It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rebuilding Americas Defence REVISITED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
www.informationclearinghouse.info...
www.antiwar.com...
newamericancentury.org...
pnac.info...

Here's some more links.

My original thread was deleted because I copyed and pasted. WOW! I thought the real importance of this forum was about the infomation not if it was copy and pasted, I guess some "writers" got jealous

Anyway all hatered aside. The US government is up to something extremely large. The American military presence is worldwide and it just keeps getting bigger, they have established themselves as the "good guys" so the public will always support them in any situation....basicly welcome to planet America where everybody owns a gun and drugs are just around the corner.

I know most Amricans hate to hear the negatives about there own gov't, believe me I hate it. But it's the crude reality, Germans didn't all like Hitlers plans but they had no choice just like us.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
basicly welcome to planet America where everybody owns a gun

That would be a good thing.

One reason Hitler got as far as he did, was because he disarmed the German people. So they didn't have the means to opose him and his Nazi buddies, thus they had no choice but to follow him.

[edit on 30/12/2005 by SwearBear]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Could be, could be. So when do you plan on starting this revolution?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_renegade
My original thread was deleted because I copyed and pasted. WOW! I thought the real importance of this forum was about the infomation not if it was copy and pasted, I guess some "writers" got jealous

Anyway all hatered aside.

We have rules about posting complete stories and/or not supplying the souce.
Not crediting a source and posting entire articles is a copyright infringement that could have consequences for ATS. So, it is not allowed.

In the future, I would suggest taking your compliants and comments to the GRIPE/IDEA. Then you can be sure the entire staff will see what you have to say.

Deny ignorance...let's return to the topic.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yes thanks for that. The problem was solved. Please post about the topic.

[edit on 30-12-2005 by the_renegade]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I think comparisons between the current administration and Hitler/Nazi Germany are unfounded and inaccurate. Here in America we have a choice to elect a new president. I don't recall Hitler holding many free and open elections after he took power. I don't see any "Bush Youth" groups being formed, books being burned, a Holocaust occurring, or a declaration of war on most of our neighbors. There are countless other reasons why the current situation in the US is nothing like it was in 1930's or 40's Germany.

Once Bush halts free elections and makes himself permenant Furor, has his political opponents rounded up and murdered, starts having his personal physician dope him up everyday, and fires up the ovens then I'll be sure to come back here and admit I was wrong. Fortunately, I'm a Republican so I doubt I'll be sent to the camps like most of you guys will. Hopefully my ATS membership won't be used against me!! But of course I don't believe any of the above will happen, and I think it cheapens the phrase "Nazi" when anyone compares Bush to Hitler or the current administration to the Nazi party. I think its a major disservice to the millions and millions of victims in the European theater.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I never said a thing about Bush. He is just the puppet, the delivery boy for the real "leaders", I don't think you quite understand my point of view, that's alright. Thanks for posting your thoughts Ras.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Why does everything have to involve Bush. Do any of you really know how things work. Things(this means gov't projects) do transfer to other presidents if they are signed in by the former president. We will probably never know the projects being conducted by any president. Thats my opinion because the public cant handle it.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Rebuilding America's Defence has nothing to do with Dubya. It started in '97 by other gov't personelle (While Clinton was having a "good time"). Guy's like Wolfowitz are the ones you have to keep an eye on.

Thanks for posting

new topics

top topics

join