It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traumacrazy
what makes 2010 better for disclosure

i mean ...why not 2014, 2050, 3456

3456??? WHAT THE HELL?? MY BODY WOULD BE DECOMPOSE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by Traumacrazy
i mean ...why not 2014, 2050, 3456

It could be any date when the government decides it's time to disclose.

or

Some people probably think the disclosure has to happen before 2012.

[edit on 22-12-2009 by sphinx551]

WELL WE BETTER HAVE DISCLOSER SOON, I WANNA SEE THIS BEFORE I DIE

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc

Not unless you find or build a time machine and time travel to that future date.

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Originally posted by sam_inc

Not unless you find or build a time machine and time travel to that future date.

HAHAH! ARE YOU GOIN TO HELP ME BUILDED ONE?

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
2010 The Year We Make Contact. Sounds like a movie I saw once.

"My God..its full of stars"

Bowman : You see something is going to happen, you must leave.
Dr Floyd: What? Whats going to happen?
Bowman: Something Wonderful
Bowman: I understand how you feel...you see its all very clear to me now...the whole thing. Its wonderful.

However, MK Ultra is very sophisticated nowadays. If I was to tell you 1/8th of what they can do you would probably commit suicide or renounce your US citizenship and move out of the country.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
2010,, ok i'll wait just this, one more, year.... thx sylvia,, been waiting a long time.

maybe Obnama will disclose on Jan 8th...... my Birthday

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Over The past 2-3 years with all the different things that have
been going on i have a feeling something big is going to happen
in 2010 maybe the NWO will take place of we will be fooled by a
"fake" alien invasion ,
Or maybe War will become a bigger problem i mean the way i see
it is that WWIII started a long time ago.

well 2010 is here so lets see if anything happens.

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

Originally posted by Merger
There will be a staged invasion by 2010, unfortunately, it won't be real aliens...

Kind Regards
Merger

fake aliens will invade or are you suggesting that we will be invaded by illegal aliens?

Both. the US is being invaded daily by illegal aliens. They want us to be integrated with them for the NAU then the inevitable NWO.

False Flag invasion is likely to make the NWO dream come alive. The ironic thing will be when the real invasion comes and destroys what the NWO worked so hard for.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
No, i meant its staged, fake ufo's in the skies, using project blue beam, 3d holographic images in the sky with sound, broadcasted by satellites...

Kind Regards
Merger

No offense to you, or any other ATS members who believe this is going to happen....

But do you honestly think that is true? Listen guys, if it were even remotely true you wouldn't know about it.

Can you provide your sources and evidence that we will experience a faked alien invasion?

posted on Jul, 21 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Yeah... revealed in 2010... tick tock, tick tock... ...............................

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
tick tock tick tock....... 2010

1min 44 in recent events in Sept tick tock

Google Video Link

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
tick tock tick tock....... 2010

1min 44 in recent events in Sept 2010 tick tock

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blobby

I get it... But what happened to the second last phase she mentions in your video link?

I don't think there's been an asteroid problem lately, unless I've missed something... Although, I guess the asteroid part of it COULD be the beginning of the alien attacks... a la starship troopers

Bluebeam stories are a fun read, but I wouldn't look too far into them, IMHO.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
This is getting silly. I want disclosure as much as the next person and I'm one of these strange people who believe what I see, and if I see something unexplained I will investigate till satisfied. If aliens and other things now want to control the earth and it's population, why even bother being cryptic and sneaky about it rather than just plain crunch in and dominate which would be so much simpler and use so much less resources?

It's like "Oh snap! They didn't buy our secret impulse X! If it wasn't for those meddling children..." and "Curses! Foiled again! *mustache twirl*", etc.

if anything is gonna happen that'll destroy us it'll be a vogon constructor fleet coming to make way for a new hyperspace express route before any alien masters come and go pew pew.

Provided aliens exist and they do visit us, I believe they have no bad intentions because if they do, what's the point of being secretive about it? They are obviously much more advanced than we are and after we destroy ourselves by firing all our nukes at them, we wouldn't be much of a threat.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I'm not a big fan of the government like alot of people seem to be, but what if we are making them out as much worse than they really are.

What if the "New World Order" is to bring us all together to fight for our planet...to make peace with eachother against an enemy (which they may fake).

Maybe the government isn't disclosing aliens because what has been said is true...that the Reptilians will destroy us and the Greys if any information about aliens is disclosed.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Things are moving very fast now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

too many threads and sources for 2010 activity, the time seems near.

edit on 2-10-2010 by rajaten because: cos

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This was fun reading! (From way up here in the future!) I felt like a time traveler, wishing I could tell everyone that everything is still the same. I'd love to see a collection of threads from the past with prediction dates that have come up already. Kinda puts everything into perspective.

Man, time goes fast. Things that seem so far away get here by and by, and then disappear the other way and seem so far again.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaBetaGammaX

It will be fun after 21 dec 2012

edit on 10-7-2011 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

The whole forum will be fun after 2012!... there will be a lot of the ol' 'rubbing of noses' in old predictions, I suppose. Still, this thread was especially fun for me because it went all the way back to 2005. It makes me wonder what the forum will look like in 2017 too!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join