It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey there,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I am new here, and am not just trying to advertise my site, (www.losttware.com) but I would like the people that use the technology forum to check it out. I think they might like it. Likewise I am going to post some things on this forum in a few days that relate to new inventions. Maybe some people here would like to become part of our research and development teams.

Thanks for now.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
what kind of technology do u's deal with is it anything out of the ordinary or just basic stuff

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Are you what they call a goth?

who

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I looked at the site, looks like either no one visits it, or it is brand new. Nothing looks too new, more of a help site than a discussion site. Seems like maybe the energy put into that site should be concentrated here instead. Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Are you what they call a goth?

*clears throat*
Easy there, big guy.....

-B.

posted on Sep, 28 2003 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Welp, heh, I am not goth, but that is my custom made advitar that I made for myself when I ran the Nodoze site about 10 years ago. I don't mess with that # anymore though. My site was origanally build around discussions. It has an awsome, super powerful message board and message center, most of which although, cannot be viewed unless one signs up to be a member. Each invention gets it's private password protected forum so that no one can steal ideas and people must be invited to the owners project development team. Yes it is fairly new, 4 months, but I had all of my hits in the first month, then it just died out. I am guessing that most of you here wanted to know what kind of technology, well any kind, from programming and computer related, to enineering and bio molecular. There is nothing to hold you back, just state your invention, get a private forum, and invite people to use it. When you want the whole site's opinion on a problem, say electronics, then you step out of your private forum and post it there. Well, that's the idea, but no one is using it.

new topics

top topics

join