It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and the freemason handshake

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this has been posted before but I have Just come across This picture of President Bush chaking hands with Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo earlier this year. What I find interesting is the position of Bush' thumb and fingers. and the way that Oluseguns hand is reaching across to rest on Bush' wrist.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
1)prove thats bush

2)prove its a freemason handshake

3)provide a thoery on why it is significant

txs

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Not only that, but it would be a crumby 'secret' handshake because it looks so odd. Looks more like a confused thing, I often get it because I have to be 'up' with various 'street handshakes' and it gets confusing sometimes. During the panic by both parties to change to the others you usually end up with some weird and vague grabbing (of hands/arms) much like that.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
1)prove thats bush

2)prove its a freemason handshake

3)provide a thoery on why it is significant

txs

I can understand wanting proof that this is a freemason handshake but asking avriel to prove that the picture is of Bush when it is already established in the link is kind of harsh.

I don’t support the claim that this is a secret hand shake but here is the "proof" of who is in the picture.

usinfo.state.gov...

actualidad.terra.es...

www.newsday.com

After looking at all the pictures I think AgentSmith is right and that it is just a clumsy handshake.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
im a master mason...and that is definitely NOT a masonic handshake. lol i dont know what that is really, its more like a limpwristed hand hug haha.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That is not a masonic handshake. Here are the masonic handshakes for your viewing pleasure. Bush and Olusegun Obasanjo look like they are simply holding hands.

Three Degrees of Masonic Handshakes

This is Bush and Obasanjo:

Fellow craft handshake (2nd degree) looks like this:

Notice the differences in the thumbs? They are not in the correct positions in the Bush and Obasanjo picture.

"Tubal Cain" and "Ma-ha-bone" look nothing like what Bush is doing lol. The only grib that even resembled what bush is doinging is the second degree handshake. But clearly Bush.... as always doesn't know what he is doing. And I can assure you that Bush isn't a mason.

[edit on 12-30-2005 by CPYKOmega]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:00 AM
link   
oh Jesus Christ there is no Masonic handshake like that. Bush is merly holding htis mans hand as a friend . As for this guy, what the # is he talking about with this handshake business. What happened to people from other countries being courteous to each other.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I have noticed on 2 different occasions when i have shaken hands with 2 influential people,(and i used to mix in high circles) the handshake offered was not normal that i still remember it,(i could be mistaken) do i mention it and have my post moved like i have in the past? lets see if this post gets moved.

[edit on 31-12-2005 by stmichael]

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by stmichael
I have noticed on 2 different occasions when i have shaken hands with 2 influential people,(and i used to mix in high circles) the handshake offered was not normal that i still remember it,(i could be mistaken) do i mention it and have my post moved like i have in the past? lets see if this post gets moved.

So you think the 'masonic influence' extends to ATS???

And anyway - what's with the 'used to?'. There are no higher circles than those in this forum.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That exampe of the 'fellowcraft' handshake above appears to be two guys attempting to shake hands at the same time as facing a camera. It tends to move the thumb a bit further back than a regular handshake, try it some time.

No Freemason would use one of the handshakes in public, they are reserved for Lodge nights and usually only for Degree Work. I have been tested before entering a Lodge and had to use some at that time, but otherwise have never shaken another Freemason's hand using those particular handshakes.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
oh Jesus Christ there is no Masonic handshake like that. Bush is merly holding htis mans hand as a friend . As for this guy, what the # is he talking about with this handshake business. What happened to people from other countries being courteous to each other.

Exactly ludaChris..... bush is holding the other mans hand as a friendly gesture. I guess ones paranoia about the illluminati and freemasons takes over as seen in this thread lol!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Mod Edit: to remove inappropriate/offensive post.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I think a more interesting question would be why they'd want bush. He's hardly the kind of person you'd want in your ranks considering his poor use of the English language.
He says the wrong stuff at the wrong time which is not very good if you are in a "secret" society.

But hey, I'm just guessing, not beeing a mason.
Also not having English as my first language does make my judgement of his English shabby at best.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by IthinkIjustpukedalittle
I think a more interesting question would be why they'd want bush. He's hardly the kind of person you'd want in your ranks considering his poor use of the English language.
He says the wrong stuff at the wrong time which is not very good if you are in a "secret" society.

But hey, I'm just guessing, not beeing a mason.
Also not having English as my first language does make my judgement of his English shabby at best.

Because he's a Large political figure that's why. The Bush name holds alot of weight as well. misuse of the english language? who cares when the President and past president is on your side. And with the Pull and resorses he has. come on, clearly you did not think this statement threw when you wrote it. if you want to just go Bush Bashing go to BTS.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Not beating the Bush or around it when I say he may not be the best spokesperson for any society. Can't even say I'm sure I'd want his political weight either, he seems to suffocate people with it.

Again not bush bashing, I'm just saying there are better people to have on your list of friends.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by umwolves123
Because he's a Large political figure that's why. The Bush name holds alot of weight as well. misuse of the english language? who cares when the President and past president is on your side. And with the Pull and resorses he has. come on, clearly you did not think this statement threw when you wrote it. if you want to just go Bush Bashing go to BTS.

Ah, well said umwolves123! It's so easy to spot Bush bashing becasue it's lacking in substance and non-factual.

However, to contribute to this topic.... my father-in-law is very much a free mason; has been for years..... now I don't agree with some of my FIL's ideas or his politics. If President Bush were a Mason, then my FIL would like him, but he doesn't. However, I do like Bush and support his efforts to rise above the crap (said with a Scottish accent... it's the 'rrrrrrr's) and look out for our safety to stand up to the extremists of the world.
I also must confess..... I love my father-in-law too..... he's quite a guy.......... always visting the sick and needy and looking out for his family.

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yet again, not Bushbashing and if I offended anyone or if you think it was off topic that's ok with me. The fact still remains he is not the best at befriending nations and I still say he is not one to have in your society, at least according to me.

I only meant to shine a light on the handshake it self. Would you take him for a mason?

[edit on 8-1-2006 by IthinkIjustpukedalittle]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is this a masonic handshake or a regular one?

I mean, how can you really tell the difference?

If its a super secret handshake, why would they be doing it? How would anyone ever really know?

If the real evil masons are at the very high levels, why would the handshake be from the lower levels?

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IthinkIjustpukedalittle
Would you take him for a mason?

Bush's presidency is noted for one scandal after another, each of which he denied any previous knowledge of. Either he's lying or telling the truth. If he's lying, he's a criminal. If he's telling the truth, he's an idiot not paying any attention to his job. In either case, I don't think he's Mason material.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Two conflicting claims against Freemasonry:

1. All world leaders are Freemasons
2. Freemasons don't let black people join

If all anti-Masonry claims are true, then the black guy in the picture is not a freemason, and therefore would not be making a freemason handshake with Bush.

I think Bush is being as clumsy with his hands as he is with his sentence structure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join