as another said....Engineering is the way to go....and Physics of course...if you are truly serious about it.....

Nip

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
ok great thx guys I'll go into engineering and make you all proud

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Even at fifteen you could get a job in Roswell today.
Roswell is a town in eastern New Mexico.
There are help wanted signs everywhere.
My advice is to stay in school and get a degree in what ever interests' you.
It dosen't have to be in a hard science. Be true to yourself!

And perchance you decide not to go to university and take up a trade instead. There is just as much honor in that type of work imo.

Good Luck!

[edit on 31-12-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Nothing beats a good education in whatever you decide to do.

But sorry to say, they chose who they work with or around----not any government agency, or military contractor.

Disclosure is an individual experience, not a group phenomenon and has been going on for thousands of years.

new topics

top topics

join