It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the band In Flames and their album clayman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was recently looking through my cd's and felt like taking a peak inside the booklet of In Flames - Clayman, and to my surprise there is some symbolism. There is a page with the pyramid and the all-seeing eye with a line of money beneath it. Now I am unsure of what to make out of all of this, so I am asking if any of you people can decipher what In Flames really meant in their Clayman cd?

Here is a picture of it:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   
i have their other albums...and if their older stuff is like their newwer stuff...it is more of a..anti nwo theme.
god forbid and darkest hour are other good groups for a little rage against the system

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
i have their other albums...and if their older stuff is like their newwer stuff...it is more of a..anti nwo theme.
god forbid and darkest hour are other good groups for a little rage against the system

well would you know what their lyrics resemble in their clayman cd?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a lot of personal angst and tribulation interspersed with rage against a society or system that can't be changed. as for what they resemble?...don't know.

p.s. mods isn't this more of a bts discussion.............

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by clearmind
a lot of personal angst and tribulation interspersed with rage against a society or system that can't be changed. as for what they resemble?...don't know.

p.s. mods isn't this more of a bts discussion.............

well I didn't know where to put it because it involves possible conspiracy discussion with a musical band, rather than just music.

new topics

top topics

join