It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens Hostile?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:33 AM
link   
I think we have aliens that are indifferent to whether we think they are hostile or peaceful.

My guess is that once a species graduates to interstellar flight and discovers other "aliens", they quickly realize that they don't have much of a chance of ruling the galaxy or that they have much of a chance to defend themselves if someone wants to take them out. So I'm sure the choice is to lay low, make friends, and keep an eye on other space faring races until you find your place in the galactic family.

Hopefuly, the first evolved species in our galaxy did not decide to abuse their power and put the rest of us under their control as we "aliens" matured (join us or die?), or harvest the galaxy of its resources leaving us scraps. The first great alien nations really will have decided already whether our galaxy is one based on violence, peace, or fenced off sections of space where that region gets to make their own decisions. I have a feeling that imperialists or hostile aliens don't last long in our galaxy or they are isolated and kept from advancing by the big brothers of the galaxy.

What I would gurantee is that there are spies everywhere in the galaxy keeping tabs on each other. The aliens visiting us are probably doing recon not to invade us, but to learn about us and the threat we may pose. What I doubt they will ever do is reveal themselves since the ego hit that our human race would take may cripple our development. I think we will have to decide we want them to reveal themselves and that we are ready to accept that the alien species aren't going to play Santa and solve all of our problems. I don't think they want to be the ones to tell the global world on TV: "Earth is a million years behind 90% of the galaxy in science and all of your religions are wrong." What if they tell us that consumerism is not allowed in the galaxy because it destroys resources? Or that free will is limited because of how easily advanced technologies in the wrong hands can destroy so much. We might not like their answers or galactic rules...are they hostile then?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Boogie.....very well said. Very well. There is just general concern. About us, and our (I am speaking about those in power) leaders destroying not only ourselves, but other civilizations as well. Money is not a part of the big picture in the universe. It's just our thing. It's sad that we have come to this. I want to get out of there and travel to where the beings understand what it is to live in peace and accept our differences (and there really aren't that many!)

Religion is control and not good for the soul.

(spelling edit)

[edit on 1/2/2006 by sexymon]

[edit on 1/2/2006 by sexymon]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If there is alien life coming here, they must be extremely inteligant, there not neseseraly coming here to kil us, all though, for them, it would probably very easy for them to take over, or they could black mail us, or, as i have heard in some conspiracy theories, bribe us, we shouldntt b to hostile, but if we apear to peaceful, they may use us

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
If there is alien life coming here, they must be extremely inteligant, there not neseseraly coming here to kil us, all though, for them, it would probably very easy for them to take over, or they could black mail us, or, as i have heard in some conspiracy theories, bribe us, we shouldntt b to hostile, but if we apear to peaceful, they may use this to kill us

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boogie
I think we have aliens that are indifferent to whether we think they are hostile or peaceful.

If someone runs around with a lazer gun and starts zapping people is he peaceful?

I think you are trying to point out is if anal probing is actually a means of a handshake rather than harmful scientific and sexual testing.

Yes there are levels of what we could classify someone hostile, like the middle finger gesture that the aliens could consider as a hello or a good bye. And waving your hand in the air, might mean the B word to them.

My guess is that once a species graduates to interstellar flight and discovers other "aliens", they quickly realize that they don't have much of a chance of ruling the galaxy or that they have much of a chance to defend themselves if someone wants to take them out. So I'm sure the choice is to lay low, make friends, and keep an eye on other space faring races until you find your place in the galactic family.

Not if they are superior. Interstellar communities run on the same basis as international communities here on Earth, there is little difference if at all. If a seriously advance and aggressive or diplomatic race comes along and start conquering everything in sight, like the Annunaki then you won't this little chance thing going on. If they were equal in technology, then you would have a huge war that may take a 1000 years to resolve or to declare an undisputive victor.

Well your ideas are on a human level.

Let me show you all the intelligence of the extraterrestrials near our planet.

A race of beings emerge as the greatest scientific and technologically advance minds on a planet. But they realize the fraility of other civilizations, being able to realize the depth of ideology and concern, greater than that of their own individuality. They propose in conquering the universe, not to obtain valuable resources or to have power over their neighbors, but to insure the survival of others. Using their talents to insure survival. It's like having a bunch of tree-hugging hippies emerging on a single planet, each with an IQ of 3,000,000 and instead of trying to save the whales or wolves or whatever our Earthly hippies do, they try to save nearly every highly intelligent organism that could emerged into an interstellar community in the future, such as us for instance.

Any hoot, these beings venture about using diplomacy to obtain a superiority influence over another race and using their technology to grant benefits to these other beings. This is how someone can create an empire without being savage and destructive. And in our view, like you would say before, we would view them as being hostile, yet they are actually very peaceful and caring.

That is what the Annunaki are and exactly how they became the rulers over nearly the entire galaxy.

And by the way no extraterrestrial could explain it better than myself, without wasting valuable time and effort.

Hopefuly, the first evolved species in our galaxy did not decide to abuse their power and put the rest of us under their control as we "aliens" matured (join us or die?), or harvest the galaxy of its resources leaving us scraps. The first great alien nations really will have decided already whether our galaxy is one based on violence, peace, or fenced off sections of space where that region gets to make their own decisions. I have a feeling that imperialists or hostile aliens don't last long in our galaxy or they are isolated and kept from advancing by the big brothers of the galaxy.

Well you are right about one thing, the Annunaki are not known to try and force someone to do what they want. Unless of course, they have no other choice. Survival is the strongest force in the universe with living beings, if they needed some sort of a resource to survive and our planet was the only one that generates it and we weren't willing to share with them, they will come and kill us and take it by force. The will to survive is a dangerous mechanism that can turn the most peaceful beings into ravaging psychotic freaks. That how cannibalism comes about in some cases for humans.

What I would gurantee is that there are spies everywhere in the galaxy keeping tabs on each other. The aliens visiting us are probably doing recon not to invade us, but to learn about us and the threat we may pose.

Yep you know the Annunaki quite well. All they are doing right now is trying to study us and to see whether we would be a disaster in the intergalactic community or would we be beneficial or just a neutral prospect. They won't kill us if we are beneficial or neutral, they'll have no choice if we pose a dire threat to them. They'll have no choice but to invade and just kill off any humans which possess the negative qualities and spare those that don't. The bible actually speaks of this taking place, but as the wrath of god. And unlike what it says in the bible, they aren't coming to kill those that don't follow it. They are going to kill those that are racist (and namely implies just humans that purely intelorable completely to one ethnicity or culture), destructively greedy (like the oil drilling republicans), destructive to the planet, destructive to the animals, destructive sexism (namely feminism is the biggest concern), and a few other concerns. It shouldn't take someone like myself to see all of this. They won't kill children and they won't kill the elderly. Because the children can be raised or treated to not be of any harm. And the Elderly are of little concern to them, unless they are threaten or attacked. But if you are between the ages of 14 and 70 and you possess one quality of which I have spoked about before, chances are you will be vaporized or spiked or killed in some sort of fashion. And it isn't like they want to, they rather have us less advance right now so that time might help correct our dangerous flaws, but since that's not going to happen, they have no choice but to insure the demise of nearly 50% of all human life. And they may not actually come to kill humans, they may just let nature take its course with some sort of a super volcano or something and save the humans worth saving.

What I doubt they will ever do is reveal themselves since the ego hit that our human race would take may cripple our development. I think we will have to decide we want them to reveal themselves and that we are ready to accept that the alien species aren't going to play Santa and solve all of our problems.

Solving all our problems isn't going to cripple our developement, it'll cripple our ability of being unique in certain aspects. But I assure you, some of our ideas can greatly benefit them. Like the fact that humans invented a means of freshly perserving food. I know it sounds crazy, but I actually saw one of them being in awe and checking out my refridgerator. So we will be useful to them in our technology of preservation.

I don't think they want to be the ones to tell the global world on TV: "Earth is a million years behind 90% of the galaxy in science and all of your religions are wrong." What if they tell us that consumerism is not allowed in the galaxy because it destroys resources? Or that free will is limited because of how easily advanced technologies in the wrong hands can destroy so much. We might not like their answers or galactic rules...are they hostile then?

Free will is regulated, not limited. You can't for instance to whatever you like in public, but you can do so in privacy, as long as it does not directly effect anyone else.

I mean the Annunaki or the Draconians will kill you on sight, even the Pleiabes and the Drii will kill you on sight if you try to have sex in public in one of their cities or in some interstellar community or marketplace.

And yes they won't try and force their own knowledge on to us, but if we asked them anything. 100% of the time they'll say stuff that will shock you.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade

Originally posted by heelstone
If there are intelligent space faring races watching this planet and its inhabitants secretively, and most likely abducting many against their will for whatever purposes they might have, that is not indicative of a friendly nature. Hostile yes. Violent, possibly not. All I really know is, I could never trust an ET as a result of their actions here.

You don't know that for sure. How can you confirm that "[Aliens are] most likely abducting many against their will" how can you justify that?

[edit on 31-12-2005 by the_renegade]

I gotta agree with him. These aliens r new 2 us. They even speak a different language far more different than Earth and other planets. So it's best to think about ur actions 2 an alien race than rush on it. Anyway, about the hostile part, not all r hostile...

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Are Aliens Hostile?

Until we know they are real - who knows?

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Tumuhab

Do you believe that abductions are actually taking place, exactly as people are reporting? or are these just hoaxes? How would a person know for sure if they had? I have a reason for asking. This person doesn't care to go thru the usual hypno-sessions to find out.

posted on Jul, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBlueSoldier

we should find out what they like and try to taste bad.;-)

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
um, common, show me proof. I really want to believe there is life out there somewhere, but i want to see it first hand. If there is intelligent life out there they could be hostile, or they could be peaceful. Plus people can't say well if humans where to go to another planet this is how we would act. No one knows how other beings from distant planets think. I'd like to end with one last note, i really hope someday before i die i know the truth about whether we are or are not alone, and if we're not alone and there is hostile alien race than i am ready to fight to the end for the survival of mankind!

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Are humans hostile?

Our own race is diverse in it's nature. Some humans are hostile while others aren't. The same is for alien races the course, some are and some aren't. Violence is a personality trade based on more then genetic inheritance, i needs a feeding ground. Given, some races tend to become quicker violent then others but they still need a spark to set them of.

Besides that, a race it's evolution does not stop when it reaches sentience. Beings that once might have been violent might cool down if they reach certain mile point, like dominating their planet as prime species or reaching a certain level of comfort. This takes time, a few generations but after that the real danger usually stomps of.

When you meet an alien you don't know whether they are violent, it depends on various factors that are just as influential as genetics. Personality, motive and the approach of you on the subject for example.

The problem most people face when discussing aliens is that they try to envision aliens as being completely different from humans including their psychology. While that may be true in some cases all most humans seem to do is taking one human aspect making it extreme and projecting it on an alien, that's just plain wrong. Most aliens will have roughly the same psychology as humans. Their genetics might make them slightly different in how quick they reach certain emotions when approached in certain ways but besides that their reactions will be similar to that of humans, of course cultural differences are a different aspect. But culture is more influenced by psychology than vise versa.

There are many any things wrong with how humans look at aliens and themselves. We are not special, we are normal. Aliens do not do weird stuff to us, simply be course there is no real reason for it. If aliens want contact, they land in our front yard and that would mean they are friendly otherwise we would have been vaporised by now. If they decide not to then they don't show up until we reach a level that is high enough for them to be interested. And if they crash, then they just had bad luck or engine failure just like a pilot of a jet fighter can have.
As long as people don't understand that, we as humans are not ready to be visited by aliens. When we are ready to see in that aliens are just like you and me, THEN and only then we are ready to be visited by them.

of course, their is one exception on that rule (points to signature).

[edit on 21-11-2008 by AncientShade]

[edit on 21-11-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
so what you guys are saying is that they are not hostile? meaning they are like us, givin the ability to be aggressive, or peaceful when and if needed?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lord Tumuhab

Thats what I call peace and love/caring races !

Let's just kill off anyone who does not fit !
Clearly a spiritually advanced race would come interfering on someone's else home from the shadows (for their own sake of course) and/or would go around killing people that are unfit, and unworthy of living! Tresspassing, abducting, torturing all covertly? Seems very humanlike actually!

Why haven't we ever thought of this solution? It is just so brilliant that I am dumbfounded !

Please anyone that feels they are not fit, help our alien friends and jump off a cliff PLEASE! Do not worry , it is all for the sake of peace and love!

Seriously mate, you are either full of it, or you are just being lied to by yer "friends".

To me it seems more that since an armed take over is not possible, for whatever reason unknown to us, they are plotting other ways to make it a smooth transition of who takes the ownership of this tiny planet.

I just cannot see this highly advanced in ethics and spirituality race of beings act like you just said, I can see humans acting like that though, I can also see alien deceivers acting like that too! Actually we might be more advanced than them in that part ... if you stop to think about it....

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah their bad. Since I believe that the aliens in question are not E.T. I tend to lean to the side that says aliens are demonic and they haven't conquered us yet simply because its not their time. One of the questions Legion asked Jesus:
Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Not all Aliens are hostile.

However, I am sure that there are probably multiple hostile Alien races out there somewhere.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
i just feel the need to know more about them, and i sense that in someway, they are a bit like us. are we mean? so therefore so can they. But i don't understand why we as americans have to live how the US government wants us to live. i mean, do animals have a government telling THEM how to live? No, because they are living how GOD has created them to. Thats the whole point in freedom, having the option of doing what you want. But if we had that ability we would be less likely to do the wrongs things just knowing we are allowed to. If that were to ever happen, we could all befriend with the ET's and i don't know why it is that the US government has to hide and cover up EVERYTHING. I read that the american government described our un-humanly friends to be scary,evil, and strange looking, always with plans of world domination.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I also wanna add that I believe that we are one of those hostile "Alien races" out there that I am talking about above.

I mean, we kill each other. We are a war race. We'd have no issues going to war and trying to kill an ET race.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I totally agree, but i disagree about violence resolving problems, sure it does, but later on it causes more. The more it causes, the more it resolves. and it repeats itself over and over. But the ET's have learned to cope with one another. So therefore we need to stop violence period. Think about Amsterdam, why do you think they are a bit peaceful in ways?

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Garrett Staples

I think you read that violence bit out of my signature
which is a quote from the movie Starship troopers.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Ohhh haha my bad. But anyway have you heard about the guy from the US government, his name was Lazar...im not sure, but he admittted to working on alien space craft that has landed? Have you ever thought that maybe our government is the reason we aren't equal in so many ways possible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join