It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most plausible superhero

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Whenever i mention this i get mocked, but i feel that out of all the superheros batman is the most plausible i mean he has no superpowers and is trained in ways that ordinary people can be trained i would like to know what other people think of this and try not to be too sarcastic lol

Neutrino

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Its true Batman is the most plausible because when it comes down to it he's just a vigilante.He has no powers other than his own mind and this is why i would prefer to read about batman more than superman because superman is a living arsenal harldy anything can hurt him ,yet with Batman he is vulnerable to normal things.

Although to a certain extent some of the mutants from x-men are plausible if humanity keeps evolving

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The Punisher is another, just a tough guy. Although he isnt a classic superhero.

Ironman is another, just a suped up outfit.

Lets see...

Fartman?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yeah, Batman hands down is the most plausible, although training like he had and the money for all the bat-goodies would be difficult to come by, and even harder to keep secret.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I agree, Batman is definately the best of the best, hands down when it comes to super hero's. Super Man is probably the most overrated.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I would have to say the Daredevil is right up there with Batman, He can hold his own pretty good for being blind! Don't know if he's in the classic status like Batman is though.

That Ben Afflack movie didn't do him any justice, niether did the Punisher!
Can't believe I wasted $9 to see those.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Maybe because I'm a Marvel guy but I think the Punisher is right up there with Batman when it comes to plausibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Definately Bluntman and Chronic. Definately...

new topics

top topics

join