It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Will See Aliens in 2010?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Today on the Montell Williams show was the annual Sylvia Browne predictions for the coming year show.

www.montelshow.com...

(link current only for today, Friday December 30th 2005)

On today’s show, world-renowned psychic Sylvia Browne shares her predictions and thoughts for the coming year. If you think the natural disasters were bad last year, Sylvia’s 2006 predictions will shock you. However, it’s not all bad for the New Year especially for those who can never seem to shed their holiday pounds. Sylvia’s got the scoop on a new medical advancement that makes weight loss possible for everyone. We’ll also take a look back at some of the predictions Sylvia made a year ago about the medical world and celebrities that came true in 2005.

You may or may not have heard of Sylvia Browne, but she has touched on many UFO and alien related subjects in the past.

www.sylvia.org...

Montell seems to be a UFO and aliens fan and at the end of the show he snuck in a quick questions about aliens. Will we see aliens in the coming year.

Sylvia Browne said no, but they will officially show themselves to us in 2010.

So however you take it, there is the news.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Also, but dont quote me on this, I believe in 2004 she said that the truth about UFO's would be revealed to the public within 5 years.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Dulcimer]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Montel's still on TV?

did any of Sylvia's predictions for 2005 come true?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
There will be a staged invasion by 2010, unfortunately, it won't be real aliens...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
There will be a staged invasion by 2010, unfortunately, it won't be real aliens...

Kind Regards
Merger

fake aliens will invade or are you suggesting that we will be invaded by illegal aliens?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
No, i meant its staged, fake ufo's in the skies, using project blue beam, 3d holographic images in the sky with sound, broadcasted by satellites...

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
project blue beam, as in NASA will use project blue beam to implement the new world order with the antichrist at it's head?

members.aol.com...

so this is the endgame that was started centuries ago? was NASA always a part of it?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Nasa is a smokescreen behind the true space project, we've been offworld hundreds of times, even to planet mars. Nasa is there to control information released to the public about space.

Yes, project blue beam is also about 'end times programming' and yes, it will be used for the NWO and New world religion. The rise of the 'staged' anti-christ, and the 'staged' second coming are part of the blue beam project.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MergerYes, project blue beam is also about 'end times programming' and yes, it will be used for the NWO and New world religion. The rise of the anti-christ, and the staged second coming are part of the blue beam project.

Kind Regards
Merger

whew.

for a minute there I thought there was something we needed to worry about. don't fret the NWO. if, and it is a really big if, they do exist, they are apparently a bunch of inept, piss-poor planners. I could take over the world in less time.

will the show be duplicate on both coasts so the west coasters can experience the fun live?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It will be an international broadcast, from my understand, the staged 'ufo' invasion will begin in the indian/pakistani area, then offshoot to everywhere else around the planet.... it will be seen by anyone and everyone.

The staged second coming, well thats debatable, my source says its the 'jesus christ' one and that one only, but i've heard that in different areas it will be their own diety that shows up........

The NWO is already in place, they already have full control, they simply want the people to know about it all.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
your "source"??? so india/pakistan gets first dibs on the remake of It Came From Outerspace. Lucky ducks.

Now, this second coming thing, wouldn't that be a huge waste of time. the whole world doesn't believe in jesus, only a portion. and why have jesus come if you are putting the anti-christ up as the head of the nwo?

more important, why bother with all the pomp and circumstance if they are already in power?

could it be because they aren't? they don't exist?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
My source is an ex secret government agent who worked 'for' the illuminati for 25 years, we are good friends.

The reason india/pakistan has first dibs, is because a lot of people there are programmed with Greenstar or staged alien invasions scenarios....I think its just a matter of days before it spreads throughout the whole world.

The second coming thing is to instill a new world religion, nothing more, the illuminati use ritual and sacrifice and worship the astral beings for manipulation of energy and to manifest things into physical reality. This is part of the New world religion.

The anti-christ is not the head of the NWO, the second christ is. The anti-christ (my opinion) will actually be the good guy, and provide the world with really good info in spirituality, this is done by the previous implementation of the NEW AGE movement, however will be seen as 'anti-christ' because he's exactly that, against christ.

The second christ is staged, cloned, and programmed. His FACE is programmed into the matrix's (read the mc and programming threads) of programmed individuals with new world religion programming. All religious people will believe he is the true one!

The illuminati want to put Jesus and Dianna Spencer as the Male/Female dieties...

They do exist ,and I have personal experience with this, I have only told a few people on ATS about it.... but thats another story.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
if they are going to stage a invasion...who will be the real aliens?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I remember watching Sylvia on the Montel show when I lived in the States....Is there anywhere I can find the show to download since i can't get it here in England?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The staged invasion may be that of the reptilians (draco) or the Greys.. which were created by the draco.... the greys are about 3 ft tall.....

Could even be the Greys from Zeta Reticuli I or II

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yes, i know they are on earth now...they have symbols everywhere....is there any aliens fighting on the good side..which will help us....maybe michael against the dragon/draco?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's the thing, its exactly like star trek.

The Aliens who are 'good' do not participate in the influence of overthrowing negative influences on other species planets. Their philosophy is, if we cannot overcome the victimisation our selves, then basically we should rot. We need to learn from our own experiences, this is a cosmic law.

The aliens who 'seem' to help us, actually have their own agenda, for either galaxy control or what not. Clear example of the Draco, Annunaki and the Sirians from Sirius A

The ONLY species which I think may be neutral in the matter, is that of the beings from Pleides.. However there are over 7 species in that star system, so depending on which one depends on what the outcome may be, but I doubt they want to intimidate the draco, the draco have technology and will destroy anything that interferes, they thrive on fear and control.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 30/12/05 by Merger]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
wow..last night i was just amazed and shocked by what the talk with me and a cia buddy..now this..dang..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wow, amazing how fast this thread went completely to another topic.

To answer Crakeurs question about whether or not any of her 2005 predictions came true, yes some did.

I do not have an "official" list but the ones I have found on the net point to a few that did come true.

They aired a bit of the 2005 footage on this episode too.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So it seems we are going to die!....there is no way we can help ourselves .if we are in complete control by the draco's...no enough ppl even believe in aliens,for it to make any difference...howcome the book of revelations cant be true...it says michael will stand up and fight for us against the dragon....i am starting to believe you dont know exactly what your talking about....i dont think another race is going to just llet us die..when they know we cant do anything to help ourselves....i just dont think that makes since...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join