It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2006

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I am sorry to say that my predictions for 2006 are not what anyone is going to like to hear. But this message will help all those lucky enough to be in the right palce at the right time the oppertunity to survive. The year will start off as many years do with high expectations for personal, economical, and worldwide growth. However this will not last as signs will appear at the begining of the year of hardships accross our country and the rest of the world. The recent natural events of 2005 will pale in comparison to what is coming in 2006. 2006 is the year of three events 2 natural disasters on a scale never seen before and one man made event that will hopefully never be repeated. The 2 natural events takes place and takes us all by suprise and will start in the northern hemisphere. The thing is that it will be something that we should have been prepared to deal with before it gets out of control. The third will be the result of man specificaly from the east and will take place solely from the advantage of the rest of the world dealing with the problem of the two natural distasters.If you want to survive get your passports ready and head south. Learn to speak portuegese, world war three will begin in the fall of 2006. The battleground will be North America and nuclear weapons will be used by several contries before it is over. There will not be a nuclear winter as all the experts predict but there will be a famine in 2006 and everyone without a gun will starve. I urge everyone to sell all of your personal belongings and use the money to buy what ever you may need to ensure survival.
Stryker

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
may i ask where you've attained these predictions from? ie; dreams, prophesy, visions, etc...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Members personal predictions go here:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

And I highly doubt your predictions.

But that is only a good thing I guess, as they are all bad things....

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
all I got is a one word prediction for the year 2006 wich I think sums it up pretty well
KABOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
There will be a 7.8 earthquake in L.A. March 24th.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
1. Hillary Clinton not wanting to risk losing her Senate seat, withdraws from the race to concentrate on the Presidency.

2. Chicago Cubs win the World Series 4 games to 2 over the New York Yankees.

3. Venezuela's President Hugo Chavez will be assassinated. Conspiracy therorist will have a field day trying to blame Bush.

4. Dow Jones industrial average will be at 11300 at the end of the year.

5. Republicans pick up seats in the House and Senate.

6. George W. Bush will keep on protecting your butt, whether you like it or not!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stryker
I am sorry to say that my predictions for 2006 are not what anyone is going to like to hear. But this message will help all those lucky enough to be in the right palce at the right time the oppertunity to survive. The year will start off as many years do with high expectations for personal, economical, and worldwide growth. However this will not last as signs will appear at the begining of the year of hardships accross our country and the rest of the world. The recent natural events of 2005 will pale in comparison to what is coming in 2006. 2006 is the year of three events 2 natural disasters on a scale never seen before and one man made event that will hopefully never be repeated. The 2 natural events takes place and takes us all by suprise and will start in the northern hemisphere. The thing is that it will be something that we should have been prepared to deal with before it gets out of control. The third will be the result of man specificaly from the east and will take place solely from the advantage of the rest of the world dealing with the problem of the two natural distasters.If you want to survive get your passports ready and head south. Learn to speak portuegese, world war three will begin in the fall of 2006. The battleground will be North America and nuclear weapons will be used by several contries before it is over. There will not be a nuclear winter as all the experts predict but there will be a famine in 2006 and everyone without a gun will starve. I urge everyone to sell all of your personal belongings and use the money to buy what ever you may need to ensure survival.
Stryker

Very good Stryker. It is good to see others willing to take spit in the eye in order to warn others. Anyone who has ever read my posts in here knows that I agree with you completely.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Good thing I'm old enough to join the army then!

Oh sh!*, just realised that I'll be out of London next school year, I'll be in the safety of North England. Except my family...maybe it's meant to be like this, like everything happens for some cause.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnBreakable
There will be a 7.8 earthquake in L.A. March 24th.

where's your proof?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
My proof will be on March 25th after it happens.

new topics

top topics

join